剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
and coming this way.
朝这边来了
The plains of San Jacinto.
圣哈辛托平原
They've apparently halted their retreat.
他们很明显停止撤退了
Perfect.
太好了
Bait the trap;
布好陷阱
eventually, the rat stumbles into it.
终究 耗子还是会掉进去的
Honor and glory are upon us.
荣耀归于我们
Call up our dispatch riders
召信使快马加鞭
and send for our generales.
去给议会送信请求援军
This is our moment.
这是属于我们的时刻
Gentlemen, God delays, but he doesn't deny.
先生们 天网恢恢 疏而不漏
I believe He's given us our battlements.
我相信我们此战必赢
Cavalry cannot operate in such thick woods.
骑兵在密林中无法展开手脚
Can't flank us through the marsh.
没办法穿过沼泽侧面进攻我们
There's just the field between us and them.
我们和他们之间就隔着这片草地
If they decide to cross it,
若他们决定越过草地进攻
we'll pour fire from these woods
我们就从树林里开火
and cut them to shreds.
打他们个片甲不留
Make camp in the woods by company.
各连在树林里扎营
Spread the word.
传令下去
Make camp by company!
各连扎营
In the woods!
到树林里
Spread the word!
传令下去
Fortify your position.
加强布防
Houston is exactly where we want him.
休斯敦所处位置正中我们下怀
Erect every tent we have in plain sight.
都在显眼的地方扎营
Build fires in front of each one.
营前全部点火
Make sure they burn all night.
保持营火整夜燃烧
The rebels must not know we're not yet at full force.
不能让叛军知道我们现在兵力不足
Build barricades there.
在那边设置路障
Grab brush, everything we can find
用矮树丛和所有能找到的东西
to protect the camp from a frontal assault.
来防御来自正面的攻击
Position artillery there.
大炮放在那边
Go down; stand out on the hill.
下边 山上最显眼的地方
I want scouts in the field now!
探子立即去打探情况
Pull those wagons.
拉动马车
I want everything ready before sunset.
日落前全部就位
Position the cannons here. Right away, sir!
大炮放在这边 遵命 长官
I want sentries posted there,
岗哨设在那边
there, on that rise over yonder,
那儿 远点的那块高地
and directly across the river.
还有沿河两岸交叉放哨
Tell them not to engage.
让他们不许进攻
Rangering company's to reconnoiter Santa Anna's army.
游骑兵连去侦察桑塔·安纳的军队细况
Scout the proximity of any advancing troops.
侦查有没有兵力逼近
Yes, sir. Hyah!
遵命 长官 驾
Hurry!
快
My brave men...
勇士们
Soldiers of freedom.
自♥由♥之士
I know you are tired.
我知道你们很累
But by your heroic toil,
但你们的英勇战斗
you save the life of the man next to you.
就能救你们身边的战友一命
If we are all willing to die for each other...
若我们都愿意为彼此献身
We will all live to see our homes again.
我们就都能活着回到我们的家
Viva Mexico!
墨西哥万岁
Viva!
万岁
De vuelta al trabajo!
继续工作
Once the defenses are in place, I'll attack.
防御一到位 马上进攻
What about reinforcements, your Excellency?
那援兵呢 阁下
The rest of our army's on their way.
其余部队正赶来
These appear to be defensive dispositions.
这似乎是在布置防御吧
Houston can't still intend to delay.
休斯敦不能再拖延了
If you believe in the power of aggressive tactics,
你要是想主动进攻
you got the wrong general.
那算跟错人了
Men, get a good rest and a meal in you.
将士们 好好休息 吃饱喝足
One fire per unit, without exception,
每队一火 没有例外
doused at sundown.
日落时停火
I want all weapons serviceable and ready to fire.
所有武器都养护好 随时准备开火
Blades honed razor-sharp.
把刀磨尖
Fresh powder and ball for every rifle.
每支步♥枪♥上好膛
In addition to cannonballs,
除了炮弹以外
chop up horseshoes, wire,
割断马蹄铁 铁丝
and any scrap metal on hand to feed the sisters.
手边所有破铜烂铁都用来装料
Let's let 'em know we're here!
让他们知道 我们就在这儿
Yes, sir!
遵命 长官
That is all.
就这些
James.
詹姆斯
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I--I--I'll talk to him. I'll talk to him.
我 我 我会和他谈谈 我会和他谈谈
Make sure we got enough water. Is it true?
确保饮水充足 是真的吗
They brought him in here.
他们把他带到这里来了
With the Comanches running wild,
科曼奇人横行
we're gonna need a couple extra gunhands.
我们需要多些人手
Then you better go find some.
那你最好去招募点人
We ain't doing shit for you.
我们才不会帮你
Not me you need to help;
你们要帮的不是我
it's the good people of this town.
是城里的百姓
Besides, I've been reevaluating the evidence.
而且 我重新查看了证据
Evidence?
证据
Few things I confiscated from those young brigands.
我从那些小强盗那儿没收了一些东西
My wrist cuff?
我的手环
No, but let's see...
不是 我想想哈
There's a rifle and a scabbard;
有一支枪 一把剑鞘
saddlebags with some kind of initial--might have been an H.
鞍袋上印有首字母 好像是H
Yeah, big brown stallion
还有高大的棕色种马
and what looks like a fine Tennessee thoroughbred.
看起来血统优良的田纳西种马
Our horses.
我们的马
You help us get through this,
你们帮我们渡过难关
I might recollect where I stabled them.
我也许就能想起来拴哪儿了
Why, you lowdown... You son of a bitch.
你个卑鄙的 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Would have preferred hanging you and keeping the horses,
我本想绞死你们 把马留下
but now, well,
不过现在
necessity requires your help.
需要你们的帮助
Take him alive.
抓活的
Come on!
快点
I got him.
我搞定
Son, what you got in that pouch?
小子 你包里是什么
This is getting mighty old.
又是这一套
Elwood, you had best set your mind to hold this ground,
埃尔伍德 你最好下定决心死守
or we will all be buried beneath it.
否则我们都会葬身于此
Let's see.
瞧瞧吧
Swamp in front of us.
前有沼泽地
Wall of pine behind us.
后有松林墙
Black flag.
死亡的黑旗
Devil music.
魔鬼式音乐
Whole mess of Mexicans.
一大堆墨西哥人
That sound familiar to any of y'all?
你们听着耳熟吗
You mean the Alamo?
你是指阿♥拉♥莫
Looks like someone just lit Knowles' lantern.
诺尔斯的智慧之光点亮了
Here.
给
Houston's a damn idiot, I've told y'all.
休斯敦就是个傻瓜 我跟你们说过
It's a lost cause. Shut it, Vern.
败局已定 闭嘴吧 维恩
I've had enough of your whining, your gum-flapping.
我听够了你的牢骚 各种嚼舌头
You shut me up, then, you octoroon zambo.
有种让我闭嘴啊 你个杂种印第安人
Ain't a white man. Ain't a red man.
又不白 又不红
What is you, then?
那你到底是什么呢
I'll show you what I am.
我让你知道我是什么
Break it up! All right. All right.
别打了 行了 别打了
Get up. Get off him! Come on, man.
起来 起来 别闹了
Come on, that's enough! Get off him!
别闹了 够了 放开他
Said that's enough, Vern. Acting like animals.
够了 维恩 别像畜生一样
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表