剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
直到一个古老的恶魔
Until an ancient evil...
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 你为什么那样
Mom, what are you doing?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你一直在骗我
You've been lying to me!
我也不想
I didn't want to!
妈妈 你不觉得那样很粗鲁吗
Mom, don't you think that was a little rude?
安静 我想看预告
Quiet. I want to watch the previews.
所有的希望都丧失殆尽
And all hope was lost.
直到...
Until...
放她走
Let her go!
我想看那个
I want to see that.
你好
Hi.
停下
Cut it out!
妈妈 你在
Mom, what are you--
我们为什么走
why are we leaving?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
妈妈 不要
Mom, no!
我喜欢那个位置 我想待在那里
I liked that spot! I wanted to stay there!
妈妈
Mom!
待这里
Here.
妈妈 你为什么那样做
Mom, what did you do that for?
嘘 我想好好看
Shh, I'm trying to watch this.
我看不清 我想坐在前面
I can't see good. I like to sit right up front.
这次我们坐在后面
Well, this time we're sitting further back.
这个夏天 爱情奋勇反击
This summer, love fights back.
我孤单一人在这
I'm all alone here.
我亲爱的 我绝不会离你而去
My darling, I won't leave you here forever.
在世界的边缘
And at the edge of the world,
他们必须携手坚持
they have to hang on.
但如果我再也见不到他怎么办
But what if I never see him again?
我都没有接过吻...
I didn't even kiss...
现在请欣赏本片
And now enjoy the feature presentation.
我要去厕所
I go to go to the bathroom.
-好的 -不 妈妈 我能自己去
- Okay-- - No, Mom, I can go by myself.
什么
What? Uh...
你想让我给你再买♥♥桶爆米花吗
Do you want me to go get you another popcorn?
你太好了 亲爱的
Oh, you're so sweet, hon.
不 不用了
No, I'm okay.
好 我马上回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
但赶紧回来 好吗
Oh, but hurry back, okay?
否则你要错过剧情
Or you're gonna miss what happen.
好的
Okay.
去
Go.
厕所 去 快去
The bathroom. Go, go wait.
等等我
Wait for me.
家庭盥洗室
我不认为你妈妈喜欢我
I don't think your mom likes me very much.
我们能不能不谈她
Can we please just forget about her
就一小会 可以吗
for one teeny, tiny second?
我只想好好欣赏这位英俊
I just really want to appreciate the handsome,
有爱 大老远来看我的男人
loving man who came all this way to see me.
你是我见过最美的女人
You are the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen.
你的真人比脸书上还要美
You're even more beautiful in real life than you are on Facebook.
而我一直是个实话实说的人
And I always try to be honest,
所以我不会对这些事撒谎
so I wouldn't lie about a thing like that.
我只想抱着你 抚摸你
I just want to hold you, and touch you,
想成为第一个亲吻你的男人
and be the man to give you your first ever kiss.
等等
Wait.
现在你可以亲吻我了
Now you can kiss me.
他们对你好吗
Do they treat you well?
可能比我应得的更好吧
Better than I deserve, most likely.
你呢
And you?
他们对我也是...
They treat me as well as...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
并不是很差
It's not so very bad.
家庭盥洗室
这是你梦想的吻吗
Was it pretty much everything you dreamed it would be?
是的
Yes.
因为我梦想着这会是...
Because I dreamed that it would be...
完美的
perfect.
事实上的确如此
And it actually is.
我们没有太多时间
We don't have much time.
你看见一个坐轮椅的小姑娘了吗
Have you seen a little girl in a wheelchair?
她几分钟前进洗手间了
Yeah, she went into the bathroom a couple minutes ago.
好了 只是
Okay, um-- so just-- is it--
对 好的
Yep. Okay.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
使用中
慢点 慢点 慢点
Ah! Slower, slower, slower.
好的 对不起 你还好吧
Okay, sorry. You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. You okay?
你觉得 我表现得好吗
Did-- did you-- was I good?
很好
Yeah.
我呢
Was I?
你简直完美
You were perfect.
嗨
Hello.
我都想你了
Oh, I missed you.
那简直太浪漫了 对吧 妈妈
that was so romantic, wasn't it, Mom?
天啊 你和我一样享受这部电影吗
Oh, my gosh, did you enjoy it as much as I did?
是啊 挺好的
Oh, yeah, it was good.
我很高兴我还是穿了公主的裙子
I'm so glad that I wore my princess dress after all.
是啊
Yeah.
我们下次能再来看电影吗
Can we see another movie soon?
绝不能让公主亲自开门
No princess should ever open her own door.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you--
等等 妈妈 等等
Wait. Mom, wait.
你们喜欢看《灰姑娘》吗
Um, did you guys enjoy "Cinderella"?
我们喜不喜欢《灰姑娘》跟你有什么关系
What the hell do you care if we enjoyed "Cinderella"?
我只是
I just, um--
你是谁
Who are you?
谁会在电影院附近尾随
Who follows a mom and her sick daughter
一个妈妈和她生病的女儿
around a movie theater?
你这个变♥态♥
You're a creep!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我要知道你的名字
I want to know, what is your name?
离我女儿远点
Stay away from my daughter!
等等 不 不
Wait, no, no...
你不用那么吼他的
You-- you didn't have to yell at him like that.
他可能只是个好心人
He could just be a really nice person.
他是 我们为什么不回去和他聊聊...
He was-- why don't we just go back and talk to him and see--
什么 我再也不会让你和那样的人聊天
What? I would never let you talk to someone like that!
但我们可以看看他是不是好人啊
But we could just see if he was nice or something!
他不是什么好人
He's not nice!
-他可能是啊 -吉普茜
- He could be-- - Gypsy!
恋童癖就是那样的
That is what a pedophile looks like.
他可能成为我们的新朋友
He could be a new friend.
不
No!
你之前见过那个男的吗
You ever see that boy before?
什么男的
What boy?
没有 没有
no, no.
我不觉得我以前
I-- I don't think I've ever...
见过他
met him before.
他看上去不错 但我
He seemed nice, but I--
我不知道我们是不是在哪见过他
I don't know where we would have ever met him.
除非我们忘了
Unless we forgot something.
所以
So...
可能没有
probably not.
我要去把裙子换了
I'm gonna go change out of my dress.
我如果压力太大 脑袋就会一片空白
If I get put under too much pressure, my mind can go blank
不知道该说什么
and I won't know what to say.
所以我不知道怎么回答你妈妈
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表