剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
是个孩子 等等
Everyone just stand back.
先退后
Get through.
让条路
You, fetch Doc Ewing.
你 去找尤因医生
We got a sickly woman here.
有个女人病了
No, no, no, no, no! Don't worry.
不 不 不 没事的
It's all right. It's all right. Please.
没事的 没事的 拜托
What do I do with this shit bugger?
这货我怎么办
Give her to the doc?
交给医生吗
Make up a bedroom in my tent.
在我的帐篷里搭个卧房♥
We'll see come morning.
明早再看医生
Now I'm a damn nursemaid.
我又成了奶妈了
Everybody, stand back. Get out of the way.
大家退后 让条路
Give me the baby.
孩子给我
Let me help. Please, just let me help.
让我帮你 拜托 让我帮你吧
It's gonna be all right.
会没事的
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am, it's all right.
女士 没事了
It's all right, ma'am.
没事了 女士
Give me your hand.
手给我
Please, ma'am,
拜托女士
come with me.
跟我来
Captain.
队长
Thank you.
谢谢
You all right?
你没事吧
What happened?
怎么回事
Where's Zachariah and Anderson?
撒迦利亚和安德森呢
Anderson stayed back to bury Zacharias.
安德森垫后 埋葬撒迦利亚了
Zachariah...
撒迦利亚
You sure?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Had to be Comanches.
肯定是科曼奇部落
I knew it was Comanches.
我知道是他们
Fellows, were it Comanches?
各位 是科曼奇吗
Nah, Karankawa.
不是 卡兰卡瓦
Deaf, we going to Alamo? Mind your business!
阿聋 要去阿♥拉♥莫吗 不关你事
Deaf, ain't you gonna go to the aid of our patriots?
阿聋 你不想帮帮我们的爱国者吗
That's up to Sam Houston, son.
那得由山姆·休斯敦决定 小子
Who's she? Out of the way!
她是谁 让开
Deaf, what's going on, Deaf?
阿聋 怎么回事 阿聋
What about Travis? Crockett?
特拉维斯呢 克罗基特呢
Bowie?
博伊呢
Dead.
死了
All dead, boys.
都死了 小伙子们
General.
将军
General Houston,
休斯敦将军
this here's Emily West.
这是艾米丽·韦斯特
Herself and Captain Dickinson's wife
她和迪金森队长的妻子
were among the few Alamo survivors.
是阿♥拉♥莫为数不多的幸存者
Ma'am.
女士
Ms. West.
韦斯特女士
Water.
水
Santa Anna took no prisoners.
桑塔·安纳不留战俘
We were spared to carry his message.
他要我们把消息散布出去
He'll show no mercy...
他不会留情
Killing all who oppose him.
反抗者不留活口
Plans to poison the wells and fields
要给井水和田地下毒
so that people never return.
让人♥民♥永远回不来
Burn every ranch, every settlement, every building.
烧光每一座农场 每一个定居点 每一栋建筑
Santa Anna has ordered General Urrea
桑塔·安纳命令乌雷亚将军
to attack Goliad for his next slaughter.
进攻戈利亚德 进行下一场屠♥杀♥
Mexicans attacking Goliad...
墨西哥人进攻戈利亚德
He mocks you to his men.
他在部下面前嘲弄你
He named a chicken after you.
用你的名字给鸡命名
It's not wrong you survived.
你能活下来就好
Chris, I just heard.
克里斯 我刚刚听说了
Santa Anna will show no mercy.
桑塔·安纳不会留情
Tom, I got news.
汤姆 我听到消息了
Santa Anna is moving 500 men on Goliad,
桑塔·安纳派了五百人进军戈利亚德
500 men.
五百人啊
He's attacking Fannin at Goliad.
他要去戈利亚德进攻范宁
I heard he named a damn chicken after our general.
我听说他用我们将军的名字给一只鸡命名
Goliad's next.
戈利亚德是下一个目标
Slitherin' snake son of a bitch means to wipe us out.
狡猾的杂种想消灭我们
This is all messed up.
倒霉事情都凑一块了
Ma'am, we're gonna get you to the medical tent
女士 我们送你去看看医生
and get some food in your belly.
再给你弄点吃的
You should know they held out 12 days,
你得知道 他们苦苦奋战了12天
waiting for you.
等你支援
Last thing I heard Colonel Travis yell
特拉维斯上校死前高喊的最后一句
was, "No surrender."
是"绝不投降"
All right.
没事了
God damn it!
我靠
Was I not appointed to lead all Texian forces as commander in chief?
我是不是被任命为领导得克萨斯军队的总指挥官
Was I? Yes, sir.
是不是 是 长官
Then why didn't they obey my order to abandon the Alamo?
那为什么他们违抗放弃阿♥拉♥莫的命令
I should have gone in myself.
我应该亲自去的
We can't let this sacrifice be in vain.
我们不能让他们白白牺牲
Their precious blood bought us precious time.
他们宝贵的鲜血为我们赢得了宝贵的时间
Let us not squander it.
我们不要浪费
Deaf, as a loyal Texian citizen
阿聋 我身为忠诚的得克萨斯公民
and foremost authority on this land,
以及这片土地的领导者
I'd value your opinion about now.
很在乎你对时局的意见
Deaf, do you understand me?
阿聋 你明白吗
I'm Deaf, not dumb.
我是阿聋 不是阿傻
San Antone is too close to Mexico proper to reinforce,
圣安东尼奥离墨西哥太近 有利他们增援
too far from American settlements to defend.
离美国定居点太远 不利我们防守
We ought to move north of Victoria, marshal our forces.
我们应该移师维多利亚北部 集结军队
Let Santa Anna get drunk on an abundance of confidence.
让桑塔·安纳自以为大获全胜 得意忘形
And then, General,
到时候 将军
we attack with a vengeance.
我们再杀他个回马枪
If only I had 300 more rangers like you,
我要是能有三百名像你这么优秀的游骑兵
I'd win this war in a day.
一天就能打赢战争
I want you to ride to Goliad
你现在就去戈利亚德
and, one more time, instruct Colonel Fannin
再一次 告诉范宁上校
to abandon his position there posthaste
要他马上拔营弃守
and rendezvous with us at Victoria.
跟我们在维多利亚会师
Make sure he understands he'll be all by his lonesome
让他知道 如果不照做 他就会
with enemy troops up his ass within the week.
在一周内被围困起来 孤立无援
Tell him this time, I said please.
告诉他这次 算我求他
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
I'll tell him.
我会转告他
Ready the men.
大家准备好
Tomorrow at first light, we march to Victoria.
明天一早 我们就向维多利亚进军
Prepare to retreat.
准备撤退
Pass the word. We retreat.
传话下去 我们要撤退
Pass the word.
把话传下去
What the hell we waitin' for?
我们还在等什么
**Burn shots of your harbor is what happened*
*你家港口被烧毁啦
Sarah.
萨拉
Mama taught me to ease a woman's burden every chance I got.
妈妈教过我要尽力为女士分忧
Yeah, well, she should've taught you
是啊 她应该教你
not to be such a horse's ass.
千万别当个蠢蛋
Pardon my crass friend's language, ma'am.
请原谅我朋友的粗鲁 女士
Thank you, Truett. Thank you, Yancey.
谢谢 特鲁特 谢谢 扬塞
But unless you're injured,
不过 你们没受伤
you're not allowed inside the medical tent.
就不能进医疗帐篷
I got a serious cut on my elbow someplace,
我手肘这儿给划着了
and I'm pretty sure it needs some liniment.
伤口肯定需要上点药
Yeah, well, I have a badly bruised heart.
对 我的心受伤了
Stop horsing around like nothing happened today.
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表