剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
And you, General,
还有你 将军
will you lead your men?
你还能带领你的人吗
I feel your scorn,
我知道你们不服气
and I know I'm the reason for your dissent
我也知道你们对我有意见
when our cause can least afford it.
我们的事业处于低谷
I was broken when I came to Texas.
来到得克萨斯时我一无所有
I failed at my marriage
我婚姻失败
and turned my back on the people of Tennessee.
抛弃了田纳西州的人♥民♥
I took refuge among the Cherokee
我在彻罗基族人那里避过难
and failed them too.
最终又负了他们
I disappointed my family-- tarnished their good name.
我让我的家族蒙羞 玷污了家族的荣誉
I will atone for all that when my time comes,
如果有机会 我会弥补这一切
but I am no longer that man,
但我不再是当年的我
and the reason is Texas.
因为得克萨斯
My heart beats strong again.
我才得以再次心跳
My head is clear. I see a future beckoning us.
我头脑清醒 我看到未来在召唤我们
I did not ask to be your general.
我并未请求当你们的将军
I was asked by our government to lead you.
是政♥府♥要求我 领导你们
Now, I ask you to follow me east
现在 我请求你们跟随我东去
where I believe victory awaits us,
我相信 胜利在那里等着我们
for God has willed that no tyrant will ever rule.
因为上帝不容许暴君暴♥政♥
Follow me a little longer down this twisted, bloody road,
在这条艰难的血路上 再跟随我一程
and I will prove it to you.
我会向你们证明
By God, I'll prove it.
向上帝起誓 我一定会证明
Holy Father,
天父
please watch over Truett and Yancey.
求你照看特鲁特和扬塞
I miss them.
我想他们
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表