剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
阿聋·史密斯和他的游骑兵做得对
As your commander,
身为你们的指挥官
I will decide when the day is right to do more.
我来决定什么时候出击
Now that you've been elucidated,
既然你们都清楚了
get the hell out!
那就快滚吧
General.
将军
Juan. General.
胡安 将军
If it means anything,
希望这么说能让你好受一点
your amigos at the Alamo call out to me in my dreams.
你阿♥拉♥莫的朋友们夜夜在我梦里纠缠不去
You still get a buck and two bits a day working for the army?
你在军队里的薪水还是每天1.25美元
Rangers don't work for the army, Truett.
游骑兵不为军队工作 特鲁特
We're working with the army.
我们与军队合作
That's right. They don't give us orders.
说得对 他们不能下命令给我们
They offer us recommendations and suggestions.
他们只提供参考和建议给我们
Son, I give you a suggestion, by God,
小伙子 我给你个建议
you best know it's a damn order.
你最好明白那是命令
Sir.
长官
Don't expect to get paid anytime soon, boys.
别指望马上就能拿到钱 小伙子们
Texas ain't got no money.
得克萨斯没钱
Least not till we run the bean-eaters out.
除非我们把所有的食豆者[墨西哥人]都赶走
No offense, Flores.
无意冒犯 弗洛里斯
You's a good bean-eater.
你是个优秀的食豆者
I like you.
我喜欢你
What the hell did you say?
你在说什么
Ask him.
问他
Deaf?
阿聋
Deaf?
阿聋
What?
什么
After General Houston quit being governor of Tennessee,
休斯敦将军卸任田纳西州州长之后
is it true that he lit out for the territory,
是不是真的匆匆跑来这儿
took up with a Cherokee squaw,
搞了个[印第安]切罗基族妞儿
and stayed drunk for five years?
连续五年醉生梦死啊
I don't know he was drunk every day.
我不知道他天天醉
Ask about his tender young wife.
问问他的小娇妻
What about his tender young wife?
那他的小娇妻呢
Why'd he leave her and quit being governor?
为什么离开她 连州长都不做了
Those your words, Henry? "Tender young wife"?
亨利 你用的词 是"小娇妻"吗
I guess she rejected him.
我想是她拒绝了他
He felt compelled to leave her...
他不得不离开她
by honor, Henry.
此乃高尚之举 亨利
What I heard is, he attacked her unnaturally.
我听说 他对她施暴来着
Now, I heard she had the organs of a man under the...
我听说 她其实下边长着那话儿
That's a good one.
这个妙啊
Y'all know I can't hear nothing,
你们明知道我听不到
and I certainly can't read your lips when you're sitting all back there.
你坐在后边我又没办法读唇语
Now, nobody knows what happened between the two of them,
实际上 没人了解他俩之间的事
but I do know that Sam Houston's
但我知道山姆·休斯敦
never spoken a word against her,
从没说过她一句坏话
nor has he allowed one spoken in his presence.
也不许别人说她的坏话
What does that tell you?
你对此有何解读
Reckon the same thing it tells you...
解读与你一致
That you have a grasp of things the way we can't sometimes, Erastus.
有时候 你看事情比我们都深刻 伊拉斯塔斯
Let's move out.
我们走吧
Rest time's over, boys.
休息时间结束了 小伙子们
Saddle up.
备马
General Sam Houston is a better man than his detractors.
山姆·休斯敦将军比他的批评者要出色
Then why in the hell ain't he leading his army
那他到底为什么不带领军队
to help Bowie and Crockett at the Alamo?
去阿♥拉♥莫救博伊和克罗基特
When you're half the general he is, Elwood,
你要能赶上将军的一半 埃尔伍德
maybe then I'll listen to you.
没准儿我就听你的了
It's called military tactics, Vern.
这叫战术 维恩
That's why we're on a scout.
所以我们要侦察
Smoke! I seen smoke!
烟 我看到烟了
Over there, about 20 miles away.
在那里 大概20英里开外
That's the Alamo. Deaf!
那是阿♥拉♥莫 阿聋
That's the Alamo, boys.
那是阿♥拉♥莫 小伙子们
We lost it.
沦陷了
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
God help us.
上帝帮帮我们
Deaf.
阿聋
They ain't Comanches, is they?
他们不是科曼奇人 对吧
No. Karankawa.
不是 卡兰卡瓦人
I don't know what they're doing so far inland.
我不知道他们来内陆做什么
Thought they was all killed off.
还以为他们都被杀光了呢
Hell, injuns killing Mexicans is fine by me.
切 我觉得印第安人杀墨西哥人挺好
So long as they ain't Comanches, right?
只要他们不是科曼奇人 对吗
Beans, head back.
豆子 回去
Inform General Houston of the fate of the Alamo.
通知休斯敦将军阿♥拉♥莫的情况
Now, don't dawdle. Don't get yourself killed.
现在 别磨蹭了 别丢了性命
Future of Texas is at stake.
得克萨斯的未来危在旦夕
Come on. Yes, sir.
快去 是 长官
Ride on, Beans. Ride on, boy.
走 豆子 走 小伙子
Come on. Come on.
快 快
Those are women in the wagon.
马车上有女人
That cuts it.
那不得不出手了
No!
不
Mama!
妈妈
They got the little girl!
他们抢走了小姑娘
Let's get him, Truett! Come on!
去追他 特鲁特 快
We coming for you, darling!
我们来救你了 宝贝
Get on that wagon, Kit!
上马车 基特
Zacharias, help the lady.
撒迦利亚 救那女人
I got her.
找到她了
I got him!
我搞定他
Stay on him, Truett. Stay up there.
跟着他 特鲁特 跟上
I'm gaining. Stay up there.
快得手了 跟上
Shoot him, Truett.
开枪 特鲁特
I'm loading, damn it.
我在上膛呢 该死
All right.
好了
Take your shot. Come on.
开枪 快
I am.
就好了
Why don't you shoot him?
你干嘛不开枪
I'm trying.
我在努力呢
Yance, I got him! I got him! I got him!
扬塞 我♥干♥掉他了 我♥干♥掉他了 我♥干♥掉他了
You got him! Whoo! I got him!
你干掉他了 我♥干♥掉他了
You got him.
你干掉他了
Damn, nice shot.
该死 漂亮
I thought we was goners, boy.
我还以为我们死定了 小子
I can't believe I got him.
真不敢相信我♥干♥掉他了
I would've got him if you hadn't.
你要没干掉他 我就动手了
Take the scalp.
去割他的头皮
Come on, Truett.
去啊 特鲁特
It's your first kill. You earned it.
这是你第一次杀人 你赢的
I don't need no stinky Indian pelt
我才不要割块印第安人臭皮
to prove what I done here.
来证明自己呢
Hush up.
住口
Mama! It ain't for you.
妈妈 不是为你
It's for the young 'un.
是为那小姑娘
Mama!
妈妈
When she grows up,
她长大之后
it'll be a reminder that justice was done
这能提醒她 正义已得伸张
on the savage that killed her mama.
杀害她妈妈的野蛮人已经受到了惩罚
Go.
去
Mama!
妈妈
I don't know what I like better--
我不知道我更喜欢哪一个
killing redskins or killing Mexicans.
杀红皮[印第安人]还是杀墨西哥人
Damn it, Vern, quit your yammering.
该死 维恩 少废话
Mister?
先生
Zacharias.
撒迦利亚
Did we save them?
救下她们了吗
Yes.
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表