剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Only what?
只不过什么
I'd like my gun back.
我想拿回我的枪
Seeing as it was my daddy's
这把枪原来是我父亲的
and he was shot down by outlaws.
他被亡命之徒射杀了
It's the only thing he left me.
这是他唯一留给我的东西
Pawl needs adjusting.
这把枪的棘爪需要调整
Come back later. You'll find it serviceable.
一会儿再过来 枪就修好了
Go on.
走吧
Shoo!
快
Since you fine gentlemen have so much extra time on your hands,
既然诸位闲得无事可做
I have an assignment for you.
我交给你们个任务
Sir.
长官
Mount up.
上马
Anglos!
盎格鲁人
Get the wagon! Get the wagon!
带上马车 带上马车
Let's go. Let's find some more.
我们走 再去找几个
Let's find some more!
再去找几个
Nice shot, Knowles.
好枪法 诺尔斯
Here.
给
Damn it, Beans, why ain't you pack more vittles?
该死 豆子 你怎么不多盛点
Didn't have none to pack.
没得盛了
How's Captain Smith expect us to do our scouting
史密斯队长要我们怎么侦查
with bellies like empty saddlebags?
皇帝还不使饿兵呢
Why don't you go and ask him?
那你去问问他吧
Don't mind if I do.
我还真就准备去了
Give him a piece of my damn mind.
给他长点儿脑子
Well, keep it small, Beans.
给他小小一片就好 豆子
You ain't got much to spare.
你脑子本来也就不够分的
I heard that!
我听到了
Stupid secret mission
这什么蠢秘密任务
so secret they won't even tell us.
秘密连我们都不告诉
Tired of all this waiting around.
我受够在这里闲等着了
Y'all been chewing on what we talked about?
你们都考虑过我们之前说的了吗
I don't want to hear no more about it.
我不想再听到这件事
You ain't got to make up your mind
不用急着做决定
till we get to Galveston, Kit.
到加尔维斯顿再说 基特
Already decided.
我已经决定好了
I ain't no bank robber.
我可不是银行劫匪
But I ain't no damn snitch neither.
但我也不是告密鬼
"Only law west of Victoria except God
"维多利亚西部除上帝外
"can serve as a preacher in a pinch.
"唯一的律法
"No shooting,
"禁止开枪
"No cussing,
"禁止爆粗
"No fighting, and..."
"禁止斗殴 以及"
"And absolutely no spitting on the goddamn floor."
"严禁他妈的随地吐痰"
That's my horse.
那是我的马
I wonder if that bitch with my damn wrist cuff is in there.
不知道那个抢了我手环的贱♥人♥在不在里面
You go right, and I'll go left.
你右 我左
All right. I go right; you go left.
没问题 我右 你左
That's my girl!
好姑娘
Play faster! Play better!
快点拉 好好拉
Play it, fiddle man.
拉 小提琴男
Drinks on me, boys.
我请客 小子们
Give me my wrist cuff, bitch.
手环还给我 贱♥人♥
Why, you son of a--
为什么 你个狗♥娘♥养♥
Move your ass, Roy!
快 罗伊
Come on, Curls! We got to get out of here!
快点 卷毛 我们快走
Get the horse. My horse.
上马 我的马
They got my damn horse.
他们骑走了我的马
Lucas! Watch it now.
卢卡斯 小心点
Hey, Nate. Stop it!
尼特 别闹
The first thing we got to do when it stops raining--
雨停之后第一要务
we got to clean out that root cellar.
我们得把那个地窖清理干净
And we're gonna fix that door.
然后把那个门修好
You and me.
咱俩去
Yes, sir.
好 先生
Clean the cellar?
清理地窖
With all the work to be done?
还有这么多别的活儿要干呢
My woman wants her jams and jars
谁让我女人想在夏天
fresh and cool in the summer.
吃到新鲜凉爽的果酱呢
Ain't that right?
是吧
Not in front of the children.
在孩子们面前别这样
Y'all come out of the rain. Supper's ready.
别淋雨啦 晚饭好了
Aw, Ma! Now?
妈 现在吗
Just keep running.
继续逃吧
You do realize, sir,
您知道 长官
as secretary of war,
作为战争部长
you are empowered to assume command yourself.
您有权亲自担任指挥官一职吧
You certainly made me aware of that, Private Lamar.
你确实让我意识到这点了 列兵拉马尔
Get yourselves a bite to eat.
去吃点东西吧
Rusk will dig Houston's grave now.
拉斯克要去给休斯敦挖坟墓了
I'm most anxious to see his face
我特别想看看
when Rusk tears those stars off his uniform
拉斯克解除他的职位
and sends him away.
让他滚蛋时的表情
Good riddance. Good riddance.
咱们就解脱了 咱们就解脱了
Yes.
没错
Sam?
山姆
Figured if it wasn't Santa Anna out there causing all that ruckus,
就知道闹出这么大动静的不是桑塔·安纳
it had to be you.
就肯定是你
Come to relieve me, Tom?
来卸我的职吗 汤姆
It has been discussed.
倒是讨论过了
That's a surprise.
真想不到啊
By Burnet?
伯内特
By just about everybody.
几乎所有人
Then do it, then, you son of a bitch.
那就卸吧 你个混♥蛋♥
Let's be done with it.
咱们一了百了
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't.
给我个不解除你职位的理由
I can't think of one.
我想不出来
'Cause I thought you'd defend me.
我还以为你会护着我
I have been defending you for weeks,
我这几周一直护着你
but nothing's changed.
但什么都没变
Sam, the problem is you.
山姆 问题在你
Relieve me of my command, Mr. Secretary,
解除我的指挥官之职吧 部长先生
but do not insult me.
但别侮辱我
Whoever you put in my place
不管你让谁取代我
will still be left
将面对的
with untrained, undisciplined soldiers
还是这批缺乏训练 纪律松散的士兵
and impudent, disloyal officers.
和无礼又不忠的军官
Sam, you said you'd hold at Gonzales; you didn't.
山姆 你说过会据守冈萨雷斯 你没做到
You said you'd fight at the Colorado;
你说过会在科罗拉多抗敌
you didn't.
你也没做到
You swore to Burnet
你向伯内特起誓
that the Mexicans would never cross the Brazos.
墨西哥人绝不会越过布拉索斯河
They did.
他们越过了
Burnet,
伯内特
now, there's the man with all the vision of a rotten stump.
此人鼠目寸光 看东西如同站在烂树桩上
What matters to me, Tom, is how do you see it?
我在乎的是 汤姆 你怎么看
Do I still have your trust or not?
你还信不信我
If all you're gonna give me are excuses, well, yeah.
如果你只会找借口 那么没错
You leave me with very little choice, Sam.
你让我几乎别无选择 山姆
Deaf ever come back or what?
阿聋还会回来吗
I'm still hungry.
我还是很饿
Yeah? Take this.
是吗 吃这个吧
Thistle wort, dried chickweed, bergamot, sassafras--
蓟草 干繁缕 佛手柑和黄樟根皮
brew it up, drink it, you will not feel hungry.
煮了喝下 就不会觉得饿了
what the dickens is that right there?
那到底是啥玩意儿
That sassafras will clear your liver
黄樟根皮能清洁肝脏
and make you shit like a goose.
吃完像鹅一样特能拉
That a good thing?
那是好事吗
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表