剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
-深呼吸 -好了
- Deep breath. - All right.
吉普茜妈妈 你还是在大厅等候吧
Now, Mom, you may want to wait in the lobby.
要拔这么多牙
Could be a little while given the number
可能得一段时间
of extractions that we have to do.
妈妈
Mom?
拔牙
Extractions?
妈妈
Mom?
不 不 求你
No, no, please.
我不要拔牙
I don't wanna do this!
很快就会结束的
It'll all be over soon.
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
放松 躺下 很快就会好起来的
Just relax and lay back. It'll be better soon.
不
No...
不
No...
没事的 亲爱的 没事的
It's all right, sweetheart, it's all right.
你很快就会有新的牙了 宝贝
You'll get new teeth soon, baby.
再等等
It just takes time.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
像个小鸟
Like a little bird.
不
Oh, no.
好了 亲爱的
It's all right, sweetheart.
没事的
It's all right.
想要再来点泡泡吗
You want more bubbles, hm?
好吧
Okay.
没事的 妈妈在这呢
It's all right, mama's here.
没事的
It's all right.
没事
All right.
欢迎
亲爱的布兰查德女士
恭喜 谨代表春田慈善基金很高兴通知您 您的女儿吉普茜·萝丝·布兰查德当选2009年的"年度儿童" 吉普茜面对困境坚韧不拔的非凡事迹激励了所有人 她一次又一次用微笑克服了身体和医疗的挑战 这个奖是我们大家对她难以置信的乐观和坚强的肯定
春田慈善是一个社区性慈善组织
*我们必须将救赎带回世界*
*We must bring Salvation back*
*哪里有爱*
*Where there is love*
*就会有我*
*I'll be there*
来呀 这是我们的歌♥啊
Come on, it's our song!
很快就到了 你知道的
It's coming, you know.
年度儿童
Child of the Year.
我们得想想我们要穿什么
We gotta think about what we're gonna wear.
我们得买♥♥点装饰你头发的东西
We gotta buy something to put in your hair.
我想就一直穿这个穿到坏
I was thinking of wearing mine up.
牙齿
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
牙医说可能得几周
Dentist said it could be a few weeks.
你的牙床还肿着呢
Your gums are still swollen.
吉普茜
Gypsy.
我的牙
My teeth...
我的脸
My face.
打点粉底就都好了
It's nothing a little foundation can't help.
还有 你一直很漂亮
Besides, you're always pretty.
吉普茜
Gypsy!
我知道"漂亮"是什么样的 妈妈
I know what "Pretty" Looks like, Mom.
你怎么了 这一点都不像你
What has gotten into you? It's not like you.
你总是很乐观
You always look on the bright side.
我给你争取到了这个奖
I got you this award.
在世界上那么多孩子里 他们选了你
Out of all the kids in the world, they chose you.
-我不想去 -吉普茜
- I don't wanna go. - Gypsy!
你得去参加这个活动
You are going to this event.
明白吗
Are we clear?
你好
Hello?
布兰查德女士
Ms. Blanchard?
我是福心儿童医院的钱德拉医生
It's Dr. Chandra calling from Blessed Heart.
我就是打电♥话♥问一下
I'm--I'm just calling to follow up
看看吉普茜怎么样了
and, uh, see how Gypsy was doing.
钱德拉医生 你人真好
Oh, Dr. Chandra, how sweet of you.
你应该乐意知道
Well, you'll be happy to know
吉普茜已经整了牙
that Gypsy just had all her dental work done.
我们现在专注于她的恢复
We're focused on her recovery right now.
她已经经历过太多了
She has been through so much.
当然 我知道
Of course, I know.
你也是
And so have you.
你的女儿病情很严重 布兰查德女士
You know, you have a very sick little girl, um, Ms. Blanchard,
你有那么多事要处理
and you're dealing with so much.
事实上 那就是我给你打电♥话♥的原因
And actually, that's-- that's really why I called.
我打电♥话♥来看看
I am calling to see
有没有什么事是我能替你分担的
if I can take anything off your shoulders.
我想不到
Well, I can't imagine that.
比如 给她换饲管
For instance, uh, changing her feeding tube.
拔管
哈里医生告诉我你希望让医生来做
Dr. Harley tells me you like to have a physician do it.
我的确有时会那么做
I do sometimes come in for that,
但我在这就能做
but I can do it here, though.
我会很乐意
Oh, I-- well, I would be more than happy
帮你做这个的
to take care of it for you.
当我们换管子的时候
And--and while, uh, we're at it
我可以和你讨论
I can, um, discuss with you
出现酸回流的
the underlying, uh, causes
潜在的原因
for the acid reflux.
我们可以讨论下治疗方案
Uh, we can discuss treatment options.
嗯 我...我可以给你推荐
Um, I--I can recommend
专家们...对帮助我们解决问题
specialists to you that-- that could really weigh in
肯定很有帮助
and help us solve it.
我...我只是想帮你方便地
I--I just really want to make, uh, it as easy for you
解决吉普茜的所有问题
to deal with all of Gypsy's issues.
你真是太好了
Oh, well, that's very kind of you.
我知道
I know.
我们这些妈妈...
We moms...
我们必须互相照顾 对吗
We have to look out for each other, right?
我会让我的护士做个预约
I'm gonna have my, uh, nurse set up an appointment,
期待很快就能见到你们两个
and I will see you two very soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果想把它做好就不能着急
Can't rush it if you want it done right.
好的
Okay.
你看起来真漂亮 吉普茜·萝丝
Oh, you look so pretty, Gypsy Rose.
所以很多人都会误解
And that's what so many people get wrong
关于慈善事业
about philanthropy.
这不仅仅是为了让亿万富翁
It's not just for billionaires
自我感觉更良好
to feel better about themselves.
任何时候只要你伸出手来...
Anytime you reach out...
好的
Okay.
我们还有几分钟才上场吗
Do we still have a few minutes?
-嗯 是的 -好的
- Uh, yeah. - Okay.
你知道我总是告诉你
You know how I always tell you
一切都会好起来吗
that everything will always work out?
他们每个人
Each and every one of them.
打开吧
Go on.
吉普茜·萝丝
Oh, Gypsy Rose!
你真漂亮
You're beautiful!
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
我们有"年度母亲"奖吗
Do we have an award for "Mother of the year" Too?
-谢谢你 妈妈 -嗯
- Thank you, Mom. - Mm.
-但是...
- But...
你之前为什么不早点把这个给我
why didn't you give these to me before?
他们今天早上才从
Well, they just come this morning.
牙医那送过来
Fresh from the dentist.
我们太匆忙了 我差点忘了
And we were so rushed I almost forgot.
这样的话 天哪
And this way, by gosh,
就像午夜时分的灰姑娘
it's like Cinderella at the stroke of midnight.
玻璃鞋合适吗
Does the glass slipper fit?
好了 女士们 时间到了
Okay, ladies, it's time.
好的
Oh, okay. Oh.
这微笑会融化你的心
It's a smile that will melt your heart.
很难想象
It's hard to imagine
有谁能比她更有资格
anyone more deserving
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表