剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
So what's this big secret mission?
这个秘密大任务到底是啥
We've been ordered to rendezvous with a couple twin sisters
命令我们和一对姐妹花会合
and escort them back to camp.
护送她们回营
Sisters?
姐妹花
Now, finally a task I can get behind.
终于有我可以在后方用力的任务了
I'll be damned!
我的乖乖
That enough to stop your whining,
这些应该够你停止抱怨
get you back to work?
开始干活了
Yes, cap'n. I think so.
是的 队长 我同意
Light up a fire and chow down!
点火开饭啦
Hot damn and hallelujah.
谢天谢地
Vern?
维恩
Hard ground must be awful rough
你这双大脚踩在硬地上
on those big feet of yours.
一定很难走吧
You sure you don't want to take a turn on Ol' Faithful here?
你确定不跟我轮流骑这头小忠驴吗
I'd sooner ride on a spotted river turtle.
我宁愿骑一只斑点河龟
We ought to be hightailing to join up with Sam Houston's army.
我们应该快去加入山姆·休斯敦的军队
Why the hell are we going to Victoria?
干吗要去维多利亚
I told you.
我说过了
We need to report them killings to the proper authorities.
我们得向有关当局报告那些命案
What for?
何必呢
Somebody's gonna find them soon enough
很快就会有人发现他们
without us getting all mixed up in it.
咱们也不会受牵连
We're already mixed up in it.
我们已经受牵连了
Besides, you want to get your horse back, now, don't you?
况且你不想拿回你的马吗
You think the law is gonna do that for us?
你觉得法律能为咱们主持公道
Why not?
为何不能
It's their job, isn't it?
他们职责所在 不是吗
Hard Case. You got a lot to learn.
小硬茬子 你不懂的东西多着呢
How are them blisters?
你脚底的水泡还好吗
Come on, hyah! Let's go.
快点 我们走
It's best we just head out to meet up with Houston's army.
咱们最好快点去和休斯敦的军队会合
Right after we settle up in Victoria.
到维多利亚把事情解决后就去
I'll bet you boys come from Buckley's way station.
我猜你们是从巴克利中转站过来的
There was a shooting.
那儿发生了枪战
And you gonna tell me you're all just innocent bystanders.
你们打算告诉我你们只是无辜受牵连的吧
I'll bet them sisters
我猜那对姐妹花
are getting all gussied up to meet me.
一定为了见我盛装打扮呢
They gonna catch sight of you and run a country mile, Beans.
她们一见你就会跑得远远的 豆子
Y'all think they're daughters
你们觉得她们会是
of some big Texas politician or something?
得克萨斯政客或其他大人物的千金吗
How old are these girls?
那些姑娘多大了
Brand spankin' new! Whoo, I like 'em young!
绝对的新鲜货 我就喜欢年轻姑娘
Aw, Vern, you like anything as long as she's breathing.
维恩 只要是女的活的你都喜欢
Where they at?
她们在哪儿呢
Who? They meeting us here?
谁 她们在这儿跟我们会合吗
The hell you talking about?
你在瞎说些啥
The girls, damn it!
姑娘啊 该死的
Boys,
小伙子们
meet the twin sisters,
来会会这对姐妹花吧
all the way from Cincinnati, Ohio.
大老远从俄亥俄州辛辛纳提市过来的
Let me introduce...
我向你们引荐
Daphne
达芙妮
and her equally pretty sister,
以及与她同样标致的妹妹
Penelope.
佩内洛普
Hello there, Daphne.
你好啊 达芙妮
That there's Penelope, and she's mine.
那是佩内洛普 她是我的
Mexican supply convoy heading this way!
墨西哥人的补给车队朝这边来了
What are they hauling?
他们运了些什么东西
Couldn't really tell.
还不清楚
Vittles, maybe. Medicine. Gunpowder.
可能有食品 药品和火♥药♥
Whiskey? Well, all right, then.
威士忌 那好吧
Let's see how fast we can get one of them sisters ready.
准备好用这对姐妹花欢迎他们吧
Tamp it down, Vern.
把它夯实了 维恩
Little more.
再转过来点
Yeah! Got 'em!
太棒了 打到他们了
That--that's him!
就是他
You hanged him.
你把他绞死了
Where's that curly-haired bitch he was with?
跟他一起的那个卷发贱♥人♥在哪儿
Took off--while this snot-nosed miscreant was shooting up the town.
逃走了 就在这鼻涕横流的恶徒在镇上开枪的同时
So you know we're telling the truth.
那你该知道我们说的是实话
Don't know no such thing.
我不相信什么实话
You two could be part of the gang.
你俩可能也是团伙成员
Where's the silver wrist cuff he was wearing?
那他戴的那个银手环去哪了
Wearing what he got on.
他穿戴的都在他身上
Did you question him?
你审讯过他吗
I don't believe in a lot of blabber
我才不信那些犯人
between catchin' and hangin'.
临刑前的胡言乱语呢
For a lawman, you possess
作为一名执法人员
a bewildering sense of due process.
你却公然扰乱法定诉讼程序
I make no apologies for frontier justice,
我对这种执法方式问心无愧
if that's how I'm gonna keep my town in order.
能维持本镇的秩序就行
Ghost town?
鬼镇吗
They'll be back.
人们会回来的
Soon as Santa Anna whups Sam Houston's ass
等桑塔·安纳把山姆·休斯敦打个屁滚尿流
and squashes this senseless revolt.
并粉碎这场毫无意义的反叛之后
You support Santa Ana?
你支持桑塔·安纳吗
That explains your idea of law and order.
难怪你对法律和秩序持有如此看法
You gonna hang us too?
你会把我们也绞死吗
Not till you confess.
等你们招供之后再说
We did nothing wrong.
我们没做错什么
We ain't confessing to anything.
我们没什么可招的
We'll see about that.
我倒要看你们招不招
We're drinking tonight!
我们今晚要开怀痛饮
Got a special delivery from Santa Anna hisself!
来自桑塔·安纳的特别慰问
Yeah, we got a case of mezcal--
太棒了 我们缴获了一箱龙舌兰酒
Yeah, come get your provision right here.
到这儿来领配给吧
We got powder. We got shot.
我们还缴获了火♥药♥ 枪♥支♥
Yes, indeed.
没错
What do you need? We got it.
你们想要什么 我们都有
Compliments of the Mexican army.
来自墨西哥军队的问候
Come here, boys!
到这儿来 小伙子们
Ho to the master-at-arms!
向士官长敬礼
Your new weapons, gentlemen.
你们的新武器 先生们
Compliments of the Mexican army.
来自墨西哥军队的问候
This ought to make you smile, boys.
开心了吧 小伙子们
Is there any molasses?
有糖浆吗
I reckon you boys can use these on the front line.
我想你们在前线用得上这个
Yeah, we got us a piece of ordnance here!
我们缴获了一门大炮
This is gonna turn the tide.
这有助于我们扭转颓势
Papa!
爸爸
You have me engage Santa Anna's army
你逼我和桑塔·安纳交战
with almost no chance of victory.
明知几乎没有胜算
No, Sam.
不 山姆
I regard you too highly.
我很敬重你
But they would.
但他们不
Boy came into my tent.
一个小伙子跑进我的帐篷
Given the circumstances,
不知为何
he didn't recognize the commanding officer
没认出我就是指挥官
and ordered me to repair this.
命令我修好这把枪
My point being,
我的意思是
despite his blunder, he came to the right place.
虽然他行事莽撞 却找对了地方
His faith, regardless that it was initially misplaced,
他的信念 起初虽有差错
will be rewarded nonetheless.
仍值得嘉许
I ask for your trust, Tom.
我要你相信我 汤姆
That young boy gave it to me.
那小伙子就肯信任我
Mr. Secretary.
部长先生
What are your orders, sir?
您的命令是什么
Ask him.
问他
He's your general.
他才是你们的将军
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表