剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
-真的吗 -嗯 真的
- Really? - Yeah, really.
求你了
Please?
没人看着
Nobody's watching.
你戴上后可真是美极了
Look how cute it looks with what you're wearing.
现在 妈妈 快
Now, Mom, now.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what's wrong?
妈妈 我想进屋 我好累
Mom, I want to go inside. I'm really tired.
一会就好
Oh, just a minute.
梅尔
Hi, Mel!
你好 吉普茜
Hey, Gypsy!
梅尔
Hi, Mel.
好吧 你进屋 我一会儿就来
Okay, you go inside. I'll be in in a minute.
你要过去吗
Are you going over there?
我能一起吗 我想去
Can I please come? I want to go.
-不行 -我想去
- No, no, no. - I want to go.
别烦我
Don't sass me.
你想进屋 进屋去吧
You want to go in, now go in.
梅尔
Mel?
梅尔
Uh, hey, Mel?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Um, could I speak to you for a minute?
梅尔
Mel?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Um, can I talk to you for a minute?
什么事
What?
你怎么样了 蒂蒂
How you doing, Dee Dee?
吉普茜很开心
Oh, well, Gypsy's real happy
我们与如此有爱的邻居为伴
we ended up in a place with such good neighbors.
我可以一会儿再来
I can come back.
房♥子住的还舒服吗
How's that house treating you?
我打赌就像为你们量身定做的
Like it was made just for you, I bet.
确实如此
Oh, it was.
那是个玩笑 蒂蒂
That's a joke, Dee Dee.
我知道 我帮忙造的
I should know. I helped build it.
我们都出力了
We all did.
仁人家园就是这样
That's how Habitat works.
你需要什么吗
You need something?
吉普茜和我想着
Well, Gypsy and I were just thinking
晚上做点好吃的
of whipping something up tonight,
然后我看了看冰箱
and I looked in the fridge,
该死 我们没有黄油了
and, dang it, we don't have any butter.
所以我在想你们有没有黄油
So I was wondering if you have any butter
我能借用一下
I could borrow.
没有 对不起 我在控制身型
No, sorry. I'm watching my figure.
你可能得去商店了
You might have to go down to the store, you know...
弄[偷]一些
pick some up.
你们都看昨晚的"南西·格蕾斯"了吗
Did y'all see "Nancy Grace" last night?
南西·格蕾斯 法律评论员 电视记者
2005-2016年主持一档同名节目
你们相信凯西·安东尼的鬼话吗
Do you believe that Casey Anthony shit?
凯丽·安东尼案
两岁女童凯丽被谋杀 其母凯西嫌疑重大
一个月时间车里都闻着跟死人一样
Car smells like a dead body for a month
还没人注意
and nobody notices?
我没注意电视上的那种垃圾
I don't pay attention to that shit on TV.
每个人总是表现得一脸震惊
Everybody always acts all shocked.
但就我个人而言 如果你多留心
But personally, if you keep an eye out,
你就会知道一个人是不是好人
you can tell if somebody's no good.
记得特蕾西的男朋友吗
Remember Tracy's boyfriend?
杰克
Jake?
还记得我怎么说的吗
Remember how I called that?
或许你现在不该说那些事
Maybe you shouldn't talk about that right now.
她不认识他们
She don't know them.
为什么 谢丽 蒂蒂不如
Why, Shelley? Dee Dee might as well
早晚习惯这个事实
get used to the fact that sooner or later,
每个人都会知道
everybody knows everything
他邻居的所有事
about everyone in this neighborhood.
最好的朋友
男朋友的吻
吉普茜
Gypsy?
吉普宝宝
Gypsybug?
删除历史记录
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
拜访梅尔开心吗
Did you have a nice visit with Mel?
蕾茜在那吗
Was Lacey there?
吉普宝宝 我今天过得很糟糕
Oh, Gypsybug, I'm having a horrible day.
我今天不想做饭了
Oh, I don't feel much like cooking tonight.
那我们点披萨 披萨总能让你振作
Let's get pizza. Pizza always cheers you up.
你知道吗 或许我们可以随便做点
Well, you know what? Maybe we can swing it.
我喜欢蕾茜的妈妈
I like Lacey's mom.
她人很好
She's nice.
我也喜欢她
I like her, too.
尽管我觉得她不喜欢我
I don't think she likes me, though.
大家都喜欢你 妈妈
Everybody likes you, Mom.
你真贴心
Oh, you're sweet.
我觉得在这个街区
Well, I think on this block...
梅尔就是女王蜂
Mel is the queen bee.
你和她应该成为朋友
You and her should be friends.
然后我和蕾茜就能成为朋友
And then me and Lacey could be friends.
那样是不是很有趣
Wouldn't that be fun?
可惜 你妈妈可能留下了坏的第一印象
Unfortunately, your mama might have made a bad first impression.
我不知道怎样才能补救
I don't know quite how to fix it.
我们为什么不邀请她们过来呢
Why don't we invite them over?
你可以做秋葵
You could make gumbo.
大家都喜欢你做的秋葵
Everybody likes your gumbo.
你知道吗 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
我们应该做秋葵
We should make a gumbo...
给我们所有的新邻居
for all our new neighbors.
我们应该举办个派对让他们记得我们
We should throw a party they can remember us by.
派对
A party.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我是蒂蒂 你好
I'm Dee Dee. How do you do?
那是我女儿 吉普茜
That's my daughter, Gypsy.
她就喜欢和其他小孩子玩
She just loves playing with the other little kids.
你们真是太好了
aren't you sweet?
为吉普茜的眼睛手术准备
谢谢你们的捐赠
Thank you for donating.
你们真是太好了
Oh, that's so sweet of you.
我不敢相信我的邻居们都如此慷慨
I can't believe how generous all our neighbors are.
这不是我做的最好的秋葵 但也不错
It's not my best gumbo, but it's a good gumbo.
好吃吗 你们都尝了吗
Is it good? Have y'all tried it?
简直太痛苦了
It was hell on Earth...
但我得回去了
But I had to go back
因为我妈妈在去世前给了我这个
because my mama gave me this before she died.
-它是个护身符吗 -护身符
- It was a gris-gris. - "Gris-gris"?
在路易斯安那州就是"祝你好运"的意思
Oh, that's Louisiana for "good-luck charm."
我想有一天把它传给吉普茜
I want to give it to Gypsy one day.
吉普茜 你几岁了
Gyspy, how old are you?
吉普茜 你坐的是什么
Gypsy, what type of seat?
吉普茜 看 气球
Gypsy, look, a balloon!
这里 宝贝 看
Here, baby, look.
是啊
Yeah.
浅蓝色
Light blue.
还差一步就能确认在这里发现的骨头
They are one step closer to confirming the skeleton found here
音量
这是凯丽吗
是凯丽·安东尼的
is Caylee Anthony,
他们说这些骨头是名小女孩的
saying that the bones belong to a little girl.
结果法医说
Turns out the medical examiner says
他们仍然不能确定
they're yet to conclude.
停
Stop.
嗨 吉普茜 过来和我们玩啊
Hey, Gypsy. Come hang out with us.
伙计们 这是吉普茜
You guys, this is Gypsy.
-你好 吉普茜 -大家好啊
- Hey, Gypsy. - How's it going?
你好 吉普茜
Hey, Gypsy.
你得要帮我们盯着点这里
Okay, you have to help us keep an eye on things around here.
真的 就像《绝望的主妇》一样
Seriously, it's like "Desperate Housewives."
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表