剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Karnes. Sir.
卡恩斯 长官
I'm going to St. Augustine with Secretary Rusk.
我要和拉斯克部长去圣奥古斯丁
I want you and the Rangers to deliver El Presidente
我想要你和游骑兵一起护送总统
to General Gaines at the border.
到边境盖恩斯将军那里
I'll meet up with you after.
我晚点再和你们汇合
Boys, get some grub inside you.
小子们 去吃点东西
We've got a new mission.
我们有新任务了
We're taking Santa Anna to the U.S. Border.
我们要把桑塔·安纳带到美国边境
It's warm.
好热
Here.
给
Mrs. Wykoff.
怀考夫太太
I have some business with you today.
我找你有事
And I with you.
我找你也有事
Payment in full.
一次付清
I'll have that deed.
把契约给我
10% was due August 1st.
八月一日之前是10%
It is now September.
现在是九月了
I have foreclosed.
已经赎不回去了
We planted late 'cause of the war,
因为战争才播种播晚了
just like everybody else.
大家都这样
The war has no bearing on the terms.
条款里可没考虑战争
By law, you must vacate immediately.
根据法律 你必须马上搬出去
I can pay in full.
我可以一次性付清
I undersold.
我已经低价抛售了
I am housing a sick ranger.
我在照顾一位受伤的游骑兵
You should have thought of that
在你在我做生意的地方侮辱我之前
before you insulted me at my place of business.
就应该想到那一点了
Your land is now forfeit,
你的土地要被没收了
as well as the collateral with it.
土地上的附属品也会一起被没收
Collateral? What collateral? Your slave.
附属品 什么附属品 你的奴隶
Recollect your husband had no cash to put down. You can't have Nate.
反正你丈夫没攒下什么钱 你不能带走尼特
He's free.
他是自♥由♥人
I done freed him.
我放他自♥由♥了
Weren't the case when your husband assigned him to me.
你丈夫把他给我时可不是这么回事
My husband, Deaf Smith, is a ranger and Your husband is a lunger!
我丈夫 阿聋·史密斯 是游骑兵... 你丈夫得了肺痨
A goner.
是个废人
He ain't gonna do shit.
他能拿我怎么样
What about this one?
那这个呢
What about her? I'm no slave.
她怎么了 我不是奴隶
But I'll work for you.
但我愿意为你工作
Emily.
艾米丽
The money and my employ for one year,
那些钱再加上我为你工作一年
and then the debt is clear.
然后我们就两清了
Indentured servitude.
契约奴工
Two years with a contract,
签两年的合同
all legal like.
走法律程序
I hold the deed until she completes her service.
契约放我这 直到她干够时间
I am constantly amazed by the depths of the human heart.
人心真是深不可测 我总是猜不透
Get on.
出发
Sir!
先生
May I?
我能看看吗
My daughter's.
我女儿的
She and my boy and my wife...
她和我的妻儿
They were slaughtered right before my eyes.
我眼睁睁看着他们被杀
I answered
我让他们
with a storm of fire and blood.
血债血还
I became death.
我变成了死神
Buckley deserves killing like few other men, ma'am.
像巴克利那样该死的人没几个 夫人
Romans 12:19,
《罗马书》12:19
"Beloved, never avenge yourselves,
"亲爱的弟兄 不要自己伸冤
"But leave it to the wrath of God.
"而是要让步
For it is written"...
听凭主怒"
"'Vengeance is mine,' saith the Lord."
"主说 伸冤在我 我必报应"
Amen.
阿门
There are other ways to help Emily.
还有其他的办法能帮助艾米丽
And you, sir, are more than welcome here.
而你 我们会盛情款待你的
You have any idea
你知不知道
what a man must endure
一个人过着这样的日子
who lives such a life?
要忍♥受多少
No, you cannot.
不 你不知道
No man can...
没人能知道
unless he lives it himself.
除非真的过着这种日子
I want to pay for my sins,
我想赎罪
and I will.
我也会赎罪
But until Judgment Day...
但只要世界还在
I will not harm
我都不会再伤害
another living soul.
任何一个生命
I'll watch over Emily.
我去照应艾米丽
Miss Pauline, have I done you wrong?
波林小姐 我做错什么了吗
Goodness gracious, no.
天哪 没有
Then why'd you free me?
那您为什么放我自♥由♥
Where I gonna go?
我能去哪
Where I go to, Miss Pauline?
我去哪 波林小姐
You can stay with me, like always.
你跟我在一起吧 像往常那样
All right.
好吧
You're still my slave,
你依然是我的奴隶
but it's our little secret.
但那是我们之间的小秘密
Oh, thank you, Miss Pauline.
谢谢您 波琳小姐
President Jackson's waiting.
杰克逊总统正等着呢
Been thinking it's high time to find me a nice, plump woman,
我一直在想 也该找个丰满的美人
and I mean real plump.
是特别丰满的
I'm 25 years old.
我都25岁了
I got to--
我得
Comanches.
科曼奇人
Take cover!
快找掩护
Watch out!
小心
Gator, no!
盖特 不
Stop!
停
Portilla, stop. We need to parlay.
波提拉 停 我们得赌一把
Cease fire.
停火
I don't need anyone to rescue me.
我不需要任何人救我
I'm going to the White House.
我要去白宫
Get out, all of you.
你们都走吧
Go!
走吧
Now.
快走
Muy bien, su excelencia.
好的 大人
Come usted dice.
遵命
Vamanos.
我们走
That's his son.
那是他儿子
He's gone. It's Beans.
他死了 是豆子
He said it'd be Comanches.
他说过科曼奇人会来的
Help me with him.
帮我一把
What's Beans' real name?
豆子的真名叫什么
It's Lloyd or Leonard.
是劳埃德还是莱纳德
Heard somebody say it once.
有次听到别人叫来着
Name was George or Josiah or Jeremiah.
是乔治 乔赛亚还是杰里迈亚
No, no, no, Maurice or Bene--Benedict?
不 莫里斯还是贝内迪克特
I hate to say it, gentlemen,
我不想这么说 先生们
but it must've been something prissy, right?
但肯定是很花哨的名字 对吧
Because-- I mean, like, Archibald or Percy or something,
像阿希巴尔德 珀西这样的
because otherwise, why-- why wouldn't he use his own name?
不然为什么不用真名呢
A man needs his Christian name on his grave marker.
一个人的墓碑上必须刻着他的教名
Yeah.
对
Yes, he does. Yes, sir.
对 对 长官
Well, he'll always be Beans to me.
在我心里 他永远都是豆子
Beans it is. Beans, Beans.
就刻豆子吧 豆子
Yeah, Beans. Beans.
豆子 豆子
Such a waste.
真是浪费
You won't lie on your back rather than break it.
哪怕累死自己 你也不愿卖♥♥身
It's not like spreading your legs
张♥开♥双♥腿♥接客
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表