剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
not march in a damned Easter parade.
不是志愿来参加复活节游♥行♥
Is that right?
是吗
Private Lamar, report here now!
列兵拉马尔 过来汇报
We will not tolerate insolent behavior!
我们不能容忍♥无礼行径
This is Mirabeau Lamar.
这是米拉博·拉马尔
He's secretly circulating a petition to remove Houston.
他正秘密请♥愿♥解除休斯敦的职位
Sir?
长官
Private Lamar--please.
列兵拉马尔 请吧
You may sit.
你坐吧
Private Lamar, we had a crisis
列兵拉马尔 我们跟我们
with our gutless commander,
那位没胆的指挥官之间有冲突
and we understand you are of a like mind.
我们认为你也一样
We need to get a urgent message
我们要送一份紧急的信件
to Secretary of War Rusk.
给战争部长拉斯克
Can you do that?
你能去送吗
They may not know how to march,
他们也许不知道怎么游♥行♥
but trust me, they know how to argue.
但相信我 他们知道怎么争论
Colonel Seguin, despite our poor marching abilities,
塞金上校 游♥行♥能力就不说了
take comfort in knowing that the men's hatred for Santa Anna
很高兴知道 对桑塔·安纳的痛恨
binds us together.
让我们团结在一起
And so does their hatred for Sam Houston.
以及对山姆·休斯敦的痛恨
The horses are tuckered.
马已经筋疲力竭了
There's a water hole right around that bend.
弯道那里有个水坑
Charmaine could use a nice drink and a good graze,
夏尔曼需要大喝一顿 吃点好草了
couldn't you, old girl?
是吧 老姑娘
Captain, it seems like you love that horse
队长 看上去你爱这匹马
more than you do your wife.
胜过爱你妻子啊
Deaf, who's a better mount:
阿聋 哪个骑得更爽
your wife or your horse?
你的妻子 还是你的马
A horse.
马
He sure does love that horse.
他真爱那匹马
I see; you're having a nice jest at the expense of my impairment.
我明白了 你在利用我的缺陷编笑话
The good thing is I don't need to hear no disparaging nonsense
好在 我听不到你这种人
from the likes of you.
那些无礼的废话
You have something to say that matters,
你要有重要事情说
you best say to my face.
就得正对我的脸说
That's all right, Captain.
没错 队长
No sense in getting all hot and bothered.
没必要烦恼
I'm just wondering who bucks harder.
我只想知道谁扭得更狠
What'd he say?
他说了什么
Nothing.
没什么
The Union's impositions have negative repercussions
联邦的参与实际上不利于
for the individuals of Texas.
得克萨斯的独♥立♥
Texas must be a sovereign nation.
得克萨斯必须是主♥权♥国家
President Jackson supports western expansion
杰克逊总统支持一直向西
all the way to the coast.
扩张到西岸
Then why doesn't he send his troops?
那他为什么不派军
Because this way,
因为这样的话
Jackson is free to let Texas into the Union,
杰克逊可以让得克萨斯加入♥联♥邦
and lead a clear, militaristic path
军队长驱直入
all the way to California.
直达加利福尼亚
Your blind ignorance never ceases to amaze me.
你的盲目无知屡屡令我惊叹
Old Hickory is bound by treaty.
老山胡桃[杰克逊绰号♥]受条约的约束
He can't just invade Mexico
他不能就这么入侵墨西哥
and invite the likes of the Spaniards and the French
引来西班牙人 法国人
and the crusty Brits to intervene.
和倔强的英国人来干涉
This is different, gentlemen.
这不一样 绅士们
This is Texas.
这是得克萨斯
Texas is part of Mexico. Yeah.
得克萨斯是墨西哥的一部分 是啊
What do you think we're fighting for, huh?
那你认为我们在为什么而战
Yeah, but this is where you're wrong, Colonel Seguin.
但你这就说错了 塞金上校
With Houston as our general,
有休斯敦当将军
we don't do much fighting.
我们可没怎么战
Private Knowles,
列兵诺尔斯
you're not hiding from your general, are you?
你在躲着你的将军吗
No, no, sir, I was just--
没有 没有 长官 我只是
Yes, sir, I was trying to hide from you,
是的 长官 我是在躲着你
General Houston, sir.
休斯敦将军 长官
I--yes.
我 是的
I have my eye on you.
我盯着你呢
You rangering now?
你现在是游骑兵了吗
He prefers it to the firing squad.
比起行刑队 他更喜欢游骑兵
How's he doing?
怎么样
Passable.
过得去
Ain't tried to run off.
没有试图逃跑
I'm with Vern.
我赞同维恩
I say we shoot him.
要我就毙了他
I tried, General. He did.
我试过了 将军 他是试过
Be happy to try again.
很乐意再试一次
We let him ride with us.
我们让他跟着同行
We didn't know what else to do with him.
我们不知道还能拿他怎么办
Private, what qualities do you possess
列兵 你有什么优点
to commend you for a pardon?
可以获得赦免
He don't got no good qualities.
他简直一无是处
Hell no.
确实
Qualities, sir--qualities.
优点啊 先生 优点
I like this part of the country a whole lot.
我热爱这国家的这片土地
I like the air around here.
我喜欢这儿的空气
I like--I do.
真喜欢
I like breathing it in, and then,
我喜欢呼吸这空气 而且
I like sleeping under the stars as well.
我也喜欢在星空下入睡
And, oh, I like breathing the air while I'm sleeping under--
还有 我还喜欢呼吸着空气 在星空下
Step down already.
省省吧
Knowles, can't you think of anything good to say about yourself?
诺尔斯 你就想不出自己的一点好处吗
No.
不
Damn it, I promise you, General Houston,
该死 我保证 休斯敦将军
I do not care about nobody but myself.
我只在乎我自己
I am bull-headed, and I'm ornery as a snake.
我很顽固 又暴躁
Ornery?
暴躁
Ornery's good. Yep.
暴躁挺好 对
Ornery's not bad for Rangering Company.
对游骑兵来说 暴躁不是坏事
Ornery! Ornery.
暴躁 暴躁
Right? Let's ride out, boys.
对吧 走吧 弟兄们
Vern's the orneriest son of a bitch I know.
维恩是我认识的最暴躁的混♥蛋♥
Yes, he is.
的确是
Ornery.
暴躁
You gonna cook them taters
你是要煮土豆
or make a necklace out of 'em to wear with your skirt?
还是弄条土豆项链来配你的裙子啊
I bet you dyspepsia is not unknown to you.
我猜你肯定知道啥叫消化不良
Can't say I know him.
不认识这货
You know what, Hays?
你知道吗 海斯
You remind me of my big brother Samuel.
你让我想起我大哥塞缪尔了
I'm chagrined by the notion of any resemblance to myself
真叫我深感屈辱啊
and any pack member of the Wallace species.
我居然像华♥莱♥士♥家的人
Don't get the big head on me.
别太自以为是了
You don't look more alike than me and a mule's ass.
你跟我也没啥不同
Dead ringers, then--
酷似如双胞胎么
uncanny.
不可思议呀
Sammy's got a way about him.
塞米很有一套
Horse sense, I guess you'd call it.
你可能会认为都很粗浅
I see a lot of him in you.
我在你身上看到很多他的影子
This can stand to stew a bit yet.
还可以再炖一会儿
When we was growing up,
我们小时候
Sammy saved my sorry butt more than once.
塞米多次救过我这条狗命
Ward off the bullies, did he?
帮你挡过子弹 是吧
Oh, hell no-- made me whoop 'em.
当然不是 他让我去揍他们
If I hadn't, he'da whooped me worse.
如果我不照做 他把我揍得更凶
I sense our kinship.
深感与我有同胞之谊
You sass me all you want with that highbrow blather,
随便你怎么文绉绉地挤兑我
but I am paying you one hell of a compliment.
我这是狠夸你呢
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表