剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
-谢谢你 -举手之劳
- Thank you. - Ah, it's no trouble at all.
最近来了一位新专家
There is a new specialist here
而且大家都在议论她呢
that apparently everyone is raving about.
我帮你把她叫下来
So I am gonna get her down here for you.
她的名字是 钱德拉医生
Her name is-- oh, Dr. Chandra.
听着就厉害
So, very fancy.
好了 我马上给她打电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna give her a call.
吉普茜 你的牙医
Gypsy, your regular dentist
应该很早之前就该发现的
should have caught this a long time ago.
我就是这么说的
That's what I been saying.
我一直想约去看一次
I been trying to make an appointment,
但是你知道政♥府♥医疗保健是怎样的
but you know how it is with government health care.
我保证 他们宁可看着你死在路边
I swear, they'd rather you die on the side of the road.
而且你很害怕牙医 是不是
And you're scared of dentists, aren't you, hun?
好的 吉普茜妈妈 我会预约一个牙医的
Okay, mom, I would make a new appointment,
我会告诉他们这是紧急情况
and I would tell them that it's urgent.
而且我会尽可能赶去陪你们
And I would get in there as soon as I can.
非常感谢
Thank you, I have,
但是我们来这其实是为了她的潜在情况
but we're really here about her underlying condition...
胃酸回流
Acid reflux.
没错 这可以解释牙齿腐烂
Well, I--I mean, it could explain the decay,
尤其是在没有唾液腺的情况下
especially without salivary glands,
但是
but, um...
吉普茜 你有通过口服进食吗
Gypsy, do you take any food orally?
几乎没有 只是尝尝味道
Oh, barely anything, just enough to get a taste.
-也许20% -20%
- Maybe 20%? - 20%?
她可以吞咽
Well, she can swallow,
但是接着就要付出代价
but then you pay the price
像是胃疼啦 还有别的情况
with those tummy aches and such.
但是她从来不吃糖 她对糖过敏
But she never has candy. She's allergic to sugar.
好的 让我作一些检查
Okay, let me check out a few things.
你不介意我碰你的脖子吧
Do you mind if I touch your neck?
好的
Okay.
好了 吞咽一下
All right, just swallow.
再来一次
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. Again.
再来
Mm-hmm, again.
好的 挺好的
Okay, that's good.
我不是医生 但是
I'm not a doctor, but, uh--
但我觉得她得了食管裂孔疝
but I think she has a hiatal hernia--
你说她的唾液腺是什么时候被移除的
When did you say she had her salivary glands removed?
让我看一眼
Well, let me check...
它抱着舒服吗
Is he cuddly?
大概时间就行 吉普茜妈妈
Just a ballpark, mom.
那是吉普茜全部的医疗记录吗
Is that Gypsy's full medical records?
我能快速浏览一眼吗
Could I just take a quick look at them?
抱歉 你要的记录在卡特里娜飓风时遗失了
I'm sorry, the records that you want were all lost during Katrina.
我知道了
Ah, I see.
好吧 那么有个好消息
All right, well, the good news is that
鼻饲管不需要一直使用了
feeding tubes don't have to be permanent.
-不需要吗 -够了
- They don't? - Oh, enough is enough.
先说重要的事
First things first.
我们现在要先看好牙齿
We got a dental emergency here.
吉普茜 我得带你回家了 亲爱的
Gypsy, I gotta get you home, honey,
这样我好打电♥话♥ 给你找新牙医
so I can get on the phone and find you a new dentist.
浪费时间
Waste of time.
好了 亲爱的
All right, honey.
一定很痛吧 小可怜
Gotta be in so much pain, poor thing.
稍等
Wait.
这可能对回流有帮助
This might help with the reflux.
要不是我脑袋不好使
Oh, if it wasn't screwed on.
我真能忘了 祝你过得愉快
I swear. Have a nice day.
我来帮你开门
Let me help you with the door.
再见
Bye.
吉普茜和蒂蒂·布兰查德
So, Gypsy and Dee Dee Blanchard.
听起来你认识她们有一段时间了
Sounds like you've known them for a while.
只有一年左右
Oh, only about a year or so.
但是她们在这像皇室一样
Um, but they're like royalty here.
你拿到吉普茜
Have you been able to obtain,
完整的医疗记录吗
uh, a complete medical history for Gypsy?
你也知道卡特里娜飓风对医院造成了多大影响
Well, you know how Katrina affected hospitals...
我知道 当然 我不是指这个
Right, no, no. Of course, of course.
我是想问
What I meant was,
你能确定这个姑娘的病史吗
have you been able to confirm the girl's medical history?
哪个部分
Which part?
所有的
Any of it.
快捷药房♥
开始为夏天瘦身吧
要是钱德拉医生是对的呢 妈
What if dr. Chandra was right, Mom?
或许我不再需要插管了
Maybe I don't need my tube anymore.
吉普宝宝
Oh, Gypsybug.
有时人们喜欢
Sometimes, people like to paint
给原本不是很好的事
a rosy color on things
说得很好听
when the truth really isn't very pretty.
医生问什么
You let your mama do the talking
就让妈妈来回答
when it comes to doctors.
我一会儿就回来
Be back in a jiffy.
多漂亮的制♥服♥
What a pretty uniform.
不可能啊
Just doesn't make any sense.
谁会想杀蒂蒂
I mean, who would want to kill Dee Dee?
你不是有次告诉我
Didn't you tell me once how
蒂蒂曾经犯过法吗
Dee Dee's been in trouble with the law?
还有 她的前夫呢
And, I mean, what about her ex?
她不是总说他来找她麻烦吗
Ain't she always saying how he was after her?
对 但蒂蒂说了很多事
Yeah, but Dee Dee said a lot of things.
我们都知道蒂蒂有时候
I mean, we all know Dee Dee could be
-真的很烦人 -看在上帝的份上 妈
- a pain in the ass sometimes. - Oh, for God's sakes, Mom.
我只是说 怎么会有人
I'm just saying, how does a woman like that
想杀她这样的女人
end up on somebody's hit list?
如果不是她呢
What if she wasn't?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我说不上来
I--I don't know.
如果那人要杀的是
What if whoever did it was
吉普茜 而不是蒂蒂呢
after Gypsy, not Dee Dee?
你知道什么吗
You know something?
不知道
I don't know.
我们邀请你和吉普茜作我们的荣誉嘉宾
于2009年9月5号♥在春田市政中心参加我们的年度...
大家都很期待认识吉普茜
我没有
No, I'm not.
你就是玩不好这个游戏 别来烦我
You're just bad at this game. Leave me alone.
我没有
No, I'm not!
-我没有 -别来烦我
- No, I'm not! - Just leave me alone.
妈 他玩游戏作弊
Mom, he's cheating on the game.
-我没有 -你就是的
- No, I'm not! - Yes, you are.
该死
Oh, shit.
你好
Oh, hello.
我们给你们做的
We made these for you...
吉普茜想跟蕾茜过一会闺蜜时间
Gypsy was hoping to have a little girl time with Lacey,
如果你们不太忙的话
if y'all ain't too busy.
男孩子们在玩游戏机
Uh, well, the boys are on PlayStation.
蕾茜和她朋友在一起
Lacey's with her friends.
我正想出门透口气呢
I was just coming out to the porch to escape.
管他呢
Oh, what the hell.
或许吉普茜会给我女儿和那些女孩
Maybe Gypsy will be a positive role model
树立一个好榜样
on them girls, huh?
跟着音乐走
Follow the music.
好的
Okay.
妈 我跟你说了我们两分钟后就出来
Mom, I told you we'd be out in two--
你好 吉普茜
Oh, hey, Gypsy.
你好 蕾茜
Hi, Lacey.
进来
Come in.
天呐 你有一只小狗了
Oh, my gosh, did you get a puppy?
是啊
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表