剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Sell the hotel, woman.
卖♥♥了旅馆啊 女人
I'm not letting you go again.
我不会再放手了
I'm asking you to be my wife.
我想让你成为我的妻子
You can't have me for your wife
你不能娶我
and your political career at the same time.
这会影响你的仕途
Says who? People won't abide it.
谁说的 人♥民♥不会接受
People be damned.
去他的人♥民♥
We can do as we please.
我们想怎样就怎样
I've sacrificed enough for Texas. Haven't you?
我为得克萨斯牺牲够多了 你还不够吗
Sam.
山姆
You know,you're-- you're destined for great things.
你注定要做大事
What are you saying?
你是什么意思
I'm always gonna be here for you, forever.
我永远都会在这儿等你
Right here, by your side.
就在这儿 支持你
The War Secretary himself,
战争部长都说
he said, "You never seen such a hero."
"从没见过这样的英雄"
This--this right here?
这玩意儿
This is for uncalled valor. Oh, really?
这是对英勇表现的表彰 真的吗
You know what that is, valor? That means I--
知道啥是英勇吗 那是指我
Hey, get out.
滚开
Get that-- hey, look where you're going.
滚 看着点
Oh, my Mexican chili sitter
我的墨西哥老伙计
and his lying, swamp rat amigo, how are you?
还有他谎话连篇的卑鄙朋友 你们好吗
Why don't you just walk away there, traitor?
你干嘛不滚开 叛徒
Vern loves making trouble.
维恩喜欢惹麻烦
Vern, hey, that's enough.
维恩 够了
Kit, my boy, how are you?
基特 我的朋友 你好吗
Well, we're all met except the big, fat, Indian man.
怎么没见到那位印第安壮汉
Where is he at?
他去哪儿了
Anderson lost his son.
安德森的儿子死了
Drifted away.
他自己走了
Beans was killed too.
豆子也死了
Beans?
豆子
Yeah.
是的
Damn.
该死
It's a good thing I quit.
幸亏我早走了
Come to me. Come to me, girl.
到我这儿来 过来 姑娘
Come to me, girl. Come on.
过来 姑娘 来吧
No, you get away from me.
不 你走开
Let's dance. Come on, let's dance. No.
我们来跳舞 来吧 我们跳舞 不
Let go of her.
放开她
Unhand my daughter, you drunken son of a bitch. Papa.
放开我女儿 你个醉鬼 爸爸
Gonna want to cock that gun, sawbones.
想吃枪子儿吗 医生
Go to hell.
去死吧
Rebecca?
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡
Becca.
贝卡
Doc!
医生
Doc.
医生
My darling Becca, she's gone.
我亲爱的贝卡 她死了
Becca.
贝卡
Y'all hear about that demon named Lorca?
你们都听说过那位叫洛尔卡的恶魔吗
Rode in on a wave of brimstone.
他乘着地狱之火
Yeah.
是的
I hear he gutted over 100 Mexicans,
我听说他将一百多个墨西哥人开膛破肚
slit them open, and fed them their own bile.
撕开他们 让他们吃自己的胆汁
That's right.
没错
A ghost rider who kills in the name of Satan hisself.
以撒旦之名杀戮的幽灵骑士
They say you look him straight in the eye,
他们说如果你直视他的眼睛
he'd turn you to stone.
就会变成石头
That is the truth, right there.
事实就是如此
And the-- and the Lord himself knows--
上帝他知道
tell you something, gentleman.
告诉你们 先生们
I am the onliest one here who ever, ever
我是唯一曾经
looked Lorca square in the eye and
直视洛尔卡的眼睛
did not turn to stone.
却没变石头的人
I swear.
我发誓
Another round up there.
再来一轮
How about a toast to the onliest one, the onliest one--
为这唯一一个干杯吧
hey, hold your glasses still.
举杯吧
Hold your glasses still.
举杯
Beer. Cold as you have it.
啤酒 越冰越好
Y'all know there's a goat tending bar?
你们知道酒保是个蠢货吗
Haven't we had the occasion?
我们见过吗
No, sir.
没 先生
Tom Mitchell, late of Missouri.
汤姆·米歇尔 从密苏里州来的
It's a pleasure to meet you, Tom.
幸会 汤姆
We're good.
不用了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Elena.
艾琳娜
He said he'd sooner crawl into a rattlesnake den
他说他宁愿进毒蛇窝
than see you.
也不愿见你
But I know better.
可我更了解他的真实想法
I can't say I blame him.
这不能怪他
Them quacks in New Orleans
新奥尔良的那群庸医
didn't saw your damn leg off?
没把你那条该死的腿锯掉吗
They damn sure tried to.
他们是想锯来着
You know, I sent Lupe and Elena away,
把卢佩和艾琳娜送走后
and I hold you in far less regard than I hold them.
比起你 我更惦记他们
I hope so.
希望如此
Of course, you'll be in worse company
如果我不在这陪你
if I leave you here by yourself.
你一个人肯定也过得不好
Says you.
好意思说
Sit down, you ornery bastard.
坐下吧 你这臭混♥蛋♥
You know what the best part of dying is?
你知道快要死的好处是什么吗
I don't gots to be listening to your bullshit no more.
我再也不用听你的鬼扯了
Charmaine.
夏尔曼
I reckon I'll be riding her again soon.
我很快就能和她再次飞驰了
Don't worry, Sam.
别担心 山姆
It ain't time for no funeral yet.
还没到办葬礼的时候
Erastus "Deaf" Smith
伊拉斯塔斯·阿聋·史密斯
was Texas' first and greatest ranger.
是得克萨斯第一位也是最伟大的游骑兵
A man more brave and honest never lived.
一个最为勇敢与真诚的男人
He set the mark and standard for all to follow.
他为今后所有的人树立了榜样
I never had a better friend.
他是我最好的朋友
He was my stay in darkest hour.
是黑暗中给我力量的信念
We'll never see his like again.
我们再也见不到他了
So it is with somber hearts
怀着沉痛的心情
we come to pay our last respects, Deaf,
我们来送你最后一程 阿聋
dearest brother.
最亲爱的兄弟
May the Great Spirit give light to your path
愿伟大的神灵为你照亮前程
and clouds of sorrow never rest upon your journey.
愿你的旅途从此晴空万里
Good night, sweet prince.
晚安 好男儿
May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
愿天使的歌♥声伴你入睡
Deaf made this.
阿聋亲手做的
I think he'd want you to have it.
我觉得他是想送给你
Anderson, glad you're back.
安德森 欢迎回来
What's this?
这是什么
Go clean yourself up.
去把自己拾掇干净
Sam, uh...
山姆
Ah, hell, I know this is the wrong time to bring this up,
我知道现在不是提这事的时候
but the election is just 12 days away.
不过距离选举只剩下十二天了
Leaders with vision are few.
有远见的领导人不好找
Texas needs you as its president.
得克萨斯需要你来当总统
You're right.
你说得对
It is the wrong time.
不是提这事的时候
Besides, I'm voting for Stephen Austin.
而且 我要给史蒂夫·奥斯汀投票
Of course not.
你的确没有
Interesting.
有趣的是
The newly elected president of Texas is Sam Houston,
得克萨斯新任总统是山姆·休斯敦
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表