剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
如果你们出了什么事
if anything happens to either of you.
我肯定会非常生气
So doggone it, you better take care of each other.
所以你们两个混球互相照应着点
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
She likes me. She hugged me tighter.
她喜欢我 她抱我抱得更紧
Did not. Did too.
没有 有
Did not. Did so.
没有 就有
Boy...
好家伙
For who?
为谁牺牲了
You can ride with the rangers,
你可以跟游骑兵一起
kill Mexicans for them.
帮他们杀墨西哥人
But if you think you'll ever be one of them,
但你要是以为自己也是其中一员
you're a fool.
你就太傻了
Fighting for the revolution.
为革命而战
We're losing, Manuel,
我们要输了 曼纽尔
and I don't trust the Anglos any more than the Santanistas.
盎格鲁人跟桑塔派一样不可信
What becomes of us?
我们会怎么样
We'll be free.
获得自♥由♥
Santa Anna promises the same if we fight for him.
如果我们帮桑塔·安纳战斗 他会给出同样的承诺
Who do you trust more, for your family's sake,
你更信任谁 为了你的家人
Santa Anna or Houston?
桑塔·安纳还是休斯敦
Working on it. Yep.
干着呢 是啊
If you stop saying...
如果你不说
Reckon it ain't my cooking the dog don't like,
看来这狗讨厌的 不是我做的饭
Henry.
亨利
Got a pint in my saddlebag.
我鞍囊里有酒
You need a slug to ease the pain?
要喝一杯缓解疼痛吗
I'm fine,
不用
but before we go to Goliad,
但在我们去戈利亚德前
I got to take the buckboard back--
我得把马车送回去
pay respects to the missus.
去见见太太
See you at sunup.
凌晨见
Pack those up front.
把那些打包在前面
You should be going first.
你应该会先走
Seems like your tune is distressing the youngster, senior.
看来你的音乐让小妹妹难过了 老兵
Let me see that guitar.
吉他给我
You gonna take that from a greenhorn, Flores?
抢菜鸟的东西吗 弗洛里斯
I'm gonna lighten the mood for you, little lady.
我来逗你开心下 姑娘
Now all we needs is a jug
现在就该再来一大罐酒
and a sweet little gal to poke.
再来个妞儿上
She wants you, Deaf.
她要找你 阿聋
What do you think, Captain?
怎么样 队长
It's growing on me.
好听多了
I got to go. Go away from here.
我得方便下 离远点儿
You stink like a she goat at mating time.
你臭得像发♥情♥的母羊
We don't want to smell your shit all night.
我们可不想一整晚都闻你的屎味
Vamos a ganar.
我们赢啦
8 pesos, Presidente.
八比索 总统
I did not bet that bird, Chuparlo.
我没赌这鸟赢 丘帕多
Yes, you did, mi General.
您赌了 将军
8 pesos.
八比索
How is it you have 8 pesos to bet with?
你哪来的八比索下注
As a fact, I do, Excellency.
我就是有 阁下
You have not been paid.
军饷还没下发
If you have 8 pesos...
如果你有八比索
You robbed them from the women refugees.
那说明你抢劫了逃难的女人
And if you robbed them, you raped them also.
如果你抢劫了她们 肯定也强♥奸♥了她们
No, no, no, mi General.
不不不 将军
I know this.
我很清楚
Do you know what "magnanimous" is?
你知道"宽宏大量"的含义吗
No, sir.
不知道 长官
Then, though you did not win,
意思是 尽管你没赢
raped grandmothers, and lied to your General,
强♥奸♥了女人 还对你的将军撒谎
I pay you.
我会给你钱
I pay you because we are victorious
我会给你钱 因为我们是胜利者
and to show you what "magnanimous" is.
这就是"宽宏大量"的含义
Do not try such a trick again.
不要再耍这小把戏了
Enough rest and celebration.
休息够了 也庆祝够了
Almonte, assume command.
阿尔蒙特 准备出征
Yes, General.
是 将军
Buenas noches, Juan.
晚上好 胡安
As you were.
不用起来了
Emily?
艾米丽
It's Sam.
我是山姆
I brought you some fresh clothes
我给你拿来几件干净衣服
and something to eat You're as blustery as ever, Sam.
还有食物 你还是这么聒噪 山姆
And you are--
而你
I'm alive.
我还活着
A long way from the French Quarter.
从法占区过来花了很久吧
You still have that scarf I gave you.
你还带着我送你的头巾
Don't own much of nothing else.
也没剩别的东西了
Emily, I don't flatter myself
艾米丽 你大老远跑来
that you came all this way to see me.
应该不是特意来看我吧
I came seeking my brother, Jupiter,
我来找我弟弟 朱比特
to purchase his freedom.
赎他自♥由♥
Texas is slave free.
得克萨斯没有奴隶
If'n you say so.
随你说吧
I located him at the Alamo Mission,
我在阿♥拉♥莫教堂找到了他
and I told him he was free,
跟他说 他自♥由♥了
but he stayed to fight,
可他却留下来参加战斗
ended up one of the last survivors,
成为最后的几个幸存者
and I watched as Santa Anna had him executed.
我亲眼看着 他被桑塔·安纳处死
Jupiter liked to fight.
朱比特热爱战斗
A family trait.
他生来如此
At least he died a free man.
至少他以自♥由♥之身死去
I want you to spend a few days recuperating,
你在这儿休息几天
and then I'm gonna get you safe passage...
然后我会把你安全送回
back to New Orleans. No.
新奥尔良 不
I'm of a mind to stay in Texas,
我要留在得克萨斯
join the cause.
加入战斗
I could use a horse.
我要匹马
Let's discuss that in the morning, shall we?
我们明早再讨论这个问题 好吗
It's good to rest my eyes on you again.
能再见到你 我很高兴
Sam...
山姆
Jupiter was all I had in this world.
朱比特是我的唯一
At least he died a hero.
至少他是英勇牺牲的
He was more a Texian than any of us.
他比我们更像得克萨斯人
Get some rest.
休息吧
You are and always will be my sweet desert rose.
你永远都是我心爱的沙漠玫瑰
Deaf!
阿聋
Come, come.
过来 过来
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
All right.
好
All right. Don't move.
好了 别动
Papa Deaf...
阿聋爸爸
This poor little soul lost her mama.
这小可怜失去了妈妈
Far as I know, there's no way to look after her.
我看没有别人能照顾她了
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Elena, just like your own ma.
艾琳娜 跟你妈妈一样
And this mangy orphan here...
这只脏兮兮的小畜牲
Call him Half Breed.
叫混血
About how much further to San Antone?
到圣安东尼奥还有多远
Three or four days at least.
至少还要三四天
How do, ma'am?
你好 女士
I'll have a glass of that whiskey, please.
请来杯威士忌
Looks like we got ourselves a greenhorn come across the river.
看来河对岸来了新人啊
Settle down, Luther. Leave him be.
安静点 卢瑟 别惹他
Yeah, you.
对 你
I'm talking about you.
我说你呢
I can smell you like a fat sow.
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表