剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
If you go out that door,
如果这次你出去了
we know you ain't coming back.
我们都知道你不会活着回来了
Lupe, darling,
卢佩 亲爱的
I am coughing blood and farting dust.
我是半截身子入土的老病号♥了
Now, I reckon I can die in that bed
现在我想我可以听着你的絮叨
watching all your caterwauling,
在床上安然闭目
or I can die as I've tried my damnedest
但我更想尽我最大的努力
to live all my days:
在最后的日子
like a man.
活得顶天立地
You done real good keeping me around this long.
你帮我撑了这么多年
Can you do one more thing?
现在能再为我做件事吗
You mind fetching me my clothes?
能帮我穿下衣服吗
Those look real good.
这些看上去真棒
Mind your chores,
认真做活
and you be a comfort to your ma, you hear?
做你妈妈的贴心小棉袄 知道吗
Now, when you get older,
当你长大以后
I'm gonna expect you to account for yourself.
我期望你能有责任有担当
Texas is gonna need a young lady like yourself.
得克萨斯需要你这样的年轻姑娘
All right?
好吗
I'm mighty proud of you.
我为你骄傲
There ain't words for how much I love you.
言语不足以表达我对你的爱
Make way!
让开
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表