剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
帮她们一家人过了河
That's right.
没错
And their pitiful few possessions.
还有他们那点家底
That's right. That's right.
没错 没错
Alls I done is, I carried this fat old lady
我就是帮着胖老太太
all the way across that damn river,
还有她家人过了那条河
and as soon as she was safe on the other side--
可她们一上了岸
Where did you say you were from again?
你是哪来的来着
Is it east Georgia? Milledgeville, Georgia.
东佐治亚吗 佐治亚州米利奇维尔
Get to the point, Sergeant.
说重点 中士
I heard a story about a man there
我听说那边有个人
who takes his pecker out in the store,
天天公开露鸟
wears no pants, walks around in the rain,
不♥穿♥裤子 下雨天也在外面淋着
stares at the sun all afternoon--
一下午盯着太阳看
That would be Obadiah Claymore. What of him?
是奥巴戴·克雷默吧 怎么了
It's just that it's an area
那个地方的人
that's known for people marrying direct blood relations,
以近亲结婚闻名
so no more than 1 in 20 are born normal.
所以差不多1/20的人天生有病
Senor Anderson,
安德森先生
are you saying that Private Knowles
你的意思是列兵诺尔斯
is not responsible for his actions because he has--
不用为自己的行为负责 因为他
Yes, what I am saying is,
没错 我的意思是
is that there's a 1 in 20 chance that he's not right in the head.
他有1/20的概率脑子不正常
Laugh it up.
尽情嘲笑吧
Laugh it up, and damn you all to hell.
尽情嘲笑吧 诅咒你们全都下地狱
I am, too, right in the head.
我脑子很正常
I am righter than right in my head.
我正常得不能再正常了
But I'll tell you what ain't right.
我来告诉你什么才是不正常
I'll tell you what's goddamn insane,
我来告诉你什么才是疯子
it's so far from right.
什么叫真的不正常
It would be the idea of any one of us
不正常 就是咱们这群人
staying in this--
还待在这个
this joke of an army to fight and fight
这个蠢部队打仗
and lose life after life--
一个接一个去送死
Private, that's enough!
列兵 够了
For a goddamn lost cause.
明知根本赢不了
That's enough, Private.
够了 列兵
A goddamn lost cause...
明知赢不了
I'm done defending.
辩护完毕
What was the prisoner's name again?
这位犯人叫什么名字
Ephraim Knowles, sir. Ephraim?
伊夫拉姆·诺尔斯 长官 伊夫拉姆
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Ephraim Knowles,
伊夫拉姆·诺尔斯
for your cowardly desertion from this army in wartime,
因为你懦弱地临阵脱逃
in accordance with military practice and precedent,
根据军队惯例条款及先例
this court hereby sentences you to death.
本庭宣判你死刑
Youse...
你们
You of all people--
你们这些人
you call me a coward.
居然还说我懦弱
You are the coward!
你们才是懦夫
You let the Alamo die,
你们任由阿♥拉♥莫全军覆没
and now Fannin needs you.
而现在范宁需要你
Ain't that the pot calling the kettle blacker than black.
你们这就是五十步笑百步
That'll do.
行了
Make your farewells and prepare your soul for eternity.
留个遗言 祈祷灵魂永生吧
At first light,
明晨破晓
you will be taken before the army firing squad,
你会被行刑队带走
blindfolded,
蒙住双眼
and shot.
处以枪决
May God have mercy on you.
愿上帝宽恕你
Court's adjourned.
休庭
Remove the prisoner.
押走犯人
Now that the message has been sent,
既然判决已经宣布了
if he were to escape by morning,
就算他明早逃跑了
I wouldn't view it as a calamity.
应该也不算什么大事
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Get up.
起来
No. Eliza, no.
不 伊莱扎 不
Don't say that.
别这么说
No, no...
不 不
No!
不
I don't drink when I'm at war.
打仗时我不喝酒
It's medicinal.
这是药酒
It helps me sleep.
助我入睡
How long you been sitting there?
你坐在那里多久了
Long enough.
很久
You gonna give me a stallion, or do I have to steal one?
你给我匹马 还是我自己偷匹
Emily, Emily, Emily,
艾米丽 艾米丽 艾米丽
now, how can I, in good conscience,
凭良心说 我怎么能
allow you to put yourself in harm's way again?
再置你于危险之中
Why do you think I'd do such a thing?
你为什么觉得我会有危险呢
'Cause you want revenge for your brother.
因为你想要为你弟弟报仇
What you care what I want?
你何必在意
Are you still havin' that same nightmare?
你还在做那个噩梦吗
This isn't Basin Street.
这里不是贝森街
Persuasions received there are not welcome here.
信仰那套在这里可行不通
Persuasions?
信仰
As I recall, what we did tween the sheets
据我所知 我们滚床单的那些事儿
wasn't called "persuasions".
可不叫"信仰"
The dream haunts me still.
噩梦依然缠着我
When we were together in New Orleans,
我们以前在新奥尔良的时候
I only had the nightmare one time.
我只做过一次噩梦
You ain't taking care of that wound.
你没处理好你的伤口
Doctors tell me it's unlikely it'll ever heal.
医生说应该是好不了了
I'm not talking about the hole in your shoulder.
我不是说你肩上的枪伤
"Marriage has spoiled Daddy's Southern belle."
"婚姻玷污了乖乖女"
Those hateful words were meant to torment you.
这些恶语一直困扰着你
She done more harm to you than all your battles combined.
她对你的伤害 超过了所有的战斗
She was terrified, just a child,
她当时很害怕 只是个孩子
afraid of a man who needed a grown woman.
恐惧成熟男人的成熟需要
Look at me, Sam.
看着我 山姆
Your baby bride was scared.
你的小新娘被吓到了
I'm not scared.
我不会被吓到
You scared?
你被吓到了吗
You need medication 'cause you're alone with me?
因为和我独处一室 需要用药
Put your arms around me, Sam.
抱住我 山姆
Touch me.
抚摸我
The hell?
搞什么
I told you.
早跟你说过了
There's no time to dillydally, sleepyhead.
没时间给你磨蹭 瞌睡虫
Got to report back to Captain Deaf.
得回去向阿聋队长汇报
They're waiting on us.
他们在等我们了
Want to race?
想比一场吗
Nah, will you Keep up, boy!
不了 你就 跟上 小子
Come on!
来
Think you can beat me, huh?
你以为能赢过我吗
With both hands tied behind my back!
捆住双手都能赢你
Why you so slow?
你怎么这么慢
How does it smell back there?
落在后面感觉如何
Oh, you son of a...
你这个混
Get out of my way.
别挡道
You like the look of that tail, boy?
我坐骑的尾巴好看不
Come on.
快点
You're the one smelling my horse's ass.
你就跟在后面闻臭屁吧
Come on! Slowpoke!
快点 太慢了
All right!
好嘞
Oh, my God.
天呐
That's General Urrea.
是乌雷亚将军的军队
I thought he was days away.
还以为他们需要多几天
Holy shit. We got to warn Fannin.
该死 我们得去警告范宁
Come on!
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表