剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
All right.
好的
Gracias. You kids like licorice.
谢谢 看来你们都很喜欢甘草糖啊
Hey, make sure he gets some.
记得要给他留点
No. No thanks.
不了 谢谢
Hello, Father. Hola.
你好 神父 你好
Really nice. Gracias.
真棒 谢谢
Can I have some? Thank you.
能给我点吗 谢谢
Smells great. Go enjoy yourself.
闻上去真香 尽情吃吧
I will.
我会的
I'm gonna take some bread here.
我要拿点面包
Back for seconds if there's more.
如果还有的话 我马上回来添
Nueces, no. Give me the gun.
纽埃塞斯 不 把枪给我
Give me the gun. Tom.
把枪给我 汤姆
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干吗 你在干吗
Hey, let him go.
放开他
Let the boy be. Let the boy be.
放开那个男孩吧 放开那个男孩吧
I make--
我不
I make no claims against him.
我不怪他
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Come here.
过来
I understand.
我明白
Entiendo.
我明白
Entiendo.
我明白
My fellow Texans,
亲爱的得克萨斯同胞们
at this moment,
在这一时刻
I can't repress the emotion of my heart
现在我已无法压抑内心
or restrain the feeling which my sense of obligation
这股由各位市民同胞们
to my fellow citizens has inspired.
所激励而生的责任感
We are only in the outset in the campaign of liberty.
我们现在仅仅迎来了自♥由♥的开端
The future is locked up,
未来尚不可知
the destiny which awaits our people.
命运正在前方等待着我们
Now it becomes my duty
如今将由我
to make presentation of this sword,
来发扬这柄剑所蕴含的的精神
this emblem of my past office.
它是我过去军政生涯的象征
I have worn it with some humble pretensions
我谨以谦逊报国之心佩戴着它
in defense of my country.
保卫了我的国家
Should danger again call, I expect to resume it,
若危机再现 我将再掌此剑
and I will respond to that call with my blood and my life.
用鲜血和生命来报效国家
So if they want my head,
如果他们想要我的人头
let them have it.
随他们吧
God bless Texas.
上天保佑得克萨斯
God bless you all.
上帝保佑你们
Do not get used to home life, Almonte.
不要太享受在家中休养 阿尔蒙特
Within a year, we will be cockfighting in Texas again.
一年之内 我们将回得克萨斯再战一场
Miss Peggy, thank you.
佩吉小姐 谢谢
My dear.
亲爱的
I want to thank you, David, for the publicity.
我想为了公众对我的支持向你道谢
People offer me free drinks and fresh eggs
现在无论我去哪 人们都送给我
everywhere I go now.
免费的饮品和鸡蛋
What is it about you, Sam?
你有什么好的地方 山姆
What spell do you hold over Texas?
你给得克萨斯下了什么咒语
Maybe it's because everybody here is just like me.
也许是因为大家都和我一样
They see me rise in spite of my flaws,
尽管我有种种缺点 他们还是看到我崛起
and they know they can too.
他们知道他们也同样可以
It's not me they celebrate, David.
他们庆祝的不是我 戴维
It's hope.
而是希望
Thank you so much. Thank you, Houston.
非常感谢你 谢谢 休斯敦
Houston. Sam Houston.
休斯敦 山姆·休斯敦
Good-bye, everybody.
再见 大家
God bless Texas!
上帝保佑得克萨斯
God bless Texas.
上帝保佑得克萨斯
Hang on! Hang on!
抓好 抓好
To our first president of Texas, Sam Houston.
敬我们得克萨斯首位总统 山姆·休斯敦
To Emily West, our own Yellow Rose of Texas.
敬艾米丽·韦斯特 我们的得州黄玫瑰
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
This belongs to you.
这是你的
I come to Texas looking for one brother,
我来得克萨斯找一个兄弟
and I found another.
但却找到了另一个
Comanche attack at Leeds Creek!
科曼奇在利兹河进犯
Comanche attack!
科曼奇进犯
Comanche attack!
科曼奇进犯
Saddle up, boys.
上马 伙计们
Let's go, boys.
出发 伙计们
Come on, Kit.
快点 基特
Trouble about.
麻烦来了
What are you waiting for? We ain't been sworn in yet.
你们还等什么呢 我们还没宣誓呢
Hellfire.
见鬼
Raise your hands.
举起手来
You ready?
准备好了吗
You're Rangers. Let's go.
你们入伙了 赶紧走吧
What about the sacred ritual?
说好的神圣仪式呢
I reckon we missed it.
大概错过了吧
Spur 'em up, boys. Comanches are on 'em!
加快速度 科曼奇进犯了
Let's go.
出发
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表