剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
方便吉普茜的轮椅移♥动♥什么的
what with Gypsy's wheelchair and all.
这里只有你们两人吗
It's just the two of you?
是的 但她有自己的房♥间
Oh, yes, but she has her own room, though.
她时不时就想跟妈妈一起睡
Once in a while she wants to sleep with her mama.
像小虫子一样偎依在我身边
Snug as bugs...
-吉普茜呢 -她在洗手间
- Where is Gypsy? - Oh, she's in the restroom.
上帝保佑 她已经进去好一阵了
Bless her. It takes a while.
我可以带她出来见你
I can bring her out to you.
好的
Okay.
吉普茜比同龄人反应慢
Gypsy's a little slower than children her age.
她的智商和七岁小孩差不多
She's got the mind of a seven-year-old.
你可以随便问她什么
You can ask her anything you want...
吉普茜 宝贝
Gypsy, baby?
这是艾莉森 她来探望你
This is Allison. She's come to pay you a visit.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以在旁边的房♥间等
You can feel free to wait in the next room.
什么
Excuse me?
如果有监护人在场 有些问题
Some of the questions can be hard for a child to answer
孩子不太好回答
in the presence of a caretaker.
当然 但吉普茜病了
Oh, of course, but Gypsy is ill,
如果她癫痫发作 我得在她身边
and if she has a seizure, I need to be nearby.
-走廊也可以 -好的
- In the doorway's fine. - Okay.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
吉普茜
Hi, Gypsy.
我是艾莉森
I'm Allison.
我能坐在你边上吗
May I sit next to you?
当然
Sure.
我看这里写着你15岁
I see here you're 15 years old.
你和你妈妈来这里多久了
How long have you lived here with your mom?
一年
A year?
你觉得你们俩通常关系比较融洽
And would you say the two of you usually get along,
还是有些时候不太融洽
or are there some days that you don't?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是说
Well...
你妈妈对你发火吗
does your mom ever get angry with you?
有时候会
Sometimes, yeah.
之后会怎样
And what happens then?
她会拿走我的毛绒玩具
She takes away my plushy toys.
但过后她总是还给我
But then she always gives them back.
我明白了
I see.
你妈妈有没有让你做一些你不想做的事
Does your mom ever make you do something you don't wanna do?
一些让你不开心的事
Something that makes you unhappy?
我们喜欢的东西大多数都一样
Mostly we like the same things.
好的
Okay.
吉普茜 亲爱的
Gypsy, honey...
你有感觉害怕的时候吗
Do you ever feel scared?
你什么时候会感到害怕
When do you feel scared?
当我...
When I...
做噩梦时
have bad dreams.
但当我醒来后
But then when I wake up
我妈总是在我身边
my mom is always there,
所以我就不再害怕了
so I'm not scared anymore.
还有一个问题问您 布兰查德女士
Um, just one more question, then, for you, Ms. Blanchard.
你地址上写的名字和
The name listed on your address and the name
你社保卡上的名字不一样
on your Social Security Card don't match.
姓和名的拼写都不同
Both the first and last names are spelled differently.
搞错了
Oh, it's wrong.
-"搞错了" -对 他们搞错了
- "Wrong." - Yes, they're wrong.
我不知道是离婚的原因
I don't know if it was the divorce
还是由于卡特里娜飓风所有人的文件
or everyone losing everyone's paperwork
都丢失了 但那地方
after Katrina, but the--the place
保存的档案是错的
that keeps those records is wrong.
我一直打电♥话♥想把名字改过来
I've been calling and calling trying to get it changed.
你为政♥府♥工作
Oh, you work for the government.
也许你能帮忙
Oh, maybe you could help.
那我就太感恩了
Oh, I'd be so grateful.
能告诉我你的电♥话♥和邮箱吗
If I could just have your number and your email?
这样我有问题就能随时联♥系♥你
Then I could reach out to you any time I have a question.
抱歉 布兰查德女士
I'm sorry, Ms. Blanchard,
那是两个完全不同的系统
that's a whole different part of the system.
我觉得今天得到了足够的信息
Uh, I think I've seen all I need to today.
你想把声音调大吗 亲爱的
Did you want this up louder, honey?
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
好好欣赏电影
Enjoy your movie.
好的
Okay.
谢谢您抽出时间
Thank you for your time.
我就是不明白
I just don't understand
有谁会举报我
who would call in that report.
祝您日安
Have a good day.
如果那狗再弄坏一样东西
If that dog fucks up one more thing
我就带他去狗圈 本该由你带他去
I'm taking him to the pound-- where you should have took him.
别烦我 真是够了
Leave me alone, for fuck's sake!
当你收拾它的时候
While you're cleaning up after him,
也收拾下你自己吧
you can clean up after yourself, too.
你还说我呢 收拾收拾你家吧
Clean your own house! You're one to talk!
谁会向他们举报我
Who would call them on me?
什么人会让孩子和妈妈分离
What kind of a person would try to take a child from her mama?
一个需要全天候照顾的孩子
A child who needs care all the time?
当然了 他们什么也没找到
Of course, they didn't find anything.
因为没什么可找的
Because there was nothing to find.
有人认为有猫腻 我想知道是谁
Well, someone thought there was, and I wonder who.
蒂蒂
Dee Dee.
我知道我对你态度不好
I know I give you a hard time,
但我对谁都这样
but I give everybody a hard time.
听着 大家都知道你无微不至地照顾吉普茜
Look, everybody knows you take good care of Gypsy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是吉普茜住在这很高兴
It's just Gypsy is so happy here.
我不希望再搬家了
I don't want us to have to move again.
为什么你们要搬家
Why would you have to move?
因为太难以承受了
It's just so much to handle.
所有的一切一下全部涌了过来
All of it, all the time, all at once.
各种各样的挫折
Coming from different directions.
仿佛随时
Like any minute it--
一切都可能彻底崩溃
it could all just fall apart.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
蕾茜也让我快抓狂了
Lacey's driving me out of my fucking mind.
他们看不到
They don't see it.
我们为她们付出的一切
All that we do for them.
这是我们需要承担的苦难
It's our cross to bear.
给儿童保护机构打电♥话♥的人
Whoever called CPS
只是大减价店的八卦婊♥子♥
is just some nosey bitch from the Price Cutter
管些跟她们没关系的闲事
sticking her nosey face where it don't belong.
别在意
Forget about it.
低价假牙移植
笑容美好 价格实惠
-你看见我妈妈了吗 -她在外面
- Hi, have you seen my mom? - She's right outside.
-好的 谢谢你 再见 -再见
- Okay, thank you, bye. - Bye.
吉普茜·布兰查德
Gypsy Blanchard?
该你和蓝胡子先生了
Showtime for you and Mr. Bluebeard.
快好了 小甜心
Almost done, sweet pea.
她讨厌打♥针♥
She hates needles.
没关系的
It's okay.
这就像文身
It's like a tattoo.
很快你就能重新获得
Pretty soon you'll have
美丽的笑容了
that beautiful smile back again.
你知道俗话说的好
You know what they say:
牙齿是嘴巴的眼睛
The teeth are the eyes of the mouth.
给她注射点东西
Let's give her a little something
-让她感觉好点 -好的 医生
- to make her feel better. - Yes, Doctor.
没事了
You're okay.
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表