剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
他说得对
We should fight!
我们应该战斗
Yeah!
对
Men...
各位
Colonel Fannin has his orders.
范宁上校有他的命令
You men have yours.
你们有你们的命令
You may question my military strategy
你们可以质疑我的军事决策
but not my heart,
但不能质疑我的心
and if any one of you question my command,
如果你们谁质疑我的命令
there's a grave reserved for you.
这的墓穴等着你们呢
I will give you your battle.
我会让你们战斗
I will give you your blood.
我会让你们去血战
Your brothers and friends shall be avenged,
你们兄弟朋友之仇必报
and it will be when and where your general orders it.
但必须严格遵从将军的命令
Now let me hear you say aye.
说你们同意
Aye.
同意
I'm not asking a question.
我不是在问你们
Answer so that God and Santa Anna can hear it.
用力回答 让上帝和桑塔·安纳都听见
Let me hear you say aye!
说你们同意
Aye!
同意
Good.
很好
You are dismissed.
解散
General.
将军
Captain Baker,
贝克队长
tearing off on some half-assed reprisal
气急败坏 一心报仇 胡乱行动
is exactly what Santa Anna wants.
才正中桑塔·安纳下怀
You insubordinate me again in front of my troops,
再当众反对我
I'll have you shot.
就枪毙你
Come on! Come on! Come on!
快走 快走 快走
Spurs are not that hard!
你的马刺不行了啊
I beat you, boy.
我赢了
You didn't beat me. I beat you.
你才没赢 我赢了
You couldn't beat a blind dog, boy.
你连条瞎狗都赢不了
Third time this week.
这周第三次了
Yee, boy, I done beat you! No, I beat you.
我赢你喽 不 是我赢了
I'm faster than a ring-tailed bobcat.
我可是比豹子都快
You seen me. Hell you are.
你也看到了 瞎说
I was a full nose ahead, ain't that right, Captain?
我赢了你半个马头呢 是吧 队长
Where you off to? Back to camp.
你俩去哪了 回营地了
Fannin's a stubborn bastard. Won't obey orders.
范宁倔得很 不肯服从命令
You want us to linger and spy on him?
要我们去盯着他吗
What do you reckon, Deaf?
你说呢 阿聋
They're wearin' their own boots.
他们已有主见了
Can walk where they want to.
干什么自己做主
If Fannin hasn't moved by day after next,
如果后天范宁还是没动
ride due east and meet us there, in Victoria.
就一直向东 到维多利亚找我们
And keep your eyes and ears open.
盯梢时机灵着点
And don't you tarry.
不得逗留
You feeling poorly, Captain?
不舒服吗 队长
I'm fine, damn it.
没事 妈的
We--we just wanted to say that, well,
我们就是想说 那个
we feel that it's the--
我们觉得
What my jibber-jabbering friend means to say
我朋友啰嗦了那么多是想说
is that we hold the two of you in equal high regard
在我俩心里 一直是把你们二位
as our own daddies.
当做父亲的
And we proud to be Texan rangers, sirs.
加入得克萨斯游骑兵是我们的骄傲 长官
You two may become real rangers yet.
你们两个能成为真正的游骑兵
Real rangers. Oh, yeah.
真正的游骑兵 真棒
Help! Help us! Ahh, help!
救命 救我们 救命
Help! My ankle!
救命 我的脚踝
I can't get it off her.
我抬不动
Keep her head above the water.
把她头抬出水面
Come to the back! Help lift!
到后面来 帮忙抬
Flores, get in there. Get in there.
弗洛里斯 过去 过去
She's stuck. Don't lift till I say.
她卡住了 等我口号♥
One, two--lift!
一 二 抬
Take a look at her.
看看她
Thank you. You all right, darling?
谢谢 没事吧 亲爱的
Shit.
该死
Name's Rebecca Pitt.
我叫瑞贝卡·皮特
That's my brother, Colby.
那是我哥科尔比
All right.
好吧
Awful pretty name-- Rebecca.
名字真美 瑞贝卡
Name's Kit Acklin.
我叫基特·阿克林
Me and Vern there are ridin' with the rangering company.
我和那位维恩是游骑兵连的
Good luck, Rebecca.
好运 瑞贝卡
All right. Let's go, boy. Come on.
好了 走吧 走吧
No, no, no.
不不不
Y'all done made a hustle out--
你们怎么还想骗
But you said two, not three. What is this?
你说两个 不是三个 怎么回事
Now, you--do you understand what this is?
还有你 你知道这是什么吗
Now, I told you--
我告诉你
What's that commotion over there?
那么乱是干什么呢
Looks like that bastard's demanding compensation
好像那个混♥蛋♥帮寡妇推车
from the widow woman for helping her to ford the river.
然后找她要辛苦费呢
Just gonna give you two Easy, easy, now.
只能给你两 别激动 别激动
That's the private that deserted Gonzalez three days ago.
是三天前逃离冈萨雷斯的列兵吧
Let me just see.
让我看看
Let me just see.
让我看看
Here we go. What's that?
看呀 这是啥
We need to make an example.
得杀鸡儆猴
He'll do. Arrest him.
正好 逮捕他
We try him next halt.
下一站审判他
This military tribunal is now in session.
军事法庭现在开庭
Prisoner that stands before this court
站在庭前的嫌犯
is charged with desertion at the time of war.
被控临阵脱逃
Private Ephraim Knowles, without orders or furlough,
列兵伊夫拉姆·诺尔斯 没有命令 未经许可
absented himself from Camp Gonzalez,
擅自离开了冈萨雷斯营地
which is a direct
直接违反了
violation of his sworn military oath.
他入伍时的誓言
No, no different from about 500 others.
不 我跟那五百多个没啥不同
Private, do you have a friend or member of this company
列兵 你在本连里是否有朋友或成员
who you'd like to speak on your behalf?
替你说话 为你作证
Let's see, Your Honor.
我想想 法官大人
I'd have to say the best man to speak for me
我觉得要替我说话
would be none other than, uh, oh, me.
就只能找 找我哎
I'll tell you why.
为什么呢
'Cause my company ain't nothing
因为我的连里
but a bunch of sniveling bastard weasels.
都是群爱哭鼻子的胆小鬼
Order. Very well.
肃静 好吧
Sergeant Anderson... Sir.
安德森中士 长官
I appoint you to speak on behalf of the accused.
我指派你为他说话
I don't know this man, sir.
可我不认识他啊
That may be to his advantage.
那算便宜他了
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Private, do you stipulate to the facts that--
列兵 你能保证你说的都是
If I am to speak for this man,
如果要我替他说话
I will make the stipulations, sir.
那就由我来保证吧 长官
Fine.
好
Sergeant, you are denying that he deserted?
中士 你要否认他临阵脱逃吗
No. I'm the one that arrested him.
不 是我逮捕的他
Sergeant, do you have anything to say
中士 那在宣判之前
on this man's behalf before he is sentenced?
你要替他说什么话吗
No, but I do have a few questions.
没有 但我有几个问题
Carry on.
问吧
Private Knowles... Yes, sir.
列兵诺尔斯 是 长官
What were you doing before I arrested you?
在我逮捕你之前你在干什么
What was I doing? I was only just--
我♥干♥什么 我就是
I was arguing a teensy bit with some old widow woman.
我跟个老寡妇为小事吵起来了
That was the same woman
而正是你
that you helped across the river, with the children...
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表