剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
I was arrested once, and...
其实就是个误会
it was basically for a misunderstanding.
拿走我电脑的那个警♥察♥如果没人帮他
The cops who took my computer couldn't even find
都找不到我的浏览记录
my browser history without help.
什么误会
What kind of misunderstanding?
很蠢的一件事
It-- it was just stupid.
我想说的是我们会没事的
What I'm trying to say is we're going to be okay.
差不多是晚饭时间了
It's pretty much dinner time.
我们下楼吧
Let's just go downstairs,
也许我妈会带些好吃的回来
and maybe my mom brought home something good.
该死
Shit.
这儿冷得和北极似的
It's the North fucking Pole in here, right?
有发现吗
Anything?
你说你会做 然后你又不去做
Well, you say you will, and then you don't.
因为我厌倦了开车来来回♥回♥去那里
Because I'm tired of driving back and forth down there.
-好吧 -今天是鸡肉之夜吗
- All right. - It's chicken night?
对 你可以拿两块
Yeah, you can grab two pieces.
看起来很好吃 谢谢
Mmm, it looks delicious. Thank you.
总比只有土豆泥强 对吧
It sure beats only mashed potatoes, huh?
尼克 你收到了一个包裹
Oh, hey, Nick, you got a package addressed to you here.
是我们的 给我吧
That's ours. I'll just take it.
什么
What--
我不会打开别人的信件
I don't open other people's mail.
尼克
Um, Nick?
你想帮我把这个放到它该放的地方吗
You want to maybe help me put this where it belongs?
记得吗
Remember?
谁都不能发现的地方
Where no one else can find it.
但今天是鸡肉之夜
But it's chicken night.
可是鸡肉能等 不是吗
But the-- the chicken can wait, right?
其实不能 一会儿就凉了
Well, not really, because then it will get cold.
-湖在哪里 -什么
- W-where's the lake? - Um, what?
湖
The lake?
记得吗 我们要把这个扔进湖里
Hello? We're supposed to put this in the lake.
对 我记得 当然可以了
Sure. Right, yeah, we can absolutely do that.
但今天外面好黑 不如我们明天再去
But it's kind of dark outside, so maybe we can do it tomorrow?
什么
What?
不不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们正需要趁黑夜
Dark is what we want
处理掉这种东西
for getting rid of something like this.
越黑越好 不是吗
Dark is good, right?
你得好好想想
You have to think about this stuff.
好好想明白
You have to really think about this stuff.
我们得考虑如何处理这个
We have to think about getting rid of this
也许 也许甚至是离开这里
and maybe-- maybe even getting out of here.
对吗
Right?
亲爱的 我...
Darling, I... um...
亲爱的 亲爱的 什么
Darling? Darling, what?
尼克 尼克 你想说什么
Nick, Nick, what are you going to say?
这本该是我们的新生活
This is supposed to be our new life together,
我一直 一直在等待
and I keep-- I keep waiting
永远的幸福快乐生活开始
for this happily ever after to start.
但并没有开始 我们只是停滞不前
But it's not starting. We're just-- we're stuck
困在这...还有这玩意
in this-- in this weird mess with this!
我想把我们解救出来
I'm trying to get us free.
不 不 不要再折腾那个了
No. No, no, none of that!
不要再折腾了 你得关注我的事
No more, 'cause you need to focus on me.
尼克
Nick?
你们没事吧
Are you okay?
你们俩还是进来吧
Why don't you two both come inside?
-走吧 -好吧
- Just go. - Okay.
吉普茜呢 吉普茜在哪儿
What about Gypsy? Where is Gypsy?
-吉娜 -欢迎加入
- Gina. - Hey, welcome to the party.
你换衣服的时候要不要遮一遮
Do you want some privacy while you change into those?
真好笑
Oh, very funny.
他们追踪了脸书的发帖
They, uh, tracked the Facebook posts.
在威斯康星州的南大弯曲
Southern Big Bend, Wisconsin.
-威斯康星州 -没错
- Wisconsin? - Yeah.
谁在威斯康星州
Who's in Wisconsin?
去看看就知道了
Let's find out.
如果这是个玩笑 那就是个超级超级烂的玩笑 谁会干这种事
我同意
有进展吗
我现在已经超级担心了
超级担心
请快公布进展 我给蒂蒂打了电♥话♥没人接
给她开门
称赞她的外貌
要自信
叫她亲爱的和宝贝
喂饱她
重复
几点了
What time is it?
"给她开门"
"Open doors for her.
"叫她亲爱的和宝贝"
"Call her 'darling' and 'sweetheart.'
"喂饱她"
Feed her"?
列表能帮助我记住
Lists help me remember things.
尼克
Nick...
我不知道 我只是觉得
I don't know, I just feel like--
-糟了 -天啊
- Crap. - Oh, my God.
他们知道了 有没有...我们...
They know. Is there-- Are we--
他们...你觉得他们知道我们在这里吗
Do they-- do they know that we're here, you think?
我喘不上气了
Um, oh, I can't breathe.
我不能...
Um, I can't--
尼克 我们能从窗户逃走吗
Nick, can we go out the window?
尼克 听我说 我们能从窗户出去吗
Hey, Nick, listen to me! Can we go out the window?
不 自从我上次想跳下去后
No, it's been nailed shut
就已经钉死了
ever since I tried to jump out of it.
跟我来 过来 听我说
Okay, come with me! Come here. Listen, listen to me.
没事的 没事的
It's going to be fine. It's going to be fine.
跟我来 过来 过来
Just come with me. Okay, come here, come here.
不 安静 安静
No! Shh. Shh. Be quiet, be quiet.
尼克 进去 关上
Nick, get in. Get in, close it.
关上你那边的门 好
Close your side. Close your-- Okay.
小心 小心
Eyes up, eyes up!
杰克森正在绕后
Jackson approaching obstacle.
注意 注意
Attention, attention.
这里是沃克夏县警局
This is the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
我们已经包围了这幢房♥子
We have the house surrounded.
里面的所有人请慢慢走出来
Everyone come out... nice and slow,
把手举到我们看得到的地方
hands open and in the air where we can see them.
这里是警局
This is the Sheriff's department.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们在和我们说吗
You talking to us?
从房♥子里出来
Come out of the house.
我照他说的做了 我没做什么错事
I'm doing what he says. I didn't do anything wrong.
慢慢的 把手举到我们看得到的地方
Nice and slow, hands where we can see them.
-我... -慢慢的
- I-- - Nice and slow,
把手举到我们看得到的地方
hands where we can see them.
趴在地上不要动
Lie on your stomachs and be still.
别...别担心
Don't-- don't worry.
我妈妈会支走他们的
My mom's gonna get rid of them.
-她不喜欢警♥察♥ -好
- She doesn't like cops. - Okay.
我们只要待在这里不要出声
We just have to stay here and be quiet.
-万一他们找到我们了呢 -不会的
- What if they find us? - They won't.
我们会离开这里 然后我们就能结婚
We're going to get out of here, and we're going to get married
远走高飞 就像邦妮和克莱德
and be together forever, just like Bonnie and Clyde.
好
Okay.
女士 这是你的家吗
Ma'am, this is your house?
-是的 长官 -发生了什么
- Yes, sir. - What's going on here?
-什么 -安静
- What-- - Quiet!
尼古拉斯·歌♥德约翰是你儿子吗
Is Nicholas Godejohn your son?
到底发生了什么事
What the hell is going on here?
回答问题 女士 尼古拉斯·歌♥德约翰是你儿子吗
Answer the question, ma'am. Is Nicholas Godejohn your son?
-他做了什么 -尼古拉斯在里面吗
- What did he do? - Is Nicholas inside?
-是的 和他女朋友一起 -是吉普茜吗
- Yes, with his girlfriend. - Is that Gypsy?
-是的 但他们... -他是把她背进去的吗
- Yes, but they were-- - Did he carry her in?
她是否是被迫的
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表