剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
After I defeated the Spanish at Veracruz,
我在韦拉克鲁斯打败了西班牙人之后
the Texas Telegraph started calling me that.
《得克萨斯电讯报》开始这么称呼我
I have fought and won more battles than Bonaparte.
我参与和打赢的战争 比波拿巴多
Mexican War of Independence:
墨西哥独♥立♥战争
is that much different from what the Texans are doing?
与得克萨斯人现在正在做的 又有何差别呢
But of course. Texas is our land.
当然了 得克萨斯是我国领土
Your Excellency.
阁下
The Anglos are the invaders.
盎格鲁人是侵略者
I just fight for the liberty of my people.
我只是为人♥民♥的解放而战
Your Excellency.
阁下
You are needed.
您得看一下
I'm sorry. It's important.
抱歉打扰 不过兹事体大
They are frightened.
他们很害怕
Lorca, they say, have risen from the dead of the Alamo and Goliad.
他们说 洛尔卡从阿♥拉♥莫和戈利亚德的死人堆中复活
They believe his spirit comes for you
他们觉得他的冤魂是为你而来
and brings death to everyone around you.
要把死亡降临给你身边的每个人
It's a stupid Indian legend.
不过是个愚蠢的印第安传说罢了
It's a peasant superstition.
只是乡巴佬迷信而已
But it's taking hold.
但依旧蛊惑人心
Senor, por favor.
先生 求求你
Senor.
先生
On your feet.
站起来
This is not the work of a ghost
动手的不是幽灵
or a demon!
不是魔鬼
This is the work of a man!
而是一个人
Just a man.
只是一个人
Get those men down from there.
把那些人放下来
Bájalos y entérralos.
放下来埋了
Escucha a su general.
听将军令
Siéntate.
放下
We need to talk to him. We need his help.
我们得跟他谈谈 我们需要他的帮助
Don't worry. We'll talk to him right now.
别担心 我们这就跟他谈
All right.
好吧
Beg pardon.
打扰一下
But I gave these people my word
我向那些人保证过
I'd take them across the Sabine.
我会带他们渡过萨宾河
Thing is, Comanche are on the war trail to the north of us,
情况是 科曼奇人在北边四处烧杀
and the Mexican army's loose between the coast
墨西哥军队在海岸方向
and God-knows-where, coming this way.
天知道的什么地方 朝这边进军
We believe we'll be better off with you, sir.
我们觉得应该跟你一起走 先生
On our own, I'm afraid these people might die.
单靠我们自己 恐怕这些人会送命
I kill Mexicans.
我杀墨西哥人
It's hardly a one-man job.
一个人杀不完
If we got to die, we'd prefer to go down fighting.
既然要死 我们想死在战场上
My word is absolute.
我的话不容置疑
No argument from me.
我没意见
I'm Cole Hornfischer.
我叫科尔·霍恩费舍尔
I--I never caught yours.
我还不知道您的名字
Well, we thank you, sir.
我们感谢您 先生
We thank you.
我们感谢您
Yeah, we were right.
之前说的没错
Ankle's sprained, not broke.
脚踝扭伤 但没骨折
Cuts and bruises about all healed up.
割伤和淤青都快痊愈了
Told you the doc could fix you up.
我就说 医生会把你治好的
Yeah, pretty soon you'll be able to run away from this feller.
过不了多久你就能从这家伙身边跑开了
He was very gallant
他很勇敢
trying to relieve me of my embarrassment.
试着帮我化解尴尬
Well, I hope you stay around awhile.
我希望你多待一会
I could use all the help I can get.
尽可能多帮助我
Thanks, Doc.
多谢 医生
Pardon me, nurse.
打扰一下 护士
Sarah!
萨拉
I got this real bad ache I want you to look at.
我这儿疼得厉害 想让你帮我看一下
Have to be in private, though.
但得私下进行
Sarah?
萨拉
I can't talk to you.
我不能跟你说话
I ain't gonna bite you.
我又不会咬你
Boy!
小子
Boy, your rudeness appalls me.
小子 你粗鲁得令我震惊
Under no circumstances
绝对不要
are you to even look at my daughter.
再看我女儿一眼
You understand me?
你听懂没
Unless you're in dire need of medical attention,
除非你急需治疗
I suggest you just go on about your business.
我建议你还是该干嘛干嘛去
I thought this is a free country, sawbones.
我还以为这是个自♥由♥国度呢 医生
Least that's what I'm fighting for.
至少我是在为此奋斗
Just get on out of here.
给我滚出去
Go on.
快滚
Clear out of here!
滚出去
Hey, you're a Ranger.
你是个游骑兵
Reckon you know all about guns.
我猜你懂枪
I know about a lot of things.
我懂的可多了去了
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
Name's Colby Pitt.
我叫科尔比·皮特
You and the Rangers swum me and my sister across the Lupe.
你和其他游骑兵带着我和姐姐渡过了卢佩河
Swum half of Texas across that river.
为了穿过那条河可把我累坏了
You trying to break that pistol?
你是想把枪弄坏吗
No, sir.
不是 长官
It's my daddy's.
这是我爸爸的枪
Reverend's been keeping care of it.
之前一直由教士保管护理
But seeing as how I'm of age
但他看我够大了
and my daddy being dead,
我爸爸又去世了
he gave it to me to keep.
他就把它交给我保管
But the lock won't stay cocked.
但它的击铁锁不上了
You tried taking it to the blacksmith?
你找铁匠看过了吗
You know where I can find him?
你知道铁匠在哪吗
Over in that tent there,
就在那个帐篷里
snorting like a peach orchard boar.
鼾声如雷
What do I tell him?
我该怎么和他说
"Fix my damn gun, you lazy son of a bitch."
"修好我的枪 你个懒鬼"
Tell him you ride with the Rangers.
告诉他你是游骑兵的一员
If he hears that, he'll fix your pistol straightaway.
他听到了 一定马上修好你的枪
Or else, that man-- let me tell you something--
或者 我和你说吧 那个男人
he will know that he can count on
你要是抽他几下
a thoroughbred ass-whupping. You understand?
他就更听话了 明白吗
Go on, get. Go on.
去吧 走 去吧
Go on. Go.
去吧 快去
What happened?
怎么回事
He thinks Houston's a blacksmith.
他以为休斯敦是铁匠
He's going in there. Wait, wait, wait.
他要进去了 看着 看着
Wake up.
醒醒
What is it?
怎么了
I need you to fix this here weapon.
给我修好我的枪
There's something wrong with the mechanism.
它的机械装置出了点故障
Without delay?
别磨磨蹭蹭的
I'm a Ranger. Could be called upon at any moment.
我是个游骑兵 随时都可能出击
Could use it for the common defense.
防御时可能要用的
Go on, you son of a bitch, fix it!
快点啊 你个混♥蛋♥ 给我修好
General awake? General? General Houston?
将军醒了吗 将军 休斯敦将军
That's the only general we have, son.
我们这里就一个将军 孩子
Boy!
孩子
That was quick! How'd it work?
挺快啊 事情怎么样
Get it clean? He don't look happy.
修好了吗 他看上去有点郁闷
General Houston, I thought--
休斯敦将军 我以为
I mean--
我是说...
I'm bust-out sorry and shame-faced
我非常非常非常抱歉
for disturbing your sleep like a dumb, stupid idjit.
自己傻呼呼地打扰了您的睡眠
And I'm prepared to take the whuppin' I deserve.
我理当受罚
Only--
只不过
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表