剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
If you won't grant their lives,
如果你不能保证他们的生命安全
my men will keep killing Mexicans until their last breath.
我的手下会拼死杀墨西哥人 直到最后一口气
Surrender, Colonel.
投降吧 上校
I will see that your men are fed and taken back to Goliad
我保证让你的手下吃上饭 把他们带回戈利亚德
as prisoners.
以战俘身份
If you give me your assurance that my men will be treated
只要你向我保证 我的手下可以
under the rules of war.
受战争法保护
I will appeal on your behalf to General Santa Anna.
我会帮你向桑塔·安纳将军求情
I suppose that's the best I can do.
我也只能做到这样了
I rely on your honest effort!
我全靠你了
Vamos, Se?or Beans.
快点啊 豆子先生
Apúrese porque ya estoy muy llanto de hambre.
赶紧的 我都快要饿死了
I think it's about time to cut that up there, Beans.
我觉得它可以切了 豆子
We all might hungry over here.
我们都饿了
I'm so starved I could eat the south end
我太饿了 都能把一整只山羊
of a northbound goat, but it ain't ready.
从头到尾吃个干净 但它还没烤好
Get your damned hand out of there.
把你那破手拿开
Why don't you just hush up? All of y'all hush up.
你们应该安静点 大家都安静
The only one that's gonna be carving that porker
我们之中负责分肉的人
right there will be none other than this gentleman right here.
除了区区在下 就没有别人了
Why? 'Cause who's the one who flushed him out?
为什么 想想是谁把它赶出来的
Who's the one who flushed him out?
是谁把它赶出来的
Now, what I remember is this little piggy flushing you out.
我记得好像是这头小猪把你赶出来的
I can see you gentlemen are doing your damnedest
我明白你们非常努力地想要
to overlook the fact that I risked me my damned behind.
忽略我英勇的以身犯险
That pretty little Se?orita that Truett and Yancey are sweet on--
那位特鲁特和扬塞都倾心的漂亮小姐
she must need comforting with them boys gone.
两个小伙子都走了 她肯定需要人安慰
Watch yourself, Vern.
说话小心点 维恩
You know that's Doc Ewing's daughter.
你知道她是尤因医生的女儿
He married a Mexican?
他娶了墨西哥人
Tejana.
特哈娜
Doc won't ever talk about it, but she's not around no more.
医生从不谈起她 但她已经不在了
Poor thing; no mama.
可怜的孩子 没妈妈
Don't pester that girl, Vern,
别去纠缠那个姑娘 维恩
or her father will shoot you where it hurts.
否则她老爸肯定哪儿痛就打你哪儿
Buenos tardes.
下午好
That's all right. I got it.
没关系 我来就好
You ought never to have to work a day in your life.
你这辈子都不应该工作操劳
Allow me.
请让我来
This is how they do in the islands,
岛上的居民都这么做
only they don't use no hands. All right,
这样就用不着手了 行了
just give me my basket. And they dance the live long day.
快把篮子给我 他们整天跳舞
Please, give me my basket now!
求你快把篮子给我
Sarah!
萨拉
Get your basket, Sarah, and get on inside.
拿好篮子 萨拉 进屋
Doc.
医生
**My faith looks up to thee
我的信仰归于你
**Thou lamb of Calvary
你是加略山的羔羊
General Portilla, where are you taking my men?
波提拉将军 你要把我的手下带到哪去
I should be with them!
我应该跟他们在一起
You couldn't keep up.
你跟不上
You will have to be shot like a lame horse.
你中弹之后就像一匹瘸马
General Urrea promised--
乌雷亚将军保证过
promised!
保证过的
He does not speak for General Santa Anna.
他不能代表桑塔·安纳将军
He does not tolerate traitors.
他对叛徒从不宽容
If I am to be executed, I will be shot in the chest
如果我被处死 请射穿我的胸膛
and buried like a Christian in a box with a marker.
以基♥督♥徒的方式用带十字架的棺材葬我
And I request that you send this watch to my family
我恳求你把这块表送给我在佐治亚州
in Marion, Georgia.
马里恩的家人
If you were a soldier--
如果你是个战士 没问题
but you are a stinking wetback.
但你是个臭偷渡客
You swam across the Sabine River,
你游过萨宾河
and you are here illegally
你非法来到这里
in my country.
来到我的国家
Keep walking.
继续前进
General Urrea's army is approaching Goliad.
乌雷亚将军的部队要到戈利亚德了
We got to get 'em out.
得让他们快辙
Any news from your boys at Goliad?
你们在戈利亚德的人有什么消息吗
General, what are your orders?
将军 你的命令是什么
We must do what's prudent; not what emotion dictates.
我们必须小心行事 不能意气用事
Our enemy wants to catch us out in the open, where numbers count.
敌人想利用人数优势 在旷野中抓住我们
I can't risk us getting pincered between Santa Anna's armies.
我不能冒险让我们被桑塔·安纳的军队夹击
The order stands.
命令不变
We will continue to withdraw east--
我们继续从东线撤退
stretch out their supply lines-- pick our ground.
拉长他们的补给线 收复失地
Withdraw, sir? The men are already talking mutiny.
撤退 长官 将士们都在商量兵变了
Let 'em talk while they retreat.
那就让他们边商量边撤退吧
Yeah, but what about the dissidents like Baker and Sherman?
好吧 但是贝克和舍曼那种异见者怎么办
What should I tell them? Tell 'em to follow orders!
我该跟他们说什么 告诉他们服从命令
These boys have maybe-- maybe one battle in 'em.
这些人也许 也许只有再战一次的机会了
If it comes at the wrong time,
如果这一战时机不对
we all die.
我们就都是死路一条
You men are in charge while I'm gone.
我不在的时候你们负责
You're leaving, sir?
你要离开 长官
Where to? Goliad.
去哪 戈利亚德
I can't afford to lose those men.
我不能失去那些人
But, General Drill the volunteers.
但是 将军 训练志愿者
Discipline 'em. Make 'em an army.
操练他们 把他们整顿成一支军队
That is all. Rally the Rangers.
就这样 团结游骑兵
I am personally pulling Fannin's head
我亲自去把范宁满脑门儿的
out of his puckered West Point ass.
西点军校拉出来
You heard the man.
你听到他说的了吧
Let's make an army.
我们去整顿出一支军队
They said they were putting us on a boat to Matamoros.
听说他们要把我们送上去马塔莫罗斯的船
This road's to Victoria.
这条路是去维多利亚的
I don't think they're taking us to either place.
我看他们不会带我们去那两个地方
Take water.
喝水
Water!
水
Drink up. Drink up.
喝 喝
All right.
好
Orderly, men.
秩序 各位
Orderly.
秩序
Single file line;
排队一个个来
we will all get our water.
我们都会喝到水
We're not animals.
我们不是野兽
Come get your water.
过来喝水
Water, men-- single file line.
喝水 各位 排队一个个来
What is going on?
怎么回事
Fellas, kneel!
大伙儿 跪下
People won't forget what you're doing here.
人♥民♥不会忘记你们的所作所为
Aim!
瞄准
They're gonna remember this,
他们会铭记此事
and they're gonna remember the Alamo.
他们会铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo.
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo!
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo!
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo!
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Fire!
开枪
Left, right, left, right, left, right--
左右 左右 左右
Houston needs to cease wasting time
休斯敦不能再浪费时间
with these exercises and march us to Goliad,
搞这些训练 带我们去戈利亚德
otherwise we'll have a repetition of Alamo.
否则我们就会重蹈阿♥拉♥莫的覆辙
I do believe if President Burnet knew of our situation,
我坚信 要是伯内特总统知道我们现在的处境
it'd be a different story.
情况肯定会有变化
Again, Sergeant. Again.
再来一次 中士 再来一次
Mosley Baker--suggestion?
莫斯利·贝克 有什么建议
Sir!
长官
Private Lamar--
列兵拉马尔
I volunteered to fight for Texas,
我志愿为得克萨斯而战
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表