剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Did you think they forgot about you?
是不是以为我把你给忘了
Burn it.
烧了这里
Portilla's coming! We got to get!
波提拉快到了 我们得走了
We did it.
我们成功了
Let's go. I got him.
我们走 我来
Muevanse!
把他抬走
Deaf, Colby!
阿聋 科尔比
I wanted to do something good.
我只想做点好事
Well, boy, you's done better than good.
孩子 你可不止做了件好事
You's the one that caught Santa Anna himself.
你可是俘虏了桑塔·安纳呢
Yep.
是啊
That made my sis proud.
让我老姐骄傲得很呢
Yeah, it did.
确实
Colby.
科尔比
This here is Miss Emily West.
这位是艾米丽·韦斯特小姐
She's going to need us to look after her for a spell.
她需要我们照顾一段时间
There you go, ma'am.
坐下吧 女士
Papa. Hey, little one.
爸爸 你好啊小姑娘
She ain't the only one needing caring for.
我看不只她需要照顾
Y'all are coming to stay with me.
你们最好都跟我待在一起
I just need a place to die.
让我死在个好地方就行了
Howdy, y'all.
你们好啊
Me and my partner was wondering,
我和我的朋友想知道
what do we got to do to join up
想要加入游骑兵队
with the rangering company?
需要做什么
It's a pretty involved process.
这是一个非常复杂的过程
Kind of a secret, actually.
实际上 可以说非常机密
Initiation? Swearing in? What?
是有入队仪式吗 要宣誓还是怎样
Yep, all of that.
就是那些
Sacred ritual.
神圣的仪式
Tell you boys what.
这样吧
You keep riding with us,
跟我们走下去
we'll see if you got what it takes.
看看你们够不够资格
Buy y'all a drink?
请你们喝杯酒好吗
No.
不用了
Miss Pauline! Miss Pauline!
波林小姐 波林小姐
Miss Pauline!
波林小姐
What brings you here, mister?
你来干什么 先生
I'm corrupted by war,
我被战争侵蚀得
unrecognizable to myself,
自己都不认识自己了
an ugly man.
变成了丑陋得人
She asked you a question.
回答她的问题
I feel kinship with you.
我感觉跟你有共鸣
You calling me ugly?
你是说我也很丑
No, ma'am.
不是的 夫人
You're most beautiful.
您是最美的人
Now I know you're lying.
现在我知道你在撒谎了
In your suffering...
您经历了痛苦煎熬
I see love.
仍心存爱念
In mine...
而我
hatred.
只有怨恨
Your pain...
您的痛苦
It draws light into the world.
为世间带来光明
My pain...
而我的痛苦
repels it.
却熄灭了它
Pretty words.
说得挺好听
You ain't come calling, have you?
你不是来告解的吧
Because I ain't ready for that.
我还没准备好
No, ma'am.
不 夫人
The only thing I have to offer is my own dismay
我能诉说的只有绝望
and an ugly, ugly, ugly history
还有一段不堪回首的往事
that's beyond redemption.
而这一切都无法被救赎
You would allow me some solace...
如果您肯接受
if you would accept this.
也算是对我的安慰了
Where did you get it?
你从哪里搞来的
What matters now is that it can't be returned,
反正是不能还回去了
and I can't touch it.
我也不能碰它
No, ma'am.
不 夫人
It must be used for good.
必须用它做善事
Hence, it's yours.
所以给您了
Hope it lightens your burden.
希望能帮您减轻点负担
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Tom Mitchell.
汤姆·米歇尔
Well, Mr. Mitchell,
米歇尔先生
I got a pot of ham and beans on the coals.
我锅里正煮着火腿豆子
You're gonna have to clean up proper.
你得好好收拾收拾自己
Yes.
好
Nate, fetch me my shears.
尼特 帮我把剪刀拿来
Gracias.
谢谢
Al agua.
下水吧
You don't have nothing we haven't seen before.
你身上那点东西我们都见过了
Andale. Andale.
快点 快点
Come on.
进去吧
I am much obliged, Mrs. Wykoff, ladies.
非常感谢 怀考夫太太 夫人们
It was a mighty fine supper.
真是顿丰盛的晚餐
It's too late to travel, Mr. Mitchell.
现在上路太晚了吧 米歇尔先生
You can sleep in the barn.
你可以在谷仓睡一晚
Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢您 夫人
They may have cleaned you up...
别看你收拾干净了...
Deaf, he's our guest.
阿聋 他是我们的客人
I know you.
我了解你
Deaf, we don't treat people like that in this house.
阿聋 在这不许这么对别人
He ain't people.
他不是人
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
He ain't wrong.
他说得没错
I'm grateful for everything you've done.
我对你们所做的一切深表感激
Mr. Mitchell, sit.
米歇尔先生 请坐下
Whatever happened in the war don't matter now.
无论战争中发生了什么 如今都过去了
We're all starting over.
我们全部都重新开始
Thank you.
谢谢
General's back. General's back.
将军回来了 将军回来了
Welcome back, General.
欢迎回来 将军
Men, celebrations can wait.
伙计们 庆祝活动不着急
I want the prisoners released.
我希望先把犯人们放了
God damn, what is the meaning of this?
见鬼的 这是怎么回事
The Greys say they're following President Burnet's orders.
士兵们说他们是遵照伯内特总统的命令
Burnet can stick his hat up his ass
去他妈的伯内特
and wait for the blowback.
让他玩蛋去
It might clear the fog in his thinking.
没准能把脑子玩清醒点
You heard your general. Open up.
你听见将军的话了 把门打开
Please accept my apologies, Senor Presidente.
请接收我的道歉 总统先生
Have them prepare a hot bath, a warm meal,
让他们准备好热洗澡水和食物
and whatever medical care His Excellency may require
以及阁下在旅途上可能需要的
in preparation of his journey.
医疗人员设备
What journey?
什么旅途
I have arranged an invitation for you to visit Washington.
我要邀请您拜访华盛顿
Washington?
华盛顿
Andrew Jackson.
安德鲁·杰克逊
You are truly a man of your word.
你真是个说到做到的人
Come, Almonte.
来吧 阿尔蒙特
Let's see where the road leads us.
来看看能有什么结果吧
John Coffee Hays, General Houston.
我是约翰·考菲·海斯 休斯敦将军
Late of Tennessee.
田纳西州来的
This is my associate, Bigfoot Wallace.
这是我朋友 大脚华♥莱♥士♥
Sir.
长官
I knew your father well.
我和你父亲很熟
My sympathies for your loss.
节哀顺变
Flores and Anderson tell me you helped rescue Miss West.
弗洛里斯和安德森说你帮忙救回了韦斯特小姐
Well done.
干得好
Your father would have been proud.
你父亲会为你骄傲的
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表