剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
an officer in your command in the Creek War,
一个在克里克战争中听你调遣的军官
a congressman in your political party,
隶属于你政党里的议员
governor of your home state.
管理你家乡的地方长官
An independent spirit?
还说什么独♥立♥的精神
Best to view the situation as it is now.
还是不要过多联想了吧
In the interest of a peaceful solution,
本着和平解决的目的
do you think the Mexican Congress
你认为墨西哥国会
will cede Texas for a fair consideration?
会为了大局放弃得克萨斯吗
And by Texas, I mean all the land
我说的得克萨斯是指
between the Sabine and the Pacific.
萨宾河与太平洋之间所有的土地
I very much like your house.
我很喜欢你的白宫
It would suit me.
很适合我
I admire your candor,
我很佩服你的直率
since you came here in chains.
毕竟你是戴着铐链前来的
A blunder, certainly.
很明显这是个错误
Do I come as your prisoner?
我是以你阶下囚的身份来的吗
No.
不是
I am welcomed as a head of state.
我是以一国之主的身份前来的
Forgive my presumption.
容我冒昧猜测一下
The news hasn't reached you as of yet.
恐怕这消息还没传到你耳中
You're no longer president of Mexico.
你不再是墨西哥总统了
Your vice president has replaced you.
你的副总统取代了你
This is only formality until my return.
我回国之前做做样子而已
Regardless, you cannot have Texas,
无论如何 你别想拥有得克萨斯
much less California,
更别说加利福尼亚
without provoking all of Europe into a war you can never win.
除非你想跟欧洲打一场没有胜算的仗
The next time we dine, sir,
下次我们吃饭的时候 先生
you may find yourself a guest at my table,
你将是我桌上的客人
the Napoleon of the West.
西半球拿破仑的客人
Indeed.
好吧
Did not Napoleon succumb to the Duke of Wellington?
可拿破仑也向惠灵顿公爵屈服了
And what bearing does that have?
那又有什么关系
I crushed Wellington's troops at New Orleans.
我曾在新奥尔良大败惠灵顿的军队
Should my country face a foreign threat, sir,
若是我的国家被外来势力威胁
I, myself, will answer.
我会亲自应战
Salud.
祝您健康
To peace between our nations.
也向美墨两国的和平致敬
Knowles.
诺尔斯
Lester Davis, I knew I'd see you again,
莱斯特·戴维斯 我就知道能找着你
you lying, cheating, thieving son of a bitch.
你个满嘴扯谎的无♥耻♥狗贼
I'd lower that iron, mister,
我劝你把枪放下 先生
before I shave your throat for Saint Peter.
否则我发誓我割了你的喉咙
I'm in the right.
我占理持权
This here drifter's a common horse thief.
这个家伙是个盗马贼
You mistake him for someone else.
你认错人了
Not hardly.
认错才怪
He's wanted all over the Louisiana Territory.
路易斯安那全境都在通缉他
That true?
真的
Your name Buckens?
你是叫巴肯斯吗
Perkins.
珀金斯
Timothy Perkins.
蒂莫西·珀金斯
Baton Rouge.
巴吞鲁日来的
Baton Rouge.
巴吞鲁日
The spotted gelding.
那些烙了印的阉马
The horse ain't the problem.
马不要紧
It's that damn forged bank draft you bought him with.
有麻烦的是那张你拿来买♥♥马的伪造银行汇票
Leave him be. He's in the right.
放开他吧 他的确占理
My poker winnings.
我打牌赢的钱
This ain't nowhere near enough.
这点钱够干什么的
I'll send the rest as soon as I get paid.
等我领了薪水就给你
I'm--I'm rangering now.
我现在是游骑兵
Like hell you will.
你会给钱才叫见了鬼
Who's Maybelline?
美宝琳是谁
My mother.
我妈
I'm owed $300.
你欠我300块
Do I have to call the law on your ass?
你是逼我打官司吗
You know you got a price on your head.
你知道抓住你可是有赏金拿的
We're the law in Texas.
在得克萨斯 我们就是法律
All I see is a bunch of damn gun thugs.
我看就是一群拿枪的恶棍
I once got a little loose with the surveys
我有次在阿肯色对有片地
in an Arkansas land scheme myself.
动了点鬼主意 小捞了一笔
It's silver.
纯银的
My horse belonged to a man in Veracruz,
我的马本来属于韦拉克鲁斯的一个人
but I look better on it than he did.
不过我骑着比他英气多了
Did you know that you can get court-martialed and shot for looting?
战后夺财依法是要在军事审判后被枪毙的
We all make mistakes.
可谁还没犯过错呢
Let me just make sure I got this straight.
你们且听我说得对不对
You bastards--
你们几个混♥蛋♥
you have the gall to ride me like a common criminal.
原来还一直厚着脸皮管我叫罪犯
Is that right?
对吧
Just want to be sure.
我就这么一问
Because you're still just ten pounds of shit
谁让你长着这么贱
in a five-pound sack, Knowles.
看着就欠骂 诺尔斯
Well, y'all are right about that.
这倒是被你说着了
That is true.
没错
No slack whatsoever. I see.
都怪我长得贱咯
Matter settled?
事情解决了吧
I reckon so.
差不多吧
Well, good.
那好
And that's all she wrote.
圆♥满♥解决了
Well said, Captain.
说得好 队长
Well, we ain't no altar boys.
我们可不是什么圣贤
No, we ain't. Texas don't need them.
确实不是 得克萨斯不需要圣贤
It's what we do from now on that counts.
原来做过的就让它过去吧
Now I know I can count on all you miscreants,
我现在可算是知道你们这几个家伙靠得住了
except Knowles, of course.
当然诺尔斯除外
I'd say it's lucky we didn't rob that bank.
还好我们没把那家银行抢了
What bank?
什么银行
Well, I'm calling you.
那好 我跟
Flush.
同花
I'll have that wrist cuff.
那个手环我要定了
It was stolen from a friend of mine.
有人从我一个朋友那偷的
Actually, I beg to differ.
这我可不同意
I took it off some chicken ruffian down Velasco way.
我可是去韦拉斯科路上从个小无赖手上赢的
Cut you for it.
我跟你赌
Put up.
拿什么赌
No time for faint hearts.
看来我又要赢了
It weren't meant to be.
真是没缘分啊
Boy.
小子
Hear tell you rode with Deaf Smith.
听说你和阿聋·史密斯一起打仗来着
All right.
接着来
Deal another hand.
再开一局
Just looking for a warm fire,
就是想取个暖
maybe a good, strong drink.
兴许再来口烈酒
Ain't nothing like a strong drink.
烈酒什么的是最好的
Mr. Tom Mitchell.
汤姆·米歇尔先生
Thank you, Anna.
多谢你 安娜
Where have you been hiding?
你这些日子躲哪里去了
I'm fixing a dish
我来是为了
for the Sunday supper at the church social.
给教堂的周日会餐下厨
If I didn't know any better,
要不是我了解你
I'd swear you didn't care for my cooking.
我肯定以为你嫌弃我的手艺
No. No.
怎么会
I'd fight the devil himself
为了吃你一碗爱尔兰炖菜
for a bowl of your Irish stew.
我都愿意跟魔鬼拼命
Have a good day.
日安
Who wants licorice?
谁想吃甘草糖
Me!
我
All right. All right.
好的 好的
Here you are.
慢点拿
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表