剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表
Sarah!
萨拉
Where you heading to, Vern?
你要去哪 维恩
War is over for me, Knowles.
我的仗打完了 诺尔斯
I done my duty.
任务完成了
Had my fill of taking orders.
也听够命令了
Might head on down to Victoria.
也许会去维多利亚
You want to know my guess?
想知道我的想法吗
You and Gator are going after that bank.
你和盖特打算去抢那家银行
Gator's so full of bunkum, if he told me water was wet,
盖特成天胡说八道 他说水是湿的
I'd have to poke my finger in and feel for myself.
我都得亲自沾水试试才能确定
Kit didn't trust him.
基特不相信他
You ought not to neither.
所以你也不应该相信
I ain't robbing no bank.
我才不去抢银行呢
I'm a hero now.
老子现在是英雄
Got a reputation to uphold.
可得保住名声
If you want to ride your hero ass along with me,
如果这位英雄愿意屈尊与我同行
you're welcome.
欢迎
No, thank you, my friend.
还是不了 谢了 朋友
I reckon I'll just stay put.
我还是待在这儿吧
Good luck with that shit.
那就祝你狗屎运亨通了
Tell them boys I say adios.
替我跟伙计们再见
All right.
好
You lily-livered weasel.
你个胆小鬼
How in the hell am I supposed to take this bank by myself?
我他妈一个人怎么去抢银行
Why don't you recruit Karnes and Anderson?
不如去找卡恩斯和安德森
Tom, I want you to ride on ahead to Burnet.
汤姆 你先行去找伯内特
Formalize our agreement with Santa Anna.
敲定我们与桑塔·安纳的协议
Buckley and Seguin will take charge of the army while I'm away.
我不在时 巴克利和塞金暂时领兵
You get that leg healed up, Sam.
养好你的腿 山姆
Texas needs you.
得克萨斯需要你
You just gonna leave me behind, is that it?
你打算把我扔下 是吗
I'll be damned.
真是见鬼了
I'd about given up on you.
我都要放弃你了
I had to lay Charmaine to rest.
我得把夏尔曼安葬好
Partner, damn.
老伙计 真要命
You look like something the cat dragged in
你这狼狈的样子
that the goat wouldn't eat.
山羊都该嫌弃了
Right here.
这边
Let it out.
吐出来
Let it on out.
全吐出来
Private Pitt.
列兵皮特
The man that captured Santa Anna
能抓住桑塔·安纳的男人
ought to make a damn good Ranger.
也一定会是个好游骑兵
Your first assignment,
你的第一个任务
take Captain Smith home to his wife.
护送史密斯队长回他夫人身边
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Sorry to hear about Charmaine.
夏尔曼的事节哀
Anybody fetch me a new mount yet?
谁给我牵匹新马来
Get a wagon and lay him down in back.
去找辆马车 让他躺在后面
You're in no condition to go, Deaf.
你现在这样不能长途跋涉 阿聋
What'd you say, Sam?
你说什么 山姆
You need to look me in the eye.
你看着我的眼睛说
I said you're not going.
我说你不能去
And who's gonna look after your old crippled ass?
那谁来保护你个瘸子
Karnes will take command of the Rangers.
卡恩斯会统领游骑兵
Just gonna throw me away. Is that it?
非把我丢下不可 是不是
Go home, old friend.
回家吧 老朋友
The Republic of Texas
得克萨斯共和国
is grateful for your service.
感谢你的忠诚服务
Go on.
走吧
All right.
好吧
Colby, get him in the medical tent.
科尔比 带他去医疗帐篷
Got to get Houston to New Orleans
要去送休斯敦到新奥尔良
and Santa Anna to his peace talks.
和桑塔·安纳进行所谓的和平谈判了
You take care of yourself, Deaf.
你照顾好自己 阿聋
Let's move out.
出发
Sam.
山姆
Sam.
山姆
I'll tell you when I'm done.
我自己要退才会退
You just had one, Sam.
你已经喝过一瓶了 山姆
That's quite enough.
够了
You think you are a man of destiny,
你以为自己能掌控命运
but all I see
但我看你
is President Jackson's puppet.
不过是杰克逊总统的傀儡
All I see is a man in a chicken coop.
我看你 不过是关在鸡笼里的男人
I am defending my people
我在保卫我的人♥民♥
against pirates like you, stealing our land.
打击你这种窃国匪徒
History will sweep you aside with a footnote.
历史只会在注脚里勉强提及你
Perhaps.
也许吧
Better a footnote than a whole book of abominations.
在注脚里也好过充当大反派
No difference with what you did in San Jacinto.
你在圣哈辛托的所作所为与我毫无二致
We are men on opposite sides,
你我虽然立场不同
yet there is much we share.
却有很多共同点
A love of our countries,
同样热爱祖国
a love of... other things.
同样热爱 别的
A remarkable woman, Miss West.
了不起的女人啊 韦斯特小姐
An extraordinary woman,
非同凡响的女士
especially in bed
特别是在床上
when she's screaming with pleasure.
高声呻♥吟♥ 销魂荡魄
I hear women are quite skilled
我听说女人都很擅长
at pretending that sort of thing.
在这方面假装
"Oh, Antonio, yes, yes, more.
"安东尼奥 啊 啊 还要
Give me more."
我还要"
Give him another one, Doc.
再给他一杯 医生
He's wrestling with what defeat tastes like.
他正用酒精麻痹失败的感觉呢
Colonel Portilla's got Emily West.
波提拉将军抓到了艾米丽·韦斯特
Wants to trade her for Santa Anna.
他想用她交换桑塔·安纳
A whore for a chief of state.
一个婊♥子♥换一国元首
Portilla is losing his mind.
波提拉真是疯了
Give this back to him.
把这个还给他
Flores.
弗洛里斯
Sir?
长官
Yes, sir.
明白 长官
Anderson!
安德森
Yeah. Get ready.
好的 去准备
God is with us.
上帝与我们同在
Beads and whiskey
啤酒和威士忌
always worked for me before.
以前总能麻痹我的
Keep your head, mister.
看好你的脑袋 先生
Else you're liable to lose it along with your scalp.
不然你会连头带头皮一起没了
Everything's set.
一切就绪
I need my volunteers.
我需要志愿兵
Get out there, Phineas. You be a man. All right.
出去 菲尼亚斯 有点男人样 好吧
I can give you Clarence and the other Negroes.
我可以把克拉伦斯和其他黑鬼给你
Best if I stay back
我还是在后方
and watch over the children and womenfolk.
照顾孩子和妇女吧
Bigfoot, let's meander.
大脚 我们走吧
Move it.
走
Must've hanged your president by now.
你们总统肯定已经被绞死了
When I know that's true,
这消息一确定
I'll use you for my men's amusement.
我就把你丢给手下 找点乐子
And where will you go?
那你又会如何呢
Texas-- they'll hang you for Goliad.
得克萨斯 会为戈利亚德绞死你
In Mexico, they'll shoot you for San Jacinto.
墨西哥 会为圣哈辛托枪毙你
Ciérrala.
关起来
Lárgate.
滚
Now! Fire!
快 开枪
Fire. Fire!
开枪 开枪
Fire, boys. Fire!
开枪 小子 开枪
Come here, boy. We did it!
过来 小子 我们成功了
剧集 | 孤星崛起(2015) | 导航列表