剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Get up! Get off me!
起来 放开我
Pull them horns in 'fore you kill each other.
拉开他们 别自相残杀
Settle down!
冷静点
Now, I'm trying to put together a nice meal.
我要做一顿美餐
Go get us some biscuits and molasses.
去找点饼干和糖浆
Ain't nobody ought to die on an empty stomach.
谁都不许饿着肚子死
What do you know? Anderson ain't perfect.
真想不到 安德森也不是完人
Never seen no Injun fall off a horse. Give him a hand, George.
从没见过印第安人摔下马 拉他一把 乔治
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
Now, don't tell nobody.
别告诉任何人
Santa Anna's got us trapped.
桑塔·安纳包围了我们
You and Sarah need to find a safe place.
你和萨拉得找个安全的地方
You know what he does to prisoners.
你知道他如何对待俘虏
Whatever happens to you happens to me.
你我共命运
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
Shoot, come here.
可恶 过来
What are you hiding back there?
你背后藏的是什么
It's nothing.
没什么
Come on, what are you hiding back there?
别闹了 你藏的是什么
It's nothing. Come on!
没什么 别闹了
What are you hiding? Come on.
你藏的是什么 别闹了
Come on. It's nothing.
快点 没什么
Give it. Come on. It's nothing.
给我 快点 真没什么
Did you write me something?
你给我写的东西
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
'Cause I didn't want it to be true.
因为我不希望这是真的
Should've known I ain't that lucky.
我该知道我没那么幸运
So where's your fiance now?
你的未婚夫现在在哪
Gavin's up north
加文正在北方
setting up our homestead.
为我们置办地♥产♥
Best go be with your man.
那最好去和你男人团聚
Like I said,
就像我说的
it ain't safe here.
这里不安全
What do you need this for?
你拿这个干什么
So you can shoot me with it? No.
x7f枪杀我吗 不
It's for protection, Antonio.
是为了自卫 安东尼奥
Protection?
自卫
You want to kill me?
你想杀我
That's what you want? Antonio!
这就是你的目的 安东尼奥
Keep her under guard.
看好她
You men-- place that barricade down next to the other one.
你们 把路障紧挨着摆放
Fill up that gap.
把空缺补上
You heard the general.
你们听到将军的命令了
Move! Caught Santa Anna's dispatch rider.
行动 抓住了桑塔·安纳的信使
Sientate.
坐
Says here-- General Lagosa Norrea
这里说 拉格撒·诺拉将军
are en route to join him.
在增援他的路上
Cos' troops--
是科斯的军队
only hours away.
几小时就能赶到
I told you-- squandering our opportunity.
我告诉过你 现在是在浪费机会
That's just for show.
炫耀力量
To let us know he's here.
让我们知道他在这儿
The prisoner! Stop him!
俘虏 截住他
Damn it, get those man into tent.
该死 快进帐篷
Steady on!
稳住
It's not an attack!
这不是进攻
What the hell?
搞什么
Nobody said shoot him.
谁让你开枪了
He was at the Alamo.
他参与了阿♥拉♥莫之战
And how do you figure that?
你怎么知道
It was Colonel Travis' saddlebags.
这是特拉维斯将军的鞍袋
Adjust two degrees left.
向左调两度
Give them more to worry about.
让他们再乱一点
Make sure they get no sleep tonight.
让他们今晚睡不着
Fire!
开火
Fire those cannons back!
火炮回击
Fire those cannons back!
火炮回击
Not yet!
还不到时候
Let's answer his Excellency's greeting.
我们来回敬下阁下的问候
Fire on my command!
听我的命令开火
Fire one!
第一炮
Fire two!
第二炮
Excellent.
很好
Now we know
现在我们知道了
they have at least two 6-pounders.
他们至少有两门六磅炮
And officers who know how to fire them.
和会操作火炮的军官
Cease fire.
停火
He's done.
他停下了
Made his point.
他达成目的了
All right, let's get it.
好了 收拾一下
What's gnawing at you, Sam?
你在忧心什么 山姆
This.
这个
I want you to take Karnes
我要你带着卡恩斯
and ride out to Vince's Bridge.
穿过包围去文森桥
Let me know if Santa Anna gets reinforced.
如果有桑塔·安纳的援军 立马告诉我
I believe they are about to attack, your Excellency.
我觉得他们准备进攻了 阁下
They won't attack.
他们不会进攻的
But prepare as if they will.
但还是做好准备以防万一
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Send a squad of cavalry
派一队骑兵出去
just to test them.
试试他们
Yes, sir.
是 长官
General.
将军
I understand you're a better military strategist than I.
我知道作为军事战略家 你比我优秀
But before we're outnumbered,
但在敌方援军到来之前
why don't we attack?
我们为何不进攻
'Cause I'm not ordering one.
因为我没下令进攻
You may reconnoiter with your cavalry after sundown,
你可以带着你的骑兵在日落后出去侦查
but under no circumstances are you to engage.
但在任何情况下都不许主动进攻
Is that clear?
清楚了吗
Tom, why don't you ride along with him?
汤姆 你何不同去
Check.
将军
Almonte, dispatch.
阿尔蒙特 派人出去
Find out where General Cos is.
去看看科斯将军在哪
Right away, sir.
现在就去 长官
Dispatch.
来人
Everybody in position.
所有人各就各位
You heard his Excellency.
你听到阁下的命令了
Find General Cos.
去找科斯将军
Kill me or let me go.
要么杀了我 要么让我走
Yes, sir.
没错 先生
I done deserve a whuppin'.
我服侍过很多人
But none of my previous masters used their fists.
但我之前哪个主人都没对我动过拳头
They all had the decency to use the whip.
他们都体面的用鞭子
If I was gonna kill you, I had many opportunities to.
如果我想杀你 有的是机会
You know the only time a bull survives in the ring...
你知道公牛要在斗牛比赛中活下来
Is when he has been extremely brave.
都得表现得异常勇敢
You are extremely brave.
你就异常勇敢
You're free...
你自♥由♥了
to go.
可以走
To join me in my tent.
也可以进我帐篷和我一起
You choose.
你自己选
Me or Houston.
我还是休斯敦
Can't stop now, sir.
现在没法停止 长官
Let's go!
冲啊
Charge!
冲啊
Come on!
冲啊
Fire!
开火
General, Sherman's attacking.
将军 舍曼正发起攻击
God damn Sherman.
狗♥日♥的♥舍曼
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表