剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
跟肥猪一样臭
Lila, get.
莱拉 倒满
You remind me of everything I come out West to get away from.
你让我想起了迫使我大老远逃到西部来的那些事
Then I reckon your quarrel is with your past,
那你怨恨的是你的过去
not me.
不是我
Now, that was ill-mannered.
真是太没有礼貌了
You'll need to replace my drink
你要么再给我倒一杯
or face consequences.
要么就准备承担后果
This some sort of halfwit idiot,
他是脑袋透逗
or is he just plain stupid?
还是天生蠢才
You're drunk, Luther.
你喝多了 卢瑟
Neither.
都不是
Must just be you.
只怕你自己才是
Go on.
来吧
Don't let nothing but fear stop you.
可别害怕得下不了手
Settle down, boys.
冷静 小伙子们
Don't you even try it.
动一下试试
That was a fair fight, and we all saw it.
这是公平决斗 你们都看见了
A polite gesture, sir, but I can manage.
感谢援手 先生 但我能处理
Now, can someone please go fetch
现在 能否请哪位
whomsoever it is around here that administers justice?
去附近找名执法人员来
We need to report this.
我们得上报
Ain't you all gussied up?
看你打扮的
Lupe's big on the pampering.
卢佩太宠我呗
You got clean clothes,
你换了干净衣服
and you got a new young 'un and a wolf-dog pet.
搞来了个小孩 还弄了条狼狗当宠物
Lupe must be as happy as a bumblebee in a flower patch.
卢佩一定高兴得要飞起来了吧
Yeah, may as well hang up my spurs,
是啊 要她真高兴还得等我挂靴退役
move to town, work at the general feed.
搬到镇上 找份平凡的工作
You are getting awful old, my friend.
你越来越老啦 朋友
Henry, it's 20 miles to go yet.
亨利 要骑20英里
Try to keep up.
你可得跟好了
I hear tell you're gonna go fight for Texas, Hard Case.
听说你要去为得克萨斯而战 小硬茬子
Mister, you making light of me?
先生 你轻视我吗
After seeing you handle a gun,
见识了你的枪法
that'd be a pretty dumb idea.
我怎么还敢轻视你
Name's William Wallace. Folks call me Bigfoot.
我是威廉·华♥莱♥士♥ 大家都叫我大脚
On account of you're big?
因为很大
That, but mostly 'cause I once killed a Cherokee with big feet.
对 但主要是因为有次我一脚踹死了个切罗基人
Bigfoot Wallace, John Coffee Hays.
大脚华♥莱♥士♥ 我是约翰·考菲·海斯
Named after Colonel John Coffee,
命名自约翰·考菲上校
protégé of President Andrew Jackson.
安德鲁·杰克逊总统的门徒
Call me Jack.
叫我杰克就行
Jack.
杰克
Are--are you some kind of genuine blue blood or something?
你是贵族还是啥的
Something.
啥的
You see, I'm on my way to the Alamo Mission
我正准备去阿♥拉♥莫教堂
in San Antonio, to Bexar, to enlist.
在贝克萨尔郡圣安东尼奥市 去参军
I'm afraid you're a mite late, son.
恐怕你来迟了点 孩子
Colonel Travis was killed by the Mexicans,
特拉维斯上校被墨西哥人杀了
along with everybody else at the Alamo.
阿♥拉♥莫所有人都被杀了
Crockett?
克罗基特呢
He was gonna be U.S. President someday.
他本来能当美国总统的
Yes, sir.
是啊
They got the whole damn lot of them.
他们屠了全城
I'm on my way to fight alongside my brother at Fort Defiance in Goliad.
我要去戈利亚德的抗军堡和我哥哥一起战斗
Colonel Fannin's command?
范宁上校的地盘
Reckon then I'll enlist there.
那我去那儿参军
Better ride with me, then, Hard Case.
跟我一起走吧 小硬茬子
I don't need you waylaid in any more gunfights.
不然再惹上谁丢了命多不好
You coming or what?
还走不走了
We are here to see Colonel Fannin.
我们是来见范宁上校的
We bring you orders from General Houston.
我们带了休斯敦将军的命令来
No doubt ordering me to withdraw.
毫无疑问是命令我撤退的
I know we're in a general retreat.
我们知道我们现在要战略撤退
But the Mexican army is weeks away.
但墨西哥军离这十万八千里
Colonel, if you don't get,
上校 如果你不遵令
you and your men are gonna be overrun and die.
你和你的人会一败涂地 会送命的
I'll do what my conscience tells me to do, boy.
我做事凭自己的良知 小子
God damn your conscience.
你狗屎的良知
Do what Houston tells you.
听从休斯敦将军的命令
You follow orders.
你得听令
We're with you, Colonel.
我们会和你一起 上校
Dismissed.
解散
Dismissed, gentlemen.
解散 先生们
We delivered the message.
我们传达过命令了
Houston...
休斯敦
Our good wagon and our old mare ain't here.
我家的好货车和老马不在这
Ma and the girls-- they must've left already.
妈和姐♥妹♥们♥ 肯定已经离开了
So who's that stallion belong to, then?
那这匹马是谁的
Yah. Come on.
走 去看看
Private Knowles? What the hell?
列兵诺尔斯 搞什么
Last we heard, youse was desertin'.
我记得 你当了逃兵吧
Now you profiteering?
现在又来偷东西
Hold up, now.
等等
I done my duty, is what I done.
我是在 完成任务
Alls I did is, I warned the old lady about the Mexicans.
我警告老太太墨西哥人要来了
Can't help it if she's running off
我没办法啊 她慌忙逃走了
all scared and leaving shit.
留下这一屋子垃圾
That old lady is my mother,
那老太太是我母亲
you despicable poltroon.
你个卑劣的懦夫
You--you loot my home?
你 你敢洗劫我家
Your mother?
你母亲
He done bamboozled your family, Truett.
他在你家招摇撞骗 特鲁特
What are you gonna do about it?
你打算怎么处理他
Now, just--easy, gentlemen.
等下 冷静点 先生们
It seems
看起来
you forgot my daddy's prized bullwhip, Knowles.
你忘了我爹最珍贵的鞭子了 诺尔斯
So I'ma give it to you.
我来给你
Now, now, hold on-- ahh!
等下 等下
You damn deserter, get!
狗♥日♥的♥逃兵 接着
What the hell?
这是搞什么
You hoodwink anybody else, we tie you down... Gentlemen
再敢骗别人 我们就把你绑起来 先生们
We pour molasses on you.
涂满糖浆
We let the critters eat their fill.
然后让畜生舔个够
Now get on your horse and get.
爬上你的马 赶紧滚
I'm going. I'm going.
我走 我走
That's old him.
好个小人
Gol'darn thieving deserter, you better get!
狗♥日♥的♥小偷逃兵 赶滚
That's good enough.
差不多了
Climb out and cover them up.
出来吧 盖起来
Not sure I agree with your methods, General.
我看你这招未必成 将军
Worked for Washington and Jackson.
华盛顿和杰克逊都用过这招
All right, men, stand beside me bearing arms.
好了 各位 带武器站好
I promised you men an answer.
我欠你们一个答案
I'm now prepared to deliver it.
我现在准备兑现承诺
I've ordered Colonel Fannin to retreat from Goliad.
我已经命令范宁上校从戈利亚德撤退
Our armies will move east and join forces with his,
我们的军队会往东走和他汇合
picking up volunteers along the way.
顺便在路上征召志愿兵
This is the very kind of deliberation
你这种所谓深思熟虑
that lost the lives of our compatriots at the Alamo!
害死了阿♥拉♥莫的爱国者
Sir, we lost great men in Travis
长官 我们在特拉维斯损失惨重
and Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie himself.
包括大卫·克罗基特和吉姆·博伊
General,
将军
I feel it is our Christian duty
我感觉 身为基♥督♥徒有责任
to march to Goliad to fight.
去戈利亚德 去战斗
To defeat Santa Anna,
去打败桑塔·安纳
to take our vengeance,
去复仇
and stand our ground with Fannin is
和范宁一起坚守阵地才是
the proper, tactically thing to do, sir.
正确而高明的决策 长官
He's right!
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表