剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
是的
Karnes!
卡恩斯
Zacharias took a hit.
撒迦利亚伤得很重
Oh, no. Damn.
不 该死
And you forgot to duck.
你是没躲吗
I did duck.
我躲了
This pigsticker would've stuck me in my chest.
那王八蛋本来是捅向我胸口的
Yeah.
来吧
What's your name, darling?
你叫什么 亲爱的
Susanna.
苏珊娜
Susanna what?
姓什么
Dickinson.
迪金森
He was doing his duty.
他是在履行他的职责
He died helping me.
他因救我而死
So long, Zach.
别了 撒迦
Captain, the woman with the baby,
队长 抱孩子的那个女人
that's Almaron Dickinson's wife.
她是阿尔米荣·迪金森的妻子
Lieutenant at the Alamo.
阿♥拉♥莫驻军的副官
They're the only survivors.
他们是仅剩的幸存者
All right, everybody. We got to move out.
好了 各位 我们得撤走了
Leave the wagons and them Indian horses behind.
留下马车和印第安马
What for?
为什么
Comanches.
科曼奇人
Oh, shit.
见鬼
Take the little one.
把小家伙带上
Don't let her lay eyes on her mama.
别让她看到她妈妈
Take the women and the children.
把女人和孩子带上
I'll bury Zacharias and this lady.
我来埋葬撒迦利亚和这位女士
Save me some poon in hell, big fellow.
别把地狱里的妞都泡光了 大家伙
Henry, I'm gonna ride on ahead.
亨利 我先走一步
See you down the road.
回头见
All right.
好的
Adios, amigo.
再见 朋友
Let's go, boys.
走吧 小伙子们
We're moving on.
该上路了
Rest in peace, Zacharias.
安息吧 撒迦利亚
We'll miss you, sir.
我们会怀念您 长官
Let's go, boy.
走吧 孩子
The Alamo has fallen!
阿♥拉♥莫全军覆没
Santa Anna's taken the Alamo!
桑塔·安纳攻下阿♥拉♥莫了
The Alamo is lost!
阿♥拉♥莫沦陷了
Lordy, Lordy...
天哪 天哪
Santa Anna's taken the Alamo!
桑塔·安纳攻下阿♥拉♥莫了
We've lost the Alamo! We've lost the Alamo!
阿♥拉♥莫沦陷了 阿♥拉♥莫沦陷了
Santa Anna's taken the Alamo!
桑塔·安纳攻下阿♥拉♥莫了
The Alamo has fallen!
阿♥拉♥莫全军覆灭
Santa Anna's taken the Alamo!
桑塔·安纳攻下阿♥拉♥莫了
Gracias.
感谢您
Deaf?
阿聋
Siéntate.
坐吧
Guadalupe, I ain't back.
瓜达卢佩 我不会久留
Not yet, I ain't back.
我回来只是暂时的
I just come to get the wagon
我只是回来取马车
on account of some women and young 'uns
给几个女人和孩子用
that they were gonna slaughter at the Alamo.
她们在阿♥拉♥莫九死一生
They need medical doctoring. I raced ahead.
他们需要医治 我先回来了
They're a few miles back.
他们还在后边
Let them stay here.
让他们留下
I'll nurse them and you.
我会照顾他们 和你
You're too sick to fight.
你疾病缠身 不能作战
Come.
来
No, no,
不行 不行
Lupe, por favor, sit.
卢佩 求你 坐下
I got to get everybody back to camp.
我得把大家带回营
Fighting is the only way we got to win this war,
只有战斗才能带来胜利
and fighting's all I know.
别的我也不会
Houston's counting on us.
休斯敦还指望着我们呢
I promise you
我保证
I will be back before you know it.
很快就能回来
Cuídamelo.
求主保佑
What a sweet girl.
好姑娘
You done good.
你今天真棒
Get some rest.
休息吧
This young mare done me proud today,
这匹马今天真给我长脸
but she's tuckered.
但她累坏了
You mind giving her a good water and a feeding?
招待她吃饱喝足好吗
Sí.
好
I got plenty of linens.
我那亚麻布多着呢
You mind hanging on to that for me?
这个帮我收好了
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Eminente, mi general quiere
长官 将军让你
que mueves las trapas al otro lado del río.
把队伍带到河岸对面去
About 20 years ago,
大约二十年前
my first campaign was in Texas,
我打的第一仗就在得克萨斯
serving with General Arredondo,
与阿雷东多将军一起
who put down a rebellion much like this one.
那时他也在镇♥压♥叛军 和现在差不多
I call this bird Arredondo.
我给这鸟取名阿雷东多
He's never known defeat.
他还未尝败绩
Look at his eyes.
看他的眼睛
Almonte, they are mad.
阿尔蒙特 他们都是疯子
I remember once,
我记得有次
Arredondo slaughtered over 1,000
阿雷东多屠♥杀♥了一千多名
of American pirates and wayward Tejanos,
美国抢匪和不归顺的墨裔得克萨斯人
then left their corpses to rot in the field,
然后就把尸体扔在田地里 任其腐烂
unburied, for all to see and smell.
让所有人看着 闻着
We left all of Texas covered in tears and ashes
我们横扫整个得克萨斯 尸横遍野
as a warning to whoever again
以警告那些
might raise their hand against Mexico.
企图叛出墨西哥的人
At the time, some of us young officers
那时 我们几个年轻军官
thought the general too ruthless,
还觉得将军太残暴
you know, too unnecessarily cruel.
残忍♥得过了头
But we know now we were wrong.
但现在我们知道错了
Arredondo was not harsh enough,
阿雷东多还不够残暴
and this is why we're fighting today--
我们今天还要来打仗
because he was not harsh enough.
就是因为他不够残暴
I will win this battle.
我会打赢
I will win it for you.
我会为你打赢
So 20 years from now,
这样二十年后
you will not have to lead your sons north
你的儿子就不用上前线
to fight this war again,
再打这种仗
because Santa Anna, unlike Arredondo before him,
因为桑塔·安纳 不像之前的阿雷东多
was not man enough to win it once and for all.
没种把他们彻底击垮
I don't fight for Texas.
我不为得克萨斯而战
I don't care about politics.
我不关心政♥治♥
Then why do you fight?
那你为什么而战
It's in my blood, like this bird.
我血液中的本性 像这鸟一样
Does the blood make him stronger?
你的血能让他变强吗
We'll see.
等着瞧吧
Only a select few can become champions.
胜者毕竟是少数
Take this one.
比如这只
He loves tequila but rejects my blood.
喜欢龙舌兰酒 却讨厌我的血
I call him General Houston.
我管他叫休斯敦将军
Fitting.
挺合适
Get the blood.
血拿来
See?
看到没
No matter how you train it or dress it up,
不管怎么训练 怎么打扮
it's a chicken.
都只是鸡/胆小鬼
And chickens lose their heads.
而鸡/胆小鬼 会掉脑袋
They're coming in from the Alamo!
他们从阿♥拉♥莫过来了
The survivors!
幸存者们
It's a baby. Hang on.
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表