剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表
Uh, so says everyone.
你知道 我可以...我可以帮你照顾你的女儿
You know, I could-- I could help you with your daughter.
不用
No.
谢谢你 拉斯
Thank you, Russ.
再见
Good-bye.
你在笑什么
What are you Giggling about?
-你好 蕾茜 -你好
- Hi, Lacey. - Hi.
天 我现在正郁闷呢
Man, I need something to laugh at.
我说我妈妈是"婊♥子♥"
I called my mom a "B-I-T-C-H"
因为她说我必须去上社区大学
'cause she says I have to go to community college now
而不是真正的大学
instead of real college.
我的奖学金不够
I didn't get enough of a scholarship.
所以我才叫她婊♥子♥ 然后...
So that's why I called her a bitch, and--
现在她让我洗窗户
and now she's making me wash the windows
学些有的没的
to learn something about something.
我不知道
I don't know.
不管了 有什么好笑的
Anyway, what's so funny?
好吧 我会告诉你的 但你得
Okay, I'm gonna tell you, but really need
把声音放低 好吗
to keep your voice down, okay?
因为这是个秘密
'Cause it's a secret.
好的 说吧
Okay. Shoot.
我遇到了我的白马王子
I met my Prince Charming.
-是吗 -是的
- You did? - Mm-hmm.
怎么遇到的
How?
我想你可以说 他让我神魂颠倒了
I guess you could say he swept me off my feet.
我想王子就应该是这样的吧
I guess that's what princes do, huh?
他们会让你神魂颠倒
They just sweep you off your feet.
你是怎么认识这个神秘男子的
How'd you meet this mystery man?
这个嘛...
Well...
其实还挺神奇的
uh, it was pretty magical, actually.
我看见他了 我只是...我就知道
I saw him and I just--I knew.
他...他很有男子气概 很有英雄气概
He's--he's manly, and he's heroic,
而且他也真的真的很好
but he's also really, really nice.
我们要有两个孩子...
And we're gonna have two kids--
当然得在我们结婚之后
once we're married, of course.
但他会带我远离这里
But he's gonna take me far away from here
去一个特别的地方
to someplace really special, you know?
比如...像阿肯色州之类的
Like--like Arkansas, maybe.
天哪 我们要举♥行♥一个冬季婚礼
Oh, my gosh, and we're gonna have a winter wedding
我们可以在雪地里 我会像一个雪吉普赛人
so that we can be in the snow and I'll be like a snow gypsy.
-听起来太棒了 -蕾茜 你必须得来
- Wow, that sounds amazing. - Lacey, you have to come.
你必须来参加婚礼
You have to come to the wedding.
你...你愿意做我的伴娘吗
Will you--will you be my maid of honor?
你可以穿红色的
You can wear red.
因为到处都会有红玫瑰
'Cause there's gonna be red roses everywhere,
刚好和你相配
so you can match them.
我希望我外婆艾玛还活着
I wish my Grandma Emma was still alive
好让她也能来
so that she could come, too.
顺便说一下
Oh, by the way,
那是我的个人脸书账号♥的名字
that's my private Facebook name, okay?
艾玛·罗斯
Emma Rose.
-可以 -我真高兴
- Okay. - So happy.
好的
Okay, yeah.
你知道吗
You know what?
如果他有兄弟的话
If he has a brother,
你告诉他要来让我神魂颠倒
you tell him to come sweep me away.
他可以去社区大学找我
He can find me at the community college.
好的 我会告诉他的
Okay, I'll tell him.
你...
You...
这是个秘密
It's a secret, right?
所以你不能告诉任何人 你保证
So you can't tell anyone. You promise?
我保证
No, no, I promise.
我不会告诉任何人
I won't tell a soul.
我们有小秘密了
We have a secret.
发件人 斯科特
今晚糟透了
天哪 发生什么事了
发件人 斯科特
我在急诊室里 手♥机♥要关机了
西方出租
拨♥打♥电♥话♥
斯科特
Scott.
不 发生什么了
Oh, no, what happened?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是我啊 吉普茜
It's me, Gypsy.
吉普茜
Gypsy?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 就是我
Yeah, it's me.
但你能走路
But you're walking.
我实际上能走路 不要告诉别人
Shh, I can actually walk, okay? Don't tell anyone.
我不知道你要过来
I just--I didn't know you were coming.
我当然要来
Of course I came.
我就知道你一定需要我
I knew that you needed me.
你看起来完全不一样了
You look completely different.
你看上去
You look...
总之 我有点吃惊
I'm just-- I'm a little surprised is all.
我可怜的小东西 天哪
My poor baby. Gosh.
他们有给你什么镇痛的药物吗
Have they given you anything for your pain?
有吗
Anything?
只是做了点包扎
Just a local.
他们矫正了我的鼻子
They reset my nose.
你需要维柯丁 或者阿普唑仑
You need Vicodin or--or maybe a Xanax.
要不然盐酸羟考酮或阿提凡吧
Or what about a Percocet or an Ativan?
我去帮你要
I can ask for you.
他们说他们不给是因为我喝了酒
They--they said they wouldn't because I've been drinking.
傻瓜 在你感到疼痛的时候
Oh, silly, you don't need to tell them the whole truth
没必要把所有事都告诉他们的
when you're in pain.
现在太迟了
well, it's too late now.
是啊
Yeah.
这太奇怪了
I can't get over this.
我想不明白
I don't understand.
可怜的家伙 没人应该遭受痛苦
You poor thing. No one should suffer.
没人
No one.
但是你现在不需要担心任何事了
But don't you worry about anything now, okay?
我会照顾你的
I'm gonna take care of you.
我会好好照顾你的
I'm gonna take real good care of you.
你红头发的样子很好看
You look good with red hair.
你喜欢
You like it?
吉普茜
Gypsy?
吉普茜
Gypsy?
吉普茜
Gypsy?
亲爱的母亲 我恋爱了
Dear Mother, I'm in love
我要离开这个家 结婚生子了
and running away to get married and have kids,
你没有办法能够阻止我了
and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
爱你的十九岁女儿 吉普茜
Love, Gypsy, your 19-year-old daughter.
你好 是谢丽吗
Oh, hello? Shelley?
谢丽 你还记得我们在动漫大会碰到的人吗
Shelley, you remember that man we met at the convention?
装扮成金刚狼的那个
He was dressed as Wolverine?
不 不是那个金刚狼 是另外一个
No, not that Wolverine, the other Wolverine.
你知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
好好想想 谢丽 我很急
Think Shelley, I need it.
你家真漂亮
What a beautiful place you have.
真的吗
Really?
我这么说只是想让我感觉
I was just saying it made me feel...
更成熟
um, grown up.
你太瘦小了
You're so tiny.
并没比你坐在轮椅上高多少
Not much taller than when you're in the chair.
我再也不要坐回轮椅了
I'm never sitting in that again.
既然我的白马王子已经拯救了我
Now that my Prince Charming has saved me.
搞什么鬼 老兄
What the fuck, man?
是我 伙计
It's just me, man.
跟我跳舞吧
Dance with me.
不了 我们会吵醒他的 而且
Hey, no-- We just woke him up and--
我们不需要放音乐
Oh, we don't need music.
剧集 | 恶行 | 导航列表