剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Put him up against a tree
让他靠着树站着
so his brains don't splatter.
省得脑子溅得到处都是
I am Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna.
我是安东尼奥·洛佩斯·德·桑塔·安纳
Wait. He's Santa Anna?
等等 他就是桑塔·安纳
And I am Sam Houston.
在下山姆·休斯顿
El Presidente, General,
总统将军
I cannot express
我实在无法表达
how glad I am to meet you.
我有多高兴见到你
I ask to be treated as a general should be
我要求得到一名将军在战场上
when made a prisoner of war.
被俘时应得的待遇
Men!
兄弟们
We captured Santa Anna!
我们抓住了桑塔·安纳
We must convene a tribunal and execute him.
我们一定要审判他 处决他
Death by firing squad!
让行刑队毙了他
The conqueror of the Napoleon of the West
征服了西半球拿破仑的人
can afford to be generous to the vanquished, no?
这点宽待战俘的雅量还是有的吧
You should have remembered that, sir, at the Alamo.
你在阿♥拉♥莫之时 先生 雅量何在
At the Alamo, your defenders chose to die.
你们在阿♥拉♥莫的守军 自己选择了战死
You offered them no alternative.
你根本没给他们选择
Bastardo.
混♥蛋♥
Juan--
胡安
This is war, sir,
这可是战争 先生
and no one here is good or bad,
在场各位都论不着好坏
just winners
只有赢家
and losers.
和输家
I acted under the orders from my government.
我只是遵从我国政♥府♥的命令而已
You are yourself the government.
你自己就是你国政♥府♥
That's damn right.
太对了
Texas formed a recognized government.
得克萨斯已经建立了一个公认的政♥府♥
We are not pirates.
我们不是匪徒
The rules of war applied.
应该遵守战争法
General, why are we even talking to this murderer?
将军 我们和这个刽子手废什么话
He needs to swing.
该吊死他
Firing squad, here and now!
马上叫行刑队来
Do it!
毙了他
There'll be no firing squad.
我们不会处死他
We want blood!
血债血偿
That cannot happen.
绝对不会
Alive, Santa Anna is of great value to us.
桑塔·安纳活着对我们有大用
If we execute him,
如果我们处决了他
he'll just be another dead soldier.
无非就是多个死人而已
Let us take our reparations.
拿战争赔款过来
Open his war chest.
打开他的战争基金
Gold to every man in my command.
把金子分给我麾下的士兵
Equal shares for all those who risked their lives.
每一个出生入死的弟兄都有份
General Seguin, General Sherman,
塞金将军 舍曼将军
show the men.
给他们看看
Divvy it up.
都分了
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
General, we're taking him.
将军 我们要带走他
Retribution goes hand in hand with victory.
胜利与复仇是并存
Present your prisoner.
交出你的囚犯
I will not.
不
All right, fine by me.
好吧 无所谓
We end it all now.
那就现在解决
My only reason for living is to slay him.
我活着的唯一理由就是要宰了他
Ride on out of here while you can.
趁你现在还能离开 快走开
Shut your mouth, boy.
闭嘴 小子
Shoot me first.
先冲我来
You don't think I will?
你觉得我不会吗
Soldiers, ready arms!
士兵 瞄准
Don't fool yourself.
别自欺欺人了
Santa Anna will die!
桑塔·安纳必须死
It's just a matter of
唯一的问题只是
how many of us he takes with him.
会有多少人给他陪葬
You understand me?
你明白吗
Charmaine.
夏尔曼
Come here, girl.
过来 姑娘
Come here.
过来
You saved me today.
你今天救了我
Oh, sweet girl.
好姑娘
No.
不
Why'd you have to go do that for?
你为什么要那么做
Why'd you do that?
你为什么呢
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Come on. Let's get you off that leg.
来吧 咱们处理下腿
Let's get you off that leg, okay?
处理下腿 好吗
You do me a favor.
你帮我个忙
You do me a favor.
帮我个忙
You wait for me. You hear?
你要等我 听见了吗
You wait for me.
你要等我
You'll be seeing me real soon.
你很快就会见到我的
?Vamos?
怎么办
A tiros, vamos a lucharlos.
拿起枪 我们反抗
José, ?dónde estás?
何塞 你在哪儿
Get every one of them!
抓住所有人
Every one of them!
抓住所有人
Come on!
快点
Come on!
快点
?Alejandro, Iglesía!
阿烈杭德罗 伊个莱西亚 快来
No! He's just a child.
不 他还只是个孩子
Nits make lice.
坏树结不了好果
We're done killing women and children!
我们不能再杀女人和小孩了
Then get out of here!
那就离开
I aim to kill Mexicans, and I ain't done yet.
我要杀墨西哥人 我还没完事呢
Go. All right.
走 好吧
Just go, man. Go.
走吧 走吧
Go!
快走
Come on, man.
快点 伙计
Give me the boy.
把男孩交给我
Any word from Deaf?
有阿聋的消息吗
No, General.
没有 将军
And Miss West?
韦斯特小姐呢
Nothing, sir.
也没有 长官
Very well.
很好
You wanted to keep me alive, no?
你想让我活着 是吗
Once you are gone, these men will hang me.
你一走 这些人就会把我吊死
Tell me something.
告诉我
Your generals-- will they retreat
你的将军们 当他们被告知
once they're informed you've been taken hostage?
你已经被俘虏之后 他们会撤退吗
No.
不会
Their orders are to engage.
他们的命令是进攻
Then I recommend you rescind those orders.
那么我建议你撤销那些命令
So you want Texas
你想用得克萨斯
in exchange for my life, huh?
来交换我的命啊
Sounds like a trade.
听上去是个不错的交易
Only President Burnet can negotiate a treaty.
只有伯内特总统才能进行谈判
He can't very well negotiate
这位总统死掉的话
if el Presidente here is dead. Now, can he?
就没办法协商了 是吧
I'll need them vials.
我需要那些药剂
Kit, are you sure you're fit to ride?
基特 你确定能骑马吗
Hey, now, don't fuss.
不要大惊小怪
In case I need tending to,
怕万一我需要照料
Doc Ewing's coming with the General.
尤因医生会和将军同行
I'll see you when I get back.
等我回来时我们再见
I certainly hope so--
但愿如此
if you don't get yourself killed.
只要你还没送命
Sarah, you got my medical bag packed up yet?
萨拉 我的医疗包整理好了吗
I'll be seeing you.
再会
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表