剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
我只能判你入狱六个月
I have no choice but to give you six months in jail,
已服刑期可抵消六十天 并偿还所有欺诈款
60 days credit for time served, plus full restitution.
看来你的计划没用 对吧
That didn't work out the way you thought it would, did it?
把孩子带到庭上
Taking the baby to court
以为法官会同情你
thinking the judge would take pity on you.
她看穿了你的把戏
She saw right through you.
求你了 我能告别一下吗
Oh, please, can I say goodbye?
拜托 你戴着手铐怎么抱她
Come on, you can't hug her with those things on.
我知道你原本可以凑到保释金的钱
I know you could have gotten together the money for the bond,
我知道你可以的
I just know you could have.
有时唯一的出路就是穿过火焰
Sometimes the only way out is through.
-该走了 -求你了
- Time to go. - Oh...Please...
等等 你是唯一知道她日常习惯的人
Wait, you're the only other one who knows her routine.
确保每天检查列表事项
Please check the list every day
在我回来前一定要严格遵照日程
and keep the schedule till I get back.
没错 小姑娘和我会好好过的
Yes, yes, this little girl and I are gonna have a grand old time.
就...向我保证
Well, just... just tell me
你会按照医生要求的那样做
that you'll follow the list like the doctor asked.
完全按照他给的医嘱 答应我
Exactly what he wrote. Oh, promise me!
-向我保证 -行
- Give me your word! - Yes.
-我保证 -吉普茜 宝贝
- Okay, sure. - Gypsy! Oh, baby.
没事的 我马上回来
It's okay, I'll be back soon.
快速大巴
预约显示只有一个人的票
There's just the one ticket on this reservation.
"尼克·歌♥德约翰 大弯曲市至春田市来回票"
"Nick Godejohn, round-trip, Big Bend to Springfield."
你能查下"吉普茜·布兰查德"这名字吗
Well, could you check under "Gypsy Blanchard"?
没有
Nothing.
我以为预定前我检查了
I thought I checked it before I hit the button.
那我能买♥♥一张这辆车的票吗
Can I just buy, um, a seat on this bus, please?
很不幸 车已经满员了
Unfortunately, it's chock full.
下一趟有空位的车是两天后
The first seat I have on this route is two days from now.
我以为我检查过了 我记得...
I-I thought I had checked it. I-I remember...
给我们两张下一趟的车票吧
Can we just get two one-ways for the next bus?
经济舱每人104元 豪华经济舱每人131元
$104 economy per person. $131 economy-extra.
我不在乎 带我们离开这就行
I don't... I don't care, just get us out of here.
给我们便宜的那个
Whatever the cheapest one is.
1993年
路易斯安那女子监狱
你好
Hello?
给吉普茜
For Gypsy.
当然了
Of course it is.
抱歉 今天没有你的信
Sorry, I got nothing for you today.
四个月后
欢迎出狱
Happy graduation!
你感觉怎么样
How are you doing?
你怎么样
How you doing?
我不愿去想
I don't wanna think about it.
-就当没发生过吧 -好的
- Uh, let's pretend that never happened. - Okay.
大家都在家等你呢
Well, everybody's waiting for you at home.
-我等不及见吉普茜了 -她长大了
- I can't wait to see Gypsy. - She got so big.
小推车
The wagon?
-姑娘 看看你 -很好
- Yeah, girl, look at you! - That's good.
看看谁家姑娘这么聪明呀
Look at how smart that girl is!
非常感谢 你想去拿小推车吗
Thank you so much. You wanna go get that wagon
然后我们把小桶放进去好吗
and we'll put these other buckets in there?
去拿推车 能给我一个奇多吗
Get the wagon. Would you give me a Cheeto?
我也要一个
I want one too.
给 你想要我的吗 想要我的吗
Here, you want mine? You want mine?
宝贝女儿 你长这么大了
Oh... Oh, girl, you're so big now.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, sugar.
她怎么了
What is wrong with her?
亲爱的 她只是需要点时间记起你
Honeybee, she just needs time to remember you.
她在外面干什么
What is she even doing out here?
她现在得睡觉 她会生病的
It's her nap time. She could get sick.
你都不说一声"谢谢"吗
Don't I even get a "Thank you"?
笑一个怎么样
How about a smile?
对我笑一个 蒂蒂
Smile for me, Dee Dee.
来 笑一个
Come on, now, smile.
她好脏
She's dirty.
我在这里照顾了她六个月
I been here for six months taking care of her.
我们现在不一样了
We do things different now.
她很快乐
She's happy.
有点不对劲 我觉得她发烧了
Oh, something's wrong. I think she's getting a fever.
她没事
She's fine.
她有点小病 但我都照顾好了
She's sick a little bit, but I fixed her.
自你离开后她就很好
She's been good since you left.
-我不是离开了 -随你怎么说
- I didn't leave. - Well, call it what you want.
我只是想委婉一点
I was trying to be polite.
难道你想让我说你是贼吗
You want me to call you a thief?
那我就叫你贼
I'll call you a thief.
毕竟名♥师♥出高徒
Well, I learned from the best.
不要折腾她了
Just let her be.
不要折腾她
Let her be.
她没事 蒂蒂
She's fine, Dee Dee.
你一个小时前就给她喂过止咳糖浆了
You gave her cough syrup an hour ago.
37.2 正常
99. Normal.
你看得出来她病了
You can see that she's sick!
你到底想干什么
What are you trying to do?
证明你是一个比我更好的母亲吗
Prove that you're a better mother than me?
你天天只会指责我
With all your gripes about me,
自己却连一个小小的承诺都做不到
you couldn't keep one tiny little promise.
你得遵照医生给我们的那张清单
To follow the list that the doctor gave us.
当初警♥察♥来的时候 我本来可以告诉他们你不在
When the cops came, I could have told them you weren't here.
但你必须要好好吸取教训
But you needed to learn your lesson.
从她出生那天起 我就知道
I knew she's better off with me from the day...
她跟我一起更好
she... was born.
别管她
Don't worry about her.
我知道你不舒服
I know you don't feel well.
但妈妈在这里
But mama's here.
妈妈在呢
She's here...
我知道
I know.
来 来吧
Here we go, it's coming.
再多喝一点点
Just a little more for good measure.
对嘛
There we go.
我觉得我本来票是买♥♥对的
I think basically I had the tickets right,
但后来被我搞砸了
but then I messed them up.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
看看谁回来了 欢迎回来
Well, look who's here. Welcome back.
我们要重新入住
We need to check back in.
-就住原来那间房♥吧 -好吧
-The same room is fine. - Oh, okay. Um, hmm.
我没法给你们那间房♥ 有别人住了
Well, I can't give you the same room. Somebody else is in it.
这间更小一些
Uh, this one's smaller.
是两张单人床 你们可以拼在一起
Two twin beds. You could push them together.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay, um...
谢谢
Thank you.
好眠旅馆
你这破音乐
Your goddamn music!
好眠旅馆
这是讲一个警♥察♥的
It's about this guy who's, um, a cop,
但他也是一头很古老的龙
but he's also this really old dragon as well.
他有一千多岁了
He's, like, thousands of years old.
放开我
Let me go!
我要和他一起
I have to be with him!
不 罗伯特
No! Robert!
我们该上♥床♥了 这样
We should get ready for bed now so that...
早晨才会快点到来
the morning will come faster.
-好吧 -你要吃点辅助入睡吗
- Okay. - Do you want one of these for sleeping?
不 不用了 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
我们应该干什么都一起的
We're supposed to do everything together,
就像辛德瑞拉和她的王子
like Cinderella and... and Prince Charming.
我说了 我不需要 我不喜欢药
I already told you, I don't want one. I don't like drugs.
好吧
Fine.
我好饿 我要去售卖♥♥机
I'm pretty hungry. I'm gonna go to the vending machine.
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表