剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
is a trade unknown to you.
你也不陌生了
I have informed Clarence to spare you the whip.
我告诉克拉伦斯不用鞭打你了
Not one scar.
一处伤疤都不会有
You'll break soon enough.
你总会受不了的
Men'll line up out the door to bed the Mistress of Santa Anna.
能上桑塔·安纳的情妇 大家得排着队来
I'm looking for work.
我在找工作
I can keep books.
我能理账
I used to clerk.
我做过文员
I'm willing to do almost anything.
我♥干♥什么都可以
You look familiar.
你好眼熟
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No, I don't recollect.
反正我不记得
The name's Tom Mitchell.
我叫汤姆·米歇尔
I need some help with these big doings today.
今天有大事 需要帮手
I suppose I could trust you tending bar.
你去给我当个酒保吧
You short me so much as a nickel,
敢偷我一分钱
and I'll hack off your hand.
就断了你的手
Inside.
进去吧
You do not at any time lighten her burden.
不许你帮她的忙
Understood?
懂吗
Vamos.
快走
Here we are.
给你
There it is. There.
还有这个
You, in the kitchen.
你 去厨房♥
Shoo, shoo.
快去 快去
In the kitchen.
去厨房♥
Santa Anna's whore
桑塔·安纳的婊♥子♥
doesn't eat with decent folk.
不配跟正派的人一起吃
It's the Rangers!
是游骑兵
God bless you all, and God bless Texas.
上帝保佑你们 上帝保佑得克萨斯
God bless Texas.
上帝保佑得克萨斯
God bless Texas! Welcome, Mr. Houston!
上帝保佑得克萨斯 欢迎 休斯顿先生
Hey, Vern, thought you'd be in Paris by now.
维恩 还以为你去巴黎了
Just saying my bon voyages.
正跟大伙道别呢
Yes, sir!
好样的
Gonna be a place in heaven for you, boys.
这里肯定盛情招待你们
We just can't turn our backs soon enough on this place.
我们每次都匆匆忙忙离开
Few more supplies, and we'll vamoose.
再补点给养就又上路了
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
Kit.
基特
Guess it's now or never.
再不说就没机会了
Got this metal off a dead Mexican
从个想捅死我的墨西哥佬身上
who tried to gut me.
弄了块金属
Melted it down to this.
然后熔铸了这个
Kit.
基特
I was hoping I wasn't gonna see you.
我还希望再也见不到你了呢
And what am I supposed to do?
我还能怎么做
When I came to after San Jacinto,
我在圣哈辛托刚一苏醒
it was your face I'd seen first.
看到的就是你的脸
Right then, I knew.
那时我就知道
I love you, Rebecca,
我爱你 瑞贝卡
and I know you love me.
我知道你也爱我
If my word's good for anything,
我说的话要是还算数
I got to get on this wagon.
我就必须上车
The hell you do.
谁说的
You know, I'm sorry for that fella.
我是替那个小伙惋惜
I am.
真的
But there ain't no denying
但你不能否认
that you and I were meant to be together.
咱俩是命中注定的
Oh, Kit.
基特
Who the hell is this?
这他妈是谁
This is Kit.
基特
He fished me and Colby out of the river
我和科尔比跟你分开后
after we separated from you.
是他把我俩捞上来的
Well, I'm obliged to you, certainly,
那我是得感谢你
but you got any further business with my fiancee?
但你跟我未婚妻还有别的事吗
Gavin, I--
加文 我
With due regard, mister, I love this woman.
无意冒犯 先生 我爱她
She loves me.
她也爱我
And I'll take one hell of an ass whooping,
我甘愿接受责备
won't lift a hand.
绝不反抗
But she ain't getting on this wagon.
但她不能跟你走
Is that true?
是吗
You love him?
你爱他吗
I do.
是的
With all my heart.
全心全意
Well, no point in taking up with a woman
既然姑娘心里装着别人
whose heart belongs to another.
也没必要强求了
Gavin, I never meant to hurt you.
加文 我从没想过要伤害你
I'd be lying if I said you didn't.
可你真的伤了我
I made her father a promise.
我对她爸许了诺言
"Take good care of her."
"照顾好她"
Requiring the same from you.
你也是一样
If you don't, I'll come back.
如果做不到 我会回来
I'll settle up with you.
找你算账的
You need to stack these up here.
把这些堆在这
Come on in.
进来吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
Empresario Buckley. Excuse me.
巴克利地头 不好意思
You son of a bitch.
你个王八蛋
You were ordered by Texas to burn this town.
得克萨斯命令你烧掉这个镇子
Failure to comply, that's treason.
没做到就是叛国
I'll answer to that in court!
我要上法庭申辩
You are in court, sir-- a military tribunal.
这就是法庭 先生 军事法庭
You have been convicted.
已经判你有罪了
You remember how this goes.
还记得是怎么回事吧
Not a lot of ply between catching and hanging.
逮捕之后没多久就能送上绞架了
What do you want?
你要什么
Retribution.
报复
You will give your hotel and saloon to Miss Emily West
为了感谢艾米丽·韦斯特小姐为协助抓捕桑塔·安纳
in recognition of her heroic sacrifice
和解放得克萨斯做出的英勇牺牲
in capturing the tyrant Santa Anna and liberating Texas.
你得把你的旅馆和沙龙都送给她
That's as it should be!
就该这样
A welcomed gesture.
这个台阶好
It's hers.
给她了
And the Wykoff place.
还有怀考夫那里
Yes.
没错
And the deed to the Wykoff place,
怀考夫那的契约
free and clear, all monies returned.
契约作废 收的钱都要归还
Done.
行
Yeah, that's right. Whoo!
这就对了
The age of the empresario ended at San Jacinto.
圣哈辛托之战后 不会再有地头横行了
There's a new law in this land.
这块土地如今行的是新法
Your crimes, sir, will not escape the noose a second time.
再犯罪 先生 你就难逃绞刑了
Court adjourned.
休庭
Men are thirsty after all this fuss, General.
搞了这一出 大家都渴了 将军
What say you, Mr. Buckley?
你说怎么办 巴克利先生
Drinks on the house?
你请客
Yes, yes.
行 行
For the love of all things holy, yes.
感谢上帝 可以
Strike up the band. Play us a tune.
乐队奏乐
Nicely done, Sam.
干得漂亮 山姆
I've seen land along the Colorado
我看过科罗拉多沿途的土地
I think would suit us right down to the ground.
我想那儿非常适合我们
Hill country-- white, limestone bluffs, crystal springs.
丘陵地 洁白的石灰岩断崖 清泉汩汩
Buffalo walk up, lick the salt right out of your hand.
水牛还会直接从人的手上舔盐巴
My God, you're beautiful.
天哪 你真美
You've got Texas to worry about.
你得替得克萨斯操心
Me?
而我
I'm gonna make something out of this here hotel.
我得在这儿把旅馆经营好
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表