剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
You are Manuel Flores.
你是曼纽尔·弗洛里斯
It is me, Hector Ribaldo.
是我 赫克托·里巴尔多
We played cards. Remember? I won.
我们打过牌 记得吗 我赢了
I was proud to take your money
我很骄傲赢走了你的钱
'cause you joined the filthy rebels.
因为你加入了卑劣的叛军
You mistake me for someone else.
你把我错认成别人了
No. I am quite certain.
不 我很肯定
You are a traitorous spy.
你是叛国间谍
Meet me back here tonight at the changing of the night guard.
今晚夜班守卫换班时 来这找我
I have vital news.
我有重要情报
Yes. All right. Go.
好的 快走
For Mexico!
为了墨西哥
Presidente--
总统
Everybody pays Francisco.
人人都给弗朗西斯科付钱
You pay me.
你付我钱
You pay me.
你付我钱
The rebel Presidente Burnet pays me.
叛军总统伯内特付我钱
Even His Excellency Santa Anna himself.
甚至桑塔·安纳阁下也付我钱
Everyone pays me.
大家都付我钱
Soon, that pirate Houston will pay me too.
不久 那个抢匪休斯敦也会付我钱
I almost pissed myself.
我差点尿裤子
Francisco.
弗朗西斯科
Who's that?
是谁
This is how Houston pays spies.
休斯敦就付间谍这个
Come on.
快点
Howdy.
你好
Come on, Ruthie! Let's get!
快点 露蒂 快走
Got me a wrist cuff!
我抢到了一个手环
Mount up, you dang slowpoke!
快上马 你个磨蹭鬼
Shit!
他妈的
Forget the damned horse. We got to get!
别管马了 我们快走
My horse! They stole my horse.
我的马 他们偷了我的马
It's a long walk to Goliad.
去戈利亚德还远着呢
Go. Go. Go.
快 快 快
Go east to Houston's army.
向东走 去找休斯敦的军队
God bless you.
上帝保佑你们
Look out for Comanches.
小心科曼奇人
Flores.
弗洛里斯
We have no time. We go now.
我们没时间了 我们马上就走
I'd be better use to Texas staying here.
我留在这儿 对得克萨斯更有利
You're coming with me--
你得跟我走
General Houston's orders.
这是休斯敦将军的命令
I don't answer to him.
我不必听从他的命令
If you want to kill Santa Anna, you will need this.
想杀掉桑塔·安纳 会需要这个
You may lose your life.
你可能会丧命
What life?
什么命
I'm a Negro born out of punishment to my mammy,
我是个黑人 出生就是对妈妈的惩罚
growed up to be a whore.
长大成了妓♥女♥
Tell the general Santa Anna's pursuing him personally.
告诉将军 桑塔·安纳正亲自追他
It's an obsession.
不死不休
Give him these. He'll know.
把这些交给他 他就知道了
Be vigilant. Be safe. Hurry.
提高警惕 注意安全 快走
Get back before Santa Anna wakes.
趁桑塔·安纳还没醒 快回去
Sticks in my craw--them trash got off with my wrist cuff.
真是奇耻大辱 这帮蠢货抢了我的手环
You're out a trinket.
你丢了件小玩意儿
I'm on foot. All right.
我还徒步呢 好吗
That was a blooded thoroughbred those wastrels took.
那帮流氓带走的可是一匹纯种马
Raised him from a colt, I did.
我可是把他从小养到大
That's why you got your mind
所以你就决定要
set on walking all the way to Goliad?
一直走到戈利亚德吗
Do I have a choice?
我有得选吗
And that was no trinket, hard case.
那可不是什么小玩意儿 小硬茬子
It was a precious family heirloom made by my pa
那是珍贵的传家宝 我父亲做的
for me and my brother.
给我和我哥的
Still damp.
还没干
She's bleeding out.
她还在流血
Pissant she-devil bitch--
狗♥娘♥养♥的小婊♥子♥
I hope so.
但愿如此
Come on!
走
You got your wish.
你愿望成真了
She wearing my wrist cuff?
她戴着我的手环吗
No.
没
Pissant bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You sure you don't want a ride?
你确认不上来一起骑
I told you; two grown men can't ride double.
我说过了 两个男人不能一起骑马
It ain't dignified.
太不体面
You want dignity or blisters?
你想要体面 还是脚底的水泡
Come on. Yah.
走吧 驾
Comanches! Comanches!
科曼奇人 科曼奇人
My rifle!
我的枪
Hold your fire!
别开火
Hold your fire.
别开火
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
I'm gonna be massacred by Comanches.
我要被科曼奇人虐杀了
Shit, they ain't gonna take me alive.
靠 他们不会留我活口的
Son of a bitch, let's open up on 'em!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 给他们开开颅
You'll follow orders!
都给我听命令
Anderson!
安德森
Fire only if we fall dead.
不死就别开枪
Anderson talks Injun?
安德森会说印第安语
You just figured that out?
你才知道
I thought he was kidnapped by 'em when he was a boy.
我以为他是小时候被他们绑♥架♥的
You can smell the stinking savage on him.
你都能闻到他身上冲鼻子的野蛮
Steady.
稳住
Tell him I'm a chieftain.
告诉他我是首领
He's aware. Good.
他知道 很好
Tell him to kill me.
和他说杀了我
I don't think that's a good idea
这主意可不怎么样
with me standing next to you and all.
我站在你这边儿呢
Go ahead.
来吧
Kill me,
杀了我
if you want war the likes the Comanches have never seen.
如果你想让科曼奇部落卷入无尽的战火
My death brings Yankee soldiers like buffalo herds.
我的死亡会引来北方士兵汹涌而致
The croaking raven doth bellow for revenge.
像嚎叫的乌鸦群一样扑来复仇
Shakespeare does not translate into Comanche.
莎士比亚没法翻译成科曼奇语
He said that the Cherokee call you the Raven,
他说切罗基人管你叫乌鸦
but the Comanche call you Wild Turkey
但科曼奇人管你叫野火鸡
because you drape yourself in foolish colors
因为你的旗帜颜色又蠢又丑
and you lose your head when the coyote come.
土狼一来 你就得掉脑袋
What the hell they saying?
他们在说什么鬼
You'd prefer not knowing.
无知是福
I would.
好吧
If the Mexicans don't kill you, he will.
如果墨西哥人没杀你 他会来杀你
He's hardly 16 and he's already got two scalps on his lance.
他才16岁 长矛上已经挂了两块头皮了
Friend of yours?
你朋友
His name's Yellow Knife.
他叫"黄刀"
He's my son.
是我儿子
Single file all the way to Nueces River!
排成一队直接朝纽埃西斯河走
Make sure of your spokes.
检查好车辐条
Make sure your water barrels is full to the hilt!
确认水桶都装满水了
We pull out of the city for the in an hour!
我们一小时内就撤离
You ain't ready, you're on your own!
没准备好 你就听天由命吧
The Santanistas are killing everyone!
桑塔的军队不留活口
Flee for your lives!
为了你们的小命 逃吧
Make that a 1/2 hour!
半小时内就走
Let's go! Come on! Come on!
快出发 快 快
Go! Go!
走 走
Go!
走
They're coming!
他们要来了
Everyone's skedaddling.
大家都在逃命
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表