剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
or run like hell.
还是该被吓跑
It's not a rain dance.
这不是祈雨舞
It's more of a combination war chant, purification ritual.
是一种战歌♥与净化仪式的结合
Cleansing my spirit.
净化我的灵魂
Get my mind set.
让我心神安定
That doing anything for you?
有效果吗
Not much.
不太有
Couple of my scouts came back.
我的几个探子回来了
Santa Anna's splitting up his army.
桑塔·安纳正分军进发
Just like your spy gal said.
跟你那个女间谍说的一样
Deaf, you ever miss something
阿聋 你是否曾朝思暮想
you never had and know you never will?
自己永远得不到的东西
Doesn't stop you from missing them.
无法遏制的思念
Now she's, well--
现在她
I'll tell you this:
这么跟你说吧
the most precious moment that ever come in this world
这世界上 男人最珍贵的时光
is when a woman loves a man just as he is.
是得到一个女人无条件的爱
That's it in a nutshell.
就这么简单
Good thing about talking to you, Deaf--
跟你聊天的好处就是 阿聋
I can tell you anything.
我什么都能和你说
Papa?
爸爸
Get--get in the bedroom.
快进卧室
Go on. Go on. Go. Go to bed.
快 快 去 去卧室里
Don't be standing behind me, woman.
别站到我后面 女人
Get to bed and lock the door.
到床上去 把门锁上
Get the guns. Get in the cellar!
拿上枪 去地窖
I got you. I got you.
没事的 没事的
Papa?
爸爸
I got you, I got you. It's all right.
没事的 没事的 不会有事的
You're all right.
你会没事的
Hang on.
坚持住
Hold on.
挺住
Stay over there!
去那边
Stay over next to your brother, now!
去你弟弟那边去
All right. I want you to push this on you.
没事的 按住这里
I want you to push this on you now.
按住这里
Buck?
巴克
I got to close that.
我得把血止住
Kids!
孩子
Kids, get back here!
孩子 快回来
Get back here!
快回来
Bucky!
巴克
Bucky!
巴克
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Okay. Come on!
快走
Look out!
小心
Go!
走
Miss Pauline.
波林小姐
Gator, you ever take a bank before?
盖特 你之前抢过银行吗
Is a bullfrog's ass watertight?
你这不是废话吗
Louisiana Canal Bank, '32.
路易斯安那运河银行 32年
That was me and the LaMelle brothers.
我和拉莫尔兄弟干的
The LaMelle brothers?
拉莫尔兄弟
Yeah.
没错
I was upriver in the pokey
我32年的时候和拉莫尔兄弟一起
with the LaMelle brothers in '32.
被关在上游监狱里呢
Maybe it was '31.
可能是31年
Bullshit.
胡扯
This here's what you call irony.
这才叫讽刺
Swear, Hardcase, you just plain bad luck.
说真的 小硬茬子 你就是扫把星
Me?
我
Since I met you, I've been bushwhacked,
从我遇见你 我被人偷袭
robbed, almost killed,
抢劫 差点死掉
and now about to hang.
现在又要被吊死
That's mighty kind of you, ma'am.
您真好 女士
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you do what the empresario said?
你们按照地头说的做了吗
No, ma'am. He's railroading us.
没有 女士 他想屈打成招
I believe it.
我知道
My husband, Erastus, he's with the rangering company.
我丈夫伊拉斯塔斯 他在游骑兵连里
Deaf Smith, capitan.
阿聋·史密斯 是队长
No mollycoddling the prisoners!
别照顾囚犯
Giving you one more day.
再给你们一天
If you're still reluctant to admit your guilt,
如果你们还是不愿认罪
I'm gonna have to let Clarence offer some encouragement.
我就让克拉伦斯帮帮你们
Clarence is an artist.
克拉伦斯是艺术家
Mister,
先生
he smacks me with that whip,
如果他要用鞭子抽我
he best not stop till I'm dead.
那最好一气把我抽死
Fair enough,
没问题
although a legal hanging would be much more civilized.
不过法律判决的绞刑恐怕更文明些
One more day, gentlemen.
再给你们一天 先生们
Tell General Gaines to be prepared in the event
叫盖恩斯将军做好准备
that Mexicans venture into the neutral zone.
墨西哥人已涉足中立区
Sir, they're camped out by the border,
先生 他们是驻扎在边界线上
but I'm not aware of any Mexicans active
但我没听说墨西哥人
in the neutral zone.
在中立区有行动
Go out there and find them, son.
那就去找 孩子
They're out there, I promise.
他们肯定进中立区了 我保证
Mr. President, what if, in following the orders,
总统先生 如果依照您的命令
General Gaines runs into the Mexican army?
盖恩斯将军遇见墨西哥军了呢
That'd be the luckiest day in Sam Houston's life.
那就是山姆·休斯敦的幸运日了
Should Santa Anna follow General Houston
桑塔·安纳要是敢追着休斯敦将军
across the border and into the States,
越过边境进入美国
we could certainly defend ourselves
我们当然要自卫反击
and give that arrogant peacock the beating he deserves.
给那傲慢自大的家伙一点苦头尝尝
Help! Hey, help! Somebody help!
救命 谁来救救她
Come on!
快来
She's bleeding. Let's go!
她在流血 快点
What happened, boy?
怎么了 伙计
Comanche.
科曼奇
Comanches.
科曼奇人
Comanches.
科曼奇人
Rapido! Agua!
快点 拿水来
Una palangana. Ayudame.
再拿个盆子 你来帮我
This road'll take you back up
这条路通往
to the Trinity and Nacogdoches.
特里尼蒂和纳科多奇斯
Road here, Harrisburg, straight as a compass.
那条路 直通哈里斯堡
Very well.
很好
Gentlemen,
先生们
this way lies the Sabine River
这条路通往萨宾河
and the safety of the United States.
和安全的美国
That way-- Santa Anna and the Mexican army.
那条路 桑塔·安纳和墨西哥军
Which way, men?
选哪条路 将士们
What do you remember?
你们铭记了什么
Remember the Alamo!
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
Remember the Alamo!
铭记阿♥拉♥莫
You let them decide, huh?
你让他们自己决定
A man'll fight harder if he thinks the decision is his own.
自己选的路 才会更拼命
Besides,
何况
they know which way.
他们知道该选哪条路
I am stuck in this Texas shithole.
我被困在得克萨斯这鬼地方了
Swatting mosquitoes.
拍蚊子
Chasing rats.
追耗子
These Texas rebels
这些得克萨斯叛军
are too stupid to know they've lost.
蠢到不知自己败局已定
I'm tired of this war.
我受够了这场战争
I am going to end it.
我得了结它
Excellency,
阁下
our scout report that Houston has turned around
我们的探子回报 休斯敦已掉头
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表