剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
我整天要给真有病的人看病
I see people all day with real medical issues,
像是癌症 被捅伤
like cancer and stabbing.
你是这里最健康的人之一了
You're one of the healthiest people in here.
坐起来
Sit up.
我可以留着管子吗
Um, could I keep the tube?
那是我仅剩的我妈妈的东西了
It's the last thing that I have of my mom.
现在是生物废品了
Well, it's biohazard now.
靠墙站好 快点
Up against the wall! Let's go!
女囚过路
Female inmates coming through!
快走
Move!
还要我说两次吗
Do you need to be told twice?
靠墙
Wall!
吉普茜 吉普茜
Gypsy? Gypsy?
我可以回答那个问题
I can answer the question.
邦妮和克莱德 他们一起死了
Bonnie and Clyde, they died together.
他们就像我们一样生死与共
They stuck together just like us.
直到最后
Together until the end.
不 我不想那样
No, no. I don't want that.
什么
What?
我不想死
I don't wanna die!
但我们会在一起的 是吧
But we'll stick together, though, right?
-我♥操♥ -因为我是为此才去救你
- Jesus Christ! - Because that's-- that's why I saved you,
就是为了我们能在一起
is so that we could stay together.
我说靠墙站好 混♥蛋♥
I said up against the wall, motherfucker.
-快走 -吉普茜
- Move! - G-Gypsy!
你看什么看
Hey! What are you looking at?
看墙 混♥蛋♥
Look at the wall, asshole!
我理解
I understand.
但你从不...
It's just that you never--
喂
Hello?
蕾茜
Lacey?
吉普茜
Gypsy.
蕾茜 天呐 嗨
Lacey, oh, my gosh. Hi!
真抱歉我之前没打给你
Hi. I'm so sorry I didn't call you before.
真对不起
I'm-- I'm so sorry.
我本以为我很快就能回家
I thought I would just be home so much sooner
把一切跟你当面说清
to be able to tell you everything in person.
新闻上说的
Everything on the news, like,
我们在演戏骗钱
that we were cheating people to get money and stuff,
那不是全部真♥相♥
it's-- it's not the whole story.
我希望你知道
I just-- I just wanted you to know that.
我妈妈 我猜她是那样的
I mean, my mom-- I guess she was,
但我
but as far as I-- like, for me,
我的律师说 她其实是
my lawyer says it was basically a case of her, um,
在医疗虐待我
medically abusing me.
是你杀了她吗
So y-you killed her?
不是他们说的那样的
Not-- not like how they-- they make it sound.
我做不到的
I-I couldn't.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
你一直都能走吗
Could you always walk?
一直都能吗
Like, this whole time?
我能告诉你件事吗
Um, can I tell you something?
我们搬来的第一天
The first day that we moved in,
自从那时
ever since then,
我一直希望能像你那样
all I wanted was to be like you.
我
And...
现在真的需要个能说话的人
And I really just need someone to talk to right now.
我想告诉你一切
I want to tell you everything.
情况真的很复杂
It's just really complicated.
我...
I--
你可以...
Do you think that...
你可以来监狱...看看我吗
Do you think maybe you could come, I don't know, see me?
求你了
Please?
我要想想
I'll have to think about it.
对...对不起
I'm-- I'm sorry.
我得挂了
I have to go.
可...
But--
小婊♥子♥
This bitch.
一人一通电♥话♥
Hey, one call per turn!
你以为你不用遵守这些规矩吗
You think these rules don't apply to you?
我不在 请留言
I'm not here. Leave a message.
我是你的女儿...
This is your daughter...
吉普茜·萝丝·布兰查德
Gypsy Rose Blanchard.
你可能都不认识我
Um, I know that you don't even know me.
但我
But I'm, um,
只想求你帮个小忙
calling with just one little, tiny favor.
我抱她移♥动♥过一次
I picked her up once to move her.
把她搂在我的怀里
Held her in my own two arms.
她们两个却坐在那里嘲笑我们
The two of them sitting over there together laughing at us.
还在麦当劳偷东西
Hmm, and stealing from Ronald McDonald.
要我说 她就该上椅子[电椅]
You ask me, she deserves the chair.
我指的可不是那把破轮椅
And I don't mean no damn wheelchair either.
密苏里州是注射死刑的
They do it with a needle in Missouri.
-很好 -宝贝
- Good. - Baby?
你感觉这样很好吗
This feel good to you?
大家都在说她们坏话
Everybody talking shit about them?
没错
Yes, it does.
我很生气
Fucking pissed.
每一天我都越想越生气
Every day that goes by, I'm more fucking pissed.
想着这两个骗子到处占便宜
Thinking about the two of them frauds taking advantage.
不 她们比骗子还可恨
No, they're worse than frauds.
她们是情感吸血鬼 蚕食别人的感情
Emotional vampires, sucking people dry.
蚕食他们的好意和信任
Sucking their goodwill, their trust.
你生气只是因为你觉得
You're just mad because you think
你很了解所有人 但她们却欺骗了你
you got everybody's number and they had you fooled
整整七年 和其他所有被蒙在鼓里的人一样
for seven-straight years just like everybody else.
是又怎样 难道我不该生气吗
So what if I am? Why shouldn't I be?
她打电♥话♥给我了
She called me, you know?
监狱打来的
From jail.
是吗 什么时候
She did? When?
前几天
The other day.
听起来都不像她的声音
It didn't even sound like her.
我发誓 她的声音都变了
I swear her voice was different.
她希望我去探监
She wants me to come visit.
你要去吗
You gonna?
我不知道
I don't know.
搞什么
What the fuck?
-怎么了 -那好像是我的搅拌机
- What? - I think that's my blender.
-我去年借给蒂蒂的 -妈...
- I lent it to Dee Dee last year. - Mom--
怎么了 我想要回来
What? I want it back.
-那是我的 -你在干什么
- It's mine. - The hell you doing?
-别去 -我要拿回自己的东西
- Don't. - I'm going to get my shit.
如果你们还有人把东西捐给了这两个骗子
And if any of y'all donated your shit to these con artists,
我建议你们也去要回来
I suggest you do the same.
探监时间还有20分钟开始
Visiting hours start in 20 minutes.
以下囚犯请到
The following inmates please
安检区报到
report to the security screening area--
艾德勒 贝克汉姆 布兰查德
Adler, Beckham, Blanchard.
蕾茜
Lacey.
我让他们带我去自动贩卖♥♥机买♥♥的
I had 'em take me to the vending machines.
你总是爱吃甜食
You always liked sweet stuff.
我有点紧张 吉普茜
I'm kind of nervous, Gypsy.
不知道说什么好
Not sure what to say, you know?
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
我记得你 爸爸
I remember you, Dad.
我们能坐下吗
Can we sit?
我没有让你来这里
I didn't ask you to come here.
可我想来
Well, I wanted to.
-我知道你妈妈说起过很多... -停
- I know your mom's told you a lot of things... - Please,
我不想谈她
I can't talk about her.
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表