剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
You have something you wanna tell us?
把你刚才和我说的告诉他们 蕾茜
Tell them what you told me, Lace.
我不知道...
Um, I don't know--
我不知道这有没有用 但...
I don't know if this would be helpful, but, um...
吉普茜有时向我透露过些事...
Gypsy used to kind of confide in me sometimes, and...
几年前 她告诉过我
One thing she told me, like, years ago
她有个秘密的脸书账号♥
was that she, um, had a secret Facebook account.
我想她可能用来交...
And I think she might have used it to make...
朋友
Uh, friends.
"朋友"
"Friends"?
是的...和男人
Yeah, like... men.
谈恋爱
Romantically.
我也说不好 有时很难分辨
I don't know, sometimes it was hard to tell
她是在想象还是在说真话
what was her imagination and--and what wasn't,
但我想...
but I think...
吉普茜可能有个男朋友
Gypsy might have a-- a boyfriend.
吉普茜 快来宝贝
Gypsy, come on, honey!
和我一起来唱 这是我们的歌♥
Come sing with me, it's our song!
虽然本剧改编自真实事件
但一些人物情节已经进行戏剧处理和虚构
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表