剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
I--I'm sorry, Dee Dee.
我还是不知道你在说什么
I--I still don't know what you're talking about.
她根本不了解男人
She doesn't know anything about men.
她都不知道性是什么
She doesn't even know what sex is.
我不知道吉普茜跟你说了什么
I--I don't know what Gypsy told you,
但我没有和她谈论性
but I--I wasn't talking about sex.
她的智商和儿童一样
She's got the mind of a child.
生活的一切对她来说就是彩虹和独角兽
Everything to her is rainbows and unicorns,
她以为长发公主是个真人
and she thinks Rapunzel is a real person.
我知道吉普茜和其他人不一样
I--I know Gypsy's not like everyone else,
我绝不会做任何
and I would never do anything--
你已经做了
You already did.
我没有
I did not.
要是你能离开她...
I'll thank you to stay away from--
蒂蒂 我的天 妈妈
Dee Dee! Oh, my God, Mom!
-我的天 怎么了 -我不知道
- Oh, my God, what happened? - I don't know.
她晕倒了
She just fell over.
妈妈
Mom?
她会没事的 我想她是晕倒了
She'll be okay. I think she fainted.
妈妈
Mom?
为什么是现在 选我做红娘
Why now? Why'd you choose me as the matchmaker?
我依然过得不轻松
I'm still having a hard time.
我很需要帮助 找到一个男人
I really need help in finding a guy
-我能厮守的男人 -我想让你真的...
- that I can commit to. - I want you to really...
还需要别的东西吗
Is there anything else I can get you?
陪我一起看个电影吧
Oh, watch a-- watch a movie with me.
我们可以看《暮光之城》
We could watch "Twilight."
我知道这是你最喜欢的电影
I know it's your favorite movie,
而且我好几年没让你看了
and I haven't let you watch it for years.
我有点累了 妈妈
Um, I'm kinda tired, Mom.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Oh, please, please, please.
就当是放松了
Oh, it could be a treat.
我们俩可以一起放松一下
It could be a treat for both of us.
我很乐意
I would love that.
好的
Okay.
你好冷
You're so cold.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
没有你我无法生活
I cannot live without you.
希望认识和你一样敬仰上帝的朋友吗
我们可以帮你
欢迎回来 吉普茜 你有10条新消息
与马特·S聊天中
尼克·G邀请你即时聊天
您同意与尼克·G即时聊天吗
你好
你好
你真漂亮 像一个公主
我喜欢公主 你喜欢迪士尼吗
当然 我的表亲最爱长发公主了
长发公主其实是我的最爱
但你比长发公主更漂亮
真的吗
真的
从没有人这样对我说过
你真是个绅士
我觉得你惊为天人
而且我一眼就能看出 你是个好人
我在和医院谈
Yes, I've been talking to the hospital
麦拉·托潘
律师
监护协议书的事
about those guardianship papers.
他们说你可以起草
Well, they said you could draft something
一份授权书
called a power of attorney?
是的 我可以
Yes, indeed I can.
太好了
Oh, great.
但这和监护权是两码事
It's not the same thing as a guardianship, though.
吉普茜需要在上面签字
Uh, Gypsy would need to sign it.
她必须同意这份授权书才行
She has to consent to a power of attorney.
就像我几周前和你说的
It's like I told you a few weeks ago,
她有权为自己做决定
she gets to decide these things herself.
那应该不成问题
Well, that shouldn't be a problem.
医院说我不需要监护权
The hospital said then I don't need the guardianship.
这不完全正确
Yeah, well, that's only sort of true.
仅在你女儿丧失能力时 授权书才赋予你
A power of attorney only gives you power over your daughter
代其决定的权力
in the event that she became incapacitated.
多数情况下这只意味着...
Mostly it means that just--
人们一般会先找你
people would come to you
再联♥系♥其他的家庭成员
before they'd come to any other family member.
当然 当然
Oh, of course, of course.
你知道她爸爸和她已经没有任何关系
Well, you know her father has nothing to do with her.
他要是参与进来 后果难以想象
It would be a disaster if he ever got involved.
从法律角度来说
Well, it would effectively make you
你将是她合法的看护人
her caregiver in the eyes of the law.
你这么说我就放心了
Give me such peace of mind to have this.
你能帮我起草这份文件吗
If you could just draft it up for me?
喂
Hello?
当...当然
Uh, sure-- sure thing.
我写好后就打给你
I'll, uh-- I'll call you when it's ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很高兴我们能视频聊天
I'm really glad that we're doing this.
我也是
Me, too.
我感觉...
I feel, um...
可我感觉好难为情
I feel shy, though.
为什么
Why?
我们这周几乎...整晚都在聊天
We talked all night... pretty much all week.
我知道 但...
I know, but...
我们并没有面对面
it's-- we haven't, like, seen each other,
直到现在
you know, until right now.
是的
Right.
你能转一下镜头吗
Um, can you twirl around for me?
我想看你
I want to see you.
我想看你的...
I want to see your, um,
你的...你的身体
your, um, your body.
不是猥琐地看
Not like in a-- a bad way.
我只是想看到完整的你
I just want to see, like, the whole of you.
好吧...
Right, um...
其实 我...
Oh, actually, I--
我...我不行
well, I, um-- I can't.
为什么
Why?
我担心如果告诉你 你就不会...
Um, I'm worried that if I tell you, you won't...
再喜欢我了
like me anymore.
无论怎样我都会喜欢你
I would like you no matter what.
好吧...
Okay, well...
我只是有些紧张不敢告诉你 但...
I guess I'm just nervous to tell you, but...
我坐轮椅
um, I use a wheelchair.
好的
Oh, okay.
我看不到
Can't really see it.
这也不是我的真发
Also, this isn't really my hair.
现在我长不出头发
Right now I can't actually grow hair
因为我生病了
because I am sick.
我面临着很多的...困难
I-- I have all these, uh-- these challenges.
你...还喜欢我吗
Do you... still like me?
当然喜欢了
Of course I do.
真的吗
Really?
其实我自己也正面临着一些困难
I actually have some challenges of my own.
是吗 什么样的困难
Really? What kind?
这很难解释
It's hard to explain.
我14或15岁的时候
It's like, when I was 14 or 15
我在眼睛里瞥到了什么东西
I saw a glimpse of something in my eye.
当时我不知道是什么
And I didn't know what it was,
但是这一直折磨我
but it kept gnawing at me.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
什么
What?
你眼睛里的那东西
The thing that's in your eye.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
不
No.
不疼 又不是碎片什么的
No, it's not like a splinter or anything like that.
好吧
Oh, okay.
更像是...
It's more like, um...
更像是另一种人格
it's more like another personality.
实际上...
Actually...
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表