剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
We're a long cry from Saint Louis.
我们从圣路易斯艰难跋涉而来
Took everything we had to get us this far.
带了所有家当才走到这
There ain't nothing for us back home.
我们回不去了
I told you the day we left,
离开家那天我就告诉过你了
I'd follow you to the ends of the Earth.
我会追随你到世界末日
This just might be it.
也许这里就是末日
Should we turn and head back?
我们该掉头回去吗
No refunds!
概不退款
Yes, sir. I'm a tracking impresario Buckley.
先生 我是拓荒人巴克利
And you're tracking me. What can I do for you?
你来这儿拓荒 我能做什么
No refunds-- as I've stated.
我刚说过了 概不退款
Yes, sir.
我知道 先生
I'm looking to--
我来找
interested in a land grant.
想弄块地
With everyone leaving, why are you here?
大家都跑了 你怎么还在这
You running from the law? No, sir.
你是逃犯 不是 先生
I'm interested in making a fresh start,
我想要个全新的开始
and getting some good land,
弄点优质土地
and now, I understand that the Mexican army
现在 我知道墨西哥军队
is driving all the Americans out.
正把所有美国人都赶出去
Honest settlers have nothing to fear.
正直的开拓者不用怕
President Santa Anna protects all legal landowners.
桑塔·安纳总统会保护合法地主的权益
It's the thieving squatters
只有那些窃国者和
and revolutionaries that get shot.
革命家才会被枪决
I see.
我知道
Do you sweat allegiance to the Republic of Mexico?
你宣誓对墨西哥共和国效忠吗
Yes, sir. For six an acre, I surely do.
是 先生 冲着六块钱一英亩 我效忠
I can grant 170 acres for farming,
我手上有170英亩适宜种植的土地
but no whiskey brewing, gun running, tobacco smuggling,
但不能酿威士忌 不能造枪 不能走私烟草
or frontier riff-raffing.
也不能招募私兵
Oh, no, sir. I mean, yes, sir.
不会 先生 没问题 先生
By law, improvements must be made timely,
根据法律 土地必须及时修整增值
but you've been shot in the flanks with good luck.
但你走运捡了个大便宜
There's a property cleared with a sturdy cabin
现在正好有片无主的可种植的优良土地
on it ready to farm.
还带坚固的小屋
I can let you have it for 7 1/2 an acre.
七块五一英亩 归你
You can pay on time, cash or trade.
你可以立刻用现金或者物品付款
Course, I favor cash.
当然 我更喜欢现金
I was hoping to pay a percentage of my crop yield.
我是希望能用粮食抵一部分款项
That your big slave yonder?
那边是你的奴隶
Yep.
是的
That Sambo's half the down payment right here.
那黑印混血在这儿能抵一半
I'm gonna need Nate to help me plough the field,
但我需要尼特帮我耕地
I mean, so's I can pay you.
这样才有钱付你
But I was hoping to pay you 10% of my first year's yield,
但我愿意第一年付你百分之十的收成
then 20% every year thereafter.
之后每年百分之二十
I'll make an exception.
我为你破个例吧
But don't tell nobody--
但是不许告诉别人
special circumstance, 'cause I tend to favor a family man.
这是特殊优待 我欣赏顾家的男人
But at the very least,
但至少
I'll need you to put the negro up as collateral.
你得把那黑鬼算做抵押
I can also allocate another 440 acres for ranching.
我还可以给你440亩地做牧场
Ranching?
牧场
Comes from the Spaniards.
西班牙人的玩意儿
Cattle roam free, proliferate, then sold on the hoof.
随意放牧 养殖 然后拉出去卖♥♥
Mexicans been doing it for near 100 years.
墨西哥人这么搞了一百年
No, I mean, farmland-
不 农场
that's what I'm after.
才是我想要的
Name?
名字
Wykoff -- James Wykoff.
怀考夫 詹姆斯·怀考夫
Wykoff. What's your religion?
怀考夫 信仰呢
Now, my wife is a hard-shelled Baptist.
我妻子是坚定的浸信会教友[基♥督♥教门派]
Mexico only recognizes those of Catholic faith.
墨西哥只接受天主教♥徒♥
Being a Catholic's not too bad;
信天主教也没什么不好
you know, a priest instead of a preacher.
用神父代替牧师就行了
Well, then, we'll do right by him, Mister.
我们会听话的 先生
Signature.
签名
It's, uh Yeah.
在 这里
Yeah.
好的
Welcome to Mexico.
欢迎来到墨西哥
Thank you.
谢谢
My God, Jack.
我的天哪 杰克
Oh no.
不
Where you planning on heading now?
现在你打算去哪
With you, I reckon.
跟你吧
Join up with the Texian army.
加入得克萨斯军队
I figure it's what your brother Samuel would want us to do.
我觉得你哥哥塞缪尔肯定希望如此
I must say you're looking mighty dignified.
我得说 你这样看起来很高贵
Yeah, well, I'd sooner ride on a burro than with an ass.
你说吧 我宁愿骑驴也不愿跟你同骑
Smells a lot better too.
驴子闻起来也比你好
I will rectify the stink upon arrival to Buckley's way station.
我会在巴克利中转站处理下气味问题
I can only hope, but I fear that the ass will linger.
希望吧 但恐怕你这身味道洗不掉呢
You're riding that thing pretty well.
你骑那玩意儿骑得挺好嘛
Remember that the author of all this woe
记住 这一切灾难的始作俑者
is tyrant Santa Anna,
就是暴君桑塔·安纳
and Sam Houston does nothing.
而山姆·休斯敦袖手旁观
I know your families are suffering.
我知道你们的家人在饱受苦难
I know that I brought you here not to run,
我知道我带你们来到这里不是为逃跑
but to fight--
是为了战斗
to stand and fight!
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight! Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗
Now is the time to avenge the blood of our fallen heroes!
该让敌人为死去的英雄血债血偿了
Remember to nerve yourselves for battle
记住 我们要一鼓作气勇敢战斗
knowing that our cause is just,
因为我们是为正义而战
and that our code words will be,
我们的口号♥是
"Remember the Alamo!"
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight! Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗
Patriots. Patriots, listen!
爱国者们 爱国者们 听着
We must stand by General Houston.
我们要跟随休斯敦将军
General Houston needs to stand his ground and fight!
休斯敦将军得拿出勇气 进行战斗
He needs to stand and fight!
他应该勇敢战斗
Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight! Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗
Stand and fight! I order you men to disperse now!
勇敢战斗 我命令你们散开
Stand and fight! Stand and fight! Disperse!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗 散开
Stand and fight! Stand and fight! Disperse now!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗 马上散开
Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗
Now!
散开
Remember the next time Sam Houston orders a grave dug...
给我记住 下次山姆·休斯敦要挖墓穴
Make way. It will be his very own.
让开 那将是他自己的坟墓
Cold water will cool that hot head.
凉水能让你冷静一点
Have you no shame, sir?
你难道不知羞耻吗 长官
You can beat us, but you cannot silence us.
你可以打我们 但夺不走我们的发言权
Stand and fight.
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗
Stand and fight! Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗
Stand and fight! Stand and fight!
勇敢战斗 勇敢战斗
Y'all need to cool down,
你们需要镇静下来
'cause we's all that's left.
因为我们是仅有的了
Colonel Fannin and his men are gone.
范宁上校和他的手下全军覆没了
God damn it to hell.
非常糟糕
Goliad is no more.
戈利亚德完了
Fannin disobeyed orders.
范宁违抗了命令
His army did not survive because of it.
这一行为的后果是全军覆没
Should we do the same--
我们也要如此
fight each other,
自相残杀
disobey our General?
违抗将军的命令吗
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表