剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
吉普茜 坐回轮椅上去
Oh, Gypsy, get in your chair.
会有人看见你的
Someone could see you.
没人会看见我们 妈妈
No one can see us, Mom.
别剪到肉了
Oh, don't hurt me.
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
要不我给你涂指甲油吧
How about I paint your nails, hmm?
要不...
Maybe, um...
暗粉色怎么样
What if-- maybe a dark pink?
身上肿得太厉害了
Oh, oh, everything's swollen.
我好久没看到你戴外婆的戒指了
I haven't seen you wear grandma's ring in a while.
来
Here.
你的皇冠
Your crown.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我觉得你可能说的对 我应该换饲食管
I think you might have been right about my feeding tube.
今天去会不会太迟了
Is it too late to go in today?
还没等你反应过来 你就成了全新的姑娘了
Before you know it, you'll be a brand new girl.
坐起来吧
Upsies, here we go.
来吧
Here we go.
起来
Up.
好了
All right.
女士们 很高兴为你们效劳
Ladies, always a pleasure.
别惹麻烦哦
Try to stay out of trouble.
麻烦知道这里不欢迎它
Oh, trouble knows it's not welcome here.
我
Oh, I...
我觉得我欠你一个道歉
I think I owe you an apology.
那天在电影院
The other day at the movies...
你想喝胡椒博士
You asked for a Dr. Pepper,
我没给你买♥♥
and I said no.
我应该让你尝一口的
I should have let you have a sip.
主人 你到了门口戴着手套
Sir, will you text me when you are at the door
能给我发信息吗
with the gloves on?
你抬头看了今晚的夜空吗
Did you look up at the sky tonight?
你看到了什么
And what did you see?
尼克
我到了
虽然本剧改编自真实事件
但一些人物情节已经进行戏剧处理和虚构
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表