剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
这样就准备好一周的量了 吉普
Ooh, now we're ready for the whole week, Gyps.
蒂蒂
Dee Dee!
游戏时间到 小姑娘
Play time, girlies.
蒂蒂 我卡住了
Dee Dee, I'm stuck!
多丽说她想去跳蹦床
Dolly says she wants jump on the trampoline.
但是你和多丽永远都不能跳蹦床的
Oh, but you and Dolly are never gonna jump on that trampoline.
因为这样小孩子会骨折
'Cause that's how noggins get broken.
蒂蒂 我需要你 女儿
Dee Dee, I need you, girl!
蒂蒂
Dee Dee!
你被卡住了
Oh, you got a little caught up, there.
妈妈不应该叫女儿来帮忙 太不体面了
A mama shouldn't have to holler for help. It's undignified.
扶我上♥床♥
Just get me to bed.
万能的主啊
Oh, God Almighty!
你差点把我从轮椅上摔下来
You almost threw me out of the chair!
别这么快
Not so fast.
我刚在整理你的药
I was just getting all your pills together.
不 你没有
Oh, no, you weren't.
你要是在鼓捣那些药 我肯定会听到的
You make such a racket with those pills, I'd have heard you.
-来 -好了
- Come on. - There we go.
-来吧 -你是个好女儿 蒂蒂
- Okay, come on. - You a good girl, Dee Dee.
你真是个好女儿
You a good girl.
-天啊 -好了
- Oh, God. - Okay. Here you go.
是这条腿
Ah, it's this leg.
-这条腿 放上来 -好
- Get... get this leg. - Okay.
上帝啊
Oh, Lord.
累死我了
Wore me out.
你看上去很痛苦
Oh... you're looking peaked.
是啊
No shit.
我觉得我应该给帕特里克打个电♥话♥
I think I should call Patrick.
不去养老院
No hospice.
不
No.
给我拿扑热息痛 和安定
Just get me Percocet and... and an Ensure.
已经拿过来了 妈妈
They're here already, Mama.
我的安定呢
Where's my Ensure?
我们没有安定了
We're all out of Ensure.
有时唯一的出路就是穿过火焰
Sometimes the only way out is through.
蒂蒂
Dee Dee?
蒂蒂 我需要你
Dee Dee, I need you.
我需要你
I do need you.
上来 吉普
Hop up, Gyps.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得我最好还是先教你走路吧
Well, I guess I'd better teach you to walk first.
首先 你抬起脚 然后放在面前
First you lift one foot, then you put it down in front of you.
然后抬起另一只
Then you lift the other.
听起来不大妙
Oh, that doesn't sound good.
她除了静脉注射以外还在服用其他止痛药吗
Has she been taking anything for pain outside of the IV?
据我所知没有 有什么问题吗
Not that I know of. Something wrong?
她的耐药性
It's her tolerance.
吗♥啡♥好像已经远远不够了
The morphine, it doesn't seem to be enough anymore.
我不明白
I-I don't get it.
她的系统快崩溃了
Her system is shutting down,
我想她最多还剩几天了
and I'm guessing she's got a few days, most.
我真希望我还能为她做些什么
Oh... I wish there was more I could do for her.
你已经在照顾艾玛和吉普茜了
You are, you're taking care of Emma and Gypsy.
你是圣人 蒂蒂
You're a saint, Dee Dee.
-谢谢你 -如果你有什么需要就告诉我
- Oh, thank you. - You let me know if you need anything.
没什么事的话就明天见吧
Otherwise, I'll see you tomorrow.
这些叶子真的很美味 试试
These leaves are really tasty. Try some.
-蒂蒂 -要比我想象的难多了
- Dee Dee! - This is gonna be harder than I thought.
求你 来一下
Please, come!
我需要你
I need you, please!
音量
-蒂蒂 -很好
- Dee Dee! -Good.
-我马上回来 -蒂蒂 蒂蒂
- I'll be right back. - Dee Dee! Dee Dee!
我在呢 妈妈
I'm here now, Mama.
我爱你 我们都爱你
I love you, we all do.
我知道你已经尽力想一直爱我了
I know you tried your best to always love me.
是你让我...爱不起来
You made it... impossible.
你有一个爱你的妈妈
You got a mama that loves you.
你爱你妈妈吗
Do you love your mama?
没事的 妈妈
It's okay, Mama.
二 三
In, two, three...
呼气
Out.
姑娘们 再躲在蹦床上玩一会
Girls, just stay out there on the trampoline for a while!
你开始收拾行李了吗
Hey, you started packing?
还没有
Not yet.
你自己搞到买♥♥下那房♥子的钱了
Oh, so you found the money to buy the place all on your own, then?
真是太棒了 不是吗
That's great. No?
拜托 蒂
Come on, Dee.
只要你还在这里住着 银行不会把这里收回去的
The bank ain't gonna buy back the house with y'all sitting in it.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你还没有...
You didn't... oops.
好吧 我从那里开始收拾吧
All right. I'll start in there.
不管我们去哪里 只要我们在一起就好
Doesn't matter where we go, as long as we're together.
我想去蹦床上玩
I wanna jump on the trampoline.
不行 亲爱的
No, honeybee.
那我不去玩蹦床
Can I go play with Mollie and Abbie
可以跟茉莉和艾比玩吗
even if I don't go on the trampoline?
我说了不行
I said no!
把孩子看得严 他们才不会作翻天
Tough love's the only thing that's gonna keep those kids
蒂蒂 你真是干得好
from going to hell in a handbasket, Dee, so good on you.
给你这个 我在你妈妈的旧物箱里面找到的
Here, I found these old letters in your mom's things.
看起来像没有被打开过
They look like they haven't been opened.
吉普茜
Gypsy
吉普茜 女儿 你在哪里
Gypsy, girl, where are you?
吉普茜
Gypsy!
吉普茜
Gypsy!
吉普茜
Gypsy!
-发生什么了 -蒂蒂 不要碰她
- What happened? - Now, don't touch her, Dee!
别动她
Don't move her!
你还好吗
are you okay?
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
你们两个女孩也下来 快下来
Girls, you get down too! Get down!
你流血了吗
Are you bleeding?
快过来 宝贝 我的小甜心
Here, baby. Oh, sweetheart.
宝贝 你别吓我
Honey, oh... oh, don't scare me.
我马上打911
I'll call 911!
-妈咪 -切尔西 我要发火了啊
- Mommy! - Chelsea, don't test me.
妈咪 妈妈
Mommy! Mom!
你已经吃过甜点了 切尔西 我说了不行
You already had dessert, Chelsea, I said no.
妈咪 妈咪 妈妈 我可以
Mommy! Mommy! Mom, can I get...
我马上发火了啊
You are trying my last nerve.
妈妈 妈咪 妈妈 妈咪
Mom, Mommy! Mom! Mommy!
妈妈
Mom!
妈咪
Mommy!
妈妈 我能吃糖吗
Mom, can I have candy?
妈妈 妈咪 妈妈
Mom! Mommy! Mom!
妈咪
Mommy!
妈妈 妈咪
Mom! Mommy!
妈妈 我能吃糖吗
Can I have candy? Mom!
尼克 尼克 开门 拜托 开门
Nick! Nick! Nick, open the door! Please, please, open the door!
尼克 尼克
Nick! Nick!
尼克
Nick?
你为什么
Why did you...
我应该跟你一起去的
I probably should have come with you.
你为什么不开门
Why didn't you answer the door?
我在 我在厕所里面
I was... I was in the bathroom.
我正准备上厕所 然后就听到你敲门
I was going to the bathroom and I heard you,
但我必须上完厕所才能让你进来
but then I had to finish before I could let you in.
我们不该在这儿
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表