剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Just get him some laudanum.
给他点鸦♥片♥酊
You don't want what I got to give, no way.
你不接受我的建议 没门
The next bullet that comes my way might be my last.
下一颗子弹可能就会杀死我
Don't say such things.
别这么说
You know, my whole life,
我这一辈子
people have been telling me what's good for me.
都是别人告诉我怎么才对
Back over when you've got a minute.
有时间过来一下
You'd be a damn fool not to go with him.
你要是不和他一起走就是傻瓜
No, you're the fool, Kit Acklin.
不 你才是傻瓜 基特·阿克林
Where am I?
我这是在哪
Did they cut my leg off?
他们把我的腿砍下来了吗
No, but your ankle was shattered.
没 但你的踝骨碎了
If sepsis sets in,
假如染上了败血症
you will die a slow, miserable death.
你就会缓慢而痛苦地死去
Any word from Emily?
艾米丽有消息吗
No.
没有
We got to get you to New Orleans.
我们得把你弄到新奥尔良去
If not, should you fall unconscious,
否则 你一失去知觉
I will have that leg off.
我就把腿砍下来了
I'll take my chances in New Orleans.
我还是去新奥尔良碰碰运气吧
Emily.
艾米丽
Am I dying, padre?
我快死了吗 国父
Si.
是的
Deaf.
阿聋
Deaf!
阿聋
Well,chop my legs and call me Shorty.
祖宗十八代都快给乐出来了
Vern! Vern, ain't this swank?
维恩 维恩 这真是棒极了
Ain't this swank?
真是棒极了
Close this thing.
把门帘拉上
Hey, take a look at this.
瞧瞧这衣服啊
Take a look at this.
瞧瞧这衣服
One second.
马上
General Santa Annabella herself.
我就是将军桑塔·安纳韦耶
Ooh, well, hello there.
你好呀
Hello.
你好
Hello, there.
你好呀
The spoils of war, son.
这都是战利品 小子
We grab what we can hold,
我们能抢多少抢多少
and we cut out of here tonight.
然后今晚就离开这里
Yes, sir.
遵命长官
No. I don't know.
不 这样好吗
Vern, Vern, hey, Vern.
维恩 维恩 维恩
You got to understand.
你得理解
I'm a hero now.
我现在是英雄了
I saved the War Secretary's life.
我救了战争部长一命
I heard you tripped over a bunch of Mexicans.
我听说你被墨西哥佬吓趴了
It--
那个
Eureka.
我的乖乖
Holy shit.
太他妈爽了
Surrender, Mexican,
投降吧 墨西哥人
or I'll kill you deader than last Tuesday.
不然我让你死透透
On your knees. On your knees.
跪下 跪下
Are you alone?
就你一个吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Hands up.
举起手来
Hands up!
举起手来
God damn. We can't get it all now.
天杀的 这次拿不完
Got to come back before we head out.
走之前再来一趟
Goodness gracious.
我的天啊
What is this?
这是什么
It's the mother lode-- Santa Anna's treasure.
这是一笔大财 桑塔·安纳的宝藏
You snakes weren't gonna tell me about it?
你们俩贱♥人♥没打算告诉我一声
Why should we?
为什么要告诉你
We found it.
我们找到的
Lucky for me,
那算我走运
so did I.
我也找到了
That there must be el Presidente's tent.
那一定是总统的帐篷
Cover this shit up. That's right.
把这玩意盖起来 没错
All right. Cover it up.
好了 盖起来
All right. That's right.
好了 就这样
Awful highfalutin.
真是富丽堂皇啊
Looks like this place done been looted.
像是已经被洗劫过了
We was just picking up a few souvenirs, man.
我们不过是捡了几个纪念品 伙计
Spoils of war and such.
战利品之类的
You know
你们知道
that looting could get you court-martialed
洗劫会被送上军事法庭
and shot.
处死
What, you mean...
什么 你是说
even for a token or two for our loyalty to Texas?
我们对得克萨斯奋勇献身 拿点儿都不行
Listen up.
听着
All this belongs to the Texas government.
这些都属于得克萨斯政♥府♥
So if you don't mind, I'll take--
所以不介意的话 我就
Captain, you all right? Son of a bitch.
队长 你没事吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Damn.
坏了
Oh, lookee here.
瞧瞧
Would you look at that?
还真没发现呢
Santa Anna must've buried that, right?
桑塔·安纳肯定没埋好 是不是
Must have.
肯定的
All of it.
都交出来
Damn.
该死
How about that?
美吧
Vive, el Presidente!
总统万岁
Yeah!
好
It's a tincture of opium, Sam,
这是鸦♥片♥酊剂 山姆
for the pain.
止痛的
Quart of warm whiskey would work just as well.
来一大杯威士忌也挺止痛的
General, you've got to see this.
将军 你得来看看
He needs to rest.
他需要休息
I need fresh air.
我需要透气
Fetch my clothes.
拿衣服来
Haul me up, Tom.
拉我起来 汤姆
By my count, we have over 20,000 pieces
我点了点 总共有两万多块
of silver and gold--
金银财宝
all of Santa Anna's personal valuables, sir.
全都是桑塔·安纳的私人宝藏啊 长官
General, we must give these
将军 我们必须把这些财宝
to the people of Tejas.
上交给得克萨斯人♥民♥
Gentlemen, there is no discussion on this matter.
先生们 这件事没什么可讨论的
Funds seized from the enemy
缴获的敌资
belong to the newly liberated Republic.
全部属于新解放的共和国
Another group going in.
又有一批来了
It all goes to Texas.
都是得克萨斯的钱
Karnes, that soldier there.
卡恩斯 那边那个俘虏
Bring him to me.
带来见我
Sir.
是
Flores, fetch Colonel Almonte.
弗洛里斯 把阿尔蒙特上校带来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Move!
闪开
Colonel Almonte--
阿尔蒙特上校
Come on.
过来
So you're a private.
你是个列兵
Si, Senior.
是 长官
Colonel Almonte,
阿尔蒙特上校
why do your men salute him?
你的兵为什么朝他敬礼呢
Regretfully,
实在抱歉
I do not know all my soldiers, sir.
我也不是每个士兵都认识 长官
That's too bad.
真遗憾
Private Pitt,
皮特列兵
execute your prisoner.
处决这个俘虏
Yes, sir.
是 长官
No, private.
不对 列兵
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表