剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
I'm going for help! I'm--I'm going for--
我去求援 我 我去
It's all right. It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 没事的 没事的
We're going, girl.
我们走 姑娘
We're going. Come on, girl.
我们走 加油 姑娘
All right--
好了
We're going to get Houston!
我们去找休斯敦
We're going to get General Houston!
我们去找休斯敦将军
Pull the cannon. Advance the cannons!
装料 点火
Break camp.
撤营
Today's detail.
今日安排
We sweep these valleys for any wayward homesteaders.
确保这些山谷里没有固执的自耕农留下
That means you, Gator.
说的就是你 盖特
What do we do with him?
我们怎么处置他
Nothing. He's being executed.
不处理 他要被毙了
I reckon he can wait here shackled till the firing squad come.
我想还是让他这样拷着等行刑队来吧
We ain't gonna wait.
我们可等不了
He already run off when he weren't gonna be executed.
只怕还没等行刑队来 他就逃了
No, no, no, no, gentlemen, gentlemen, please.
不不不 各位 各位 拜托
I will wait for 'em. I will.
我会等他们 我真的会
I will wait like you never seen no one wait before.
我会特别老实地等着
Please, just carry on with your duties and chores
拜托 你们就继续忙你们的
and you can trust I ain't gonna do nothing
相信我 我绝对不会逃跑
but stay right here, on my honor.
就老实待这儿 我发誓
Let's shoot him.
咱毙了他吧
It's a damned shame to kill a man for pilfering.
因为偷点东西就枪毙 可有点说不过去
Man's got to eat, right?
人家也要吃饭嘛 是吧
Are we supposed to execute him?
我们应该枪毙他吗
Not a Ranger's job.
不是游骑兵该干的
The army convicted him.
军队给他定的罪
They shoot him.
就该他们来毙
May I just suggest--
我能提个建议
I suggest you shut your hole.
我建议你还是闭上你的臭嘴吧
I'm only saying why not just take me with you?
我只是想说为什么不带我和你们一起走
Take me; make me do what-some-ever you might need me to do.
带上我 让我做你可能需要我做的事
I could-- I could carry your saddlebag.
我可以 我可以帮你拎鞍囊
I could That's enough.
我可以 够了
Rangers are not executioners, you reprobate.
游骑兵可不是行刑人 你个混♥蛋♥
This man is right, if I may say so.
要我说 他说得没错
Making sure people's safe from Mexicans--
保护人们免受墨西哥人屠♥杀♥
that's a whole hell of a lot more important
这绝对要比枪毙
than shooting some no-account deserter like myself.
我这种无足轻重的逃兵来得重要
I ain't worth it.
我可不值得
I ain't nowhere near worth it.
我压根就不值得
That's for damned sure.
那是肯定的
Hell, you ain't even worth the shot and powder.
靠 都不值得为你浪费弹♥药♥
You know what? You're clearly a very smart man.
知道不 你还真是个聪明的人
That's right. I am.
没错 老子就这么聪明
Still say we shoot him.
还是觉得应该毙了他
You agree not to rabbit off--
你答应不逃跑
lend us a hand while we help get these settlers to safety?
帮助我们确保开拓者的安全吗
Course--innocent settler--
必须的 无辜开拓者
that was what I was doing before.
我之前就是这么做的
You do not charge for your services.
你别想为此拿好处
Right. No tricks.
好的 不准耍花招
No.
不耍
Or I will let Vern shoot you.
不然就让维恩毙了你
Yes, sir. I swear.
遵命 长官 我发誓
I swear.
我发誓
But if I may just one-- make one last suggestion,
但是我能 让我最后提问下
I still don't quite understand how we can do something
我还是没懂 我们怎么光干活
and then not getting anywhere near paid for it.
还不能拿好处啊
Just saying.
就是问问
You dug up the chest?
你把保险箱挖出来了
You and the little one are gonna need money when you go to Victoria.
你和孩子去了维多利亚肯定需要用钱
I'm not going anywhere without you.
你不去 我肯定也不去
Yes, you is.
你必须要去
Them Mexicans bastards are coming.
那群墨西哥混♥蛋♥要杀来了
Deaf, I'm Mexican.
阿聋 我就是墨西哥人
And so was I.
我原来也是
And now we's Texian.
现在我们是得克萨斯人
Damn it.
该死
Lupe...
卢佩
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得没错 对不起
That was very...
刚才
it was a poor choice of words.
是我用词不当
But you ain't seen what I seen.
但你还没理解我
This ain't about us.
这不是因为我们
It's about a tyrant we can't abide by.
而是因为那个我们不能忍♥受的暴君
You know that.
你也清楚
Lupe.
卢佩
I ain't seen Half Breed.
我没看到混血
He comes and goes; got a mind of his own.
他来来往往 自己有主张
He's a smart dog--
他是条聪明的狗
knows when to get,
知道几时该离开
which is what you got to do till we whoop Santa Anna.
在我们打败桑塔·安纳前 你也得这样
And if you don't?
如果没打败呢
Well, then, it ain't gonna matter, Lupe.
也没问题 卢佩
We'll all be dead.
那我们就都死了
Shrewsbury, we are the Rangers!
什鲁斯伯里 我们是游骑兵
We're here to help!
是来帮你的
By order of the Texian government,
根据得克萨斯政♥府♥命令
you must evacuate to safety.
你必须撤至安全地带
Shrewsbury!
什鲁斯伯里
We gonna take a gander inside?
我们要进去溜达一圈吗
Let's send this hear wormy feller in.
就派这个奴颜婢膝的懦夫进
It's high time he learned a thing or two about rangering.
该让他学习当游骑兵了
Wormy--that's good. That's good.
奴颜婢膝 这词用得好 用得好
I see what you're doing, but the thing is, gentlemen.
我明白你们想做什么 但实际上 先生们
I just ain't dumb,
我又不傻
so it ain't hard for me to see there is no reason whatsoever
我轻易就能看出 根本没有理由
for me to go in there.
让我进去看嘛
Ain't scared, is you?
你不是害怕了吧
You saying I's yellow? Yep.
你说我软了 对
Youse born yellow. You saying I's
你天生就软 你说我
Yellow as your damned shirt.
像你那破衬衫一样软
Get on in there. Is that a fact?
快进去 真的吗
All right, well--
那好吧
I--y'all at least gonna give me a damned pistol or something?
你们起码也得给我把手♥枪♥什么的吧
We got you covered.
我们掩护你
All right.
好吧
"Gone for licker."
"出去喝酒"
Who's that in there?
谁在里面
Who's that in there?
谁在里面
You best answer me!
你快回答我
The Rangers come to help!
游骑兵来帮忙了
Damned pig 'bout broke my damned leg.
倒霉猪差点把我的腿撞骨折
Is there anyone home?
有人在家吗
Then again. You done good, Knowles.
话说回来了 干得好 诺尔斯
It is starting to look a lot
看起来它能为晚饭提供
like bacon and ham hocks for supper.
大量的培根和蹄膀
We got pork for supper.
我们晚饭有猪肉吃了
We gonna be eating fine tonight.
我们今晚有口福了
Truett and Yancey report in yet?
特鲁特和扬塞回来汇报了吗
They haven't. I hadn't seen hide or hair.
还没 我没看见他们的踪影
We best report back to Houston.
我们得向休斯敦报告一下情况
Let's go.
出发吧
Don't be too hard on 'em, Colonel.
别把他们逼得太紧 上校
They got their pride too.
他们也有自尊心
I cannot offer you terms.
我不能给出保证
You must surrender at discretion.
你们必须无条件投降
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表