剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
但是布莱特说他会替我的班
so could you change the schedule?
所以你能改一下排班表吗?
Oh, boy, here we go. Cue Garrett being weird.
天啊 该来的还是要来 加勒特开始变得奇怪了
What? No, I'm just... I can't work on Thursday, so...
什么? 没有 我只是... 我周四不能上班 所以
Do you even hear yourself right now?
你知道自己在说什么吗?
No, you were supposed to cancel dinner with your parents.
不 你应该取消和你父母的晚餐的
No, Adam, I can't keep doing everything for you.
不 亚当 我不能帮你把所有事情都做好
No, I'm not yelling, I am whispering.
我没嚷嚷 我在小声说话
Okay, you know what? I can't talk about this
知道吗? 我现在不能跟你说这个
right now, I'm at work. Good-bye.
我在上班 再见
Amy, I have an important question.
艾米 我有个很重要的问题
Might I borrow these this weekend?
这周末我能借用一下这个吗?
I'm attending the opera.
我要去听歌♥剧
Um, yes, all you need now is a T-shirt
你现在就只需要一件
with Bugs Bunny dressed like a cholo, and you're ready to go.
印着穿得像拉美黑帮的兔八哥的T恤衫 就行了
Oh, you know what?
你知道吗?
I think you left some stuff in your pockets.
你好像落了点东西在口袋里
Yeah, here we go. Here is your old end of a joint.
看看 这是你的大♥麻♥烟屁♥股♥
Yes, I've been looking for that. Enjoy.
是的 我找了很久了 请用
Here's your half-filled
还有半盒口嚼烟
tin of dip, didn't know you were a dipper.
还真不知道你用口嚼烟
Yeah, don't even talk to me before I dip.
不嚼烟我都不想跟你说话
Fliers for sexy escorts. Gross.
一些色情服务小卡片 恶心
This one says, "Carerra is gymnast."
这张上面写着”卡瑞拉是个体操运动员”
So you might wanna keep her at the top of the pile.
所以你可能愿意把她放在第一页
An old receipt, and, uh, here is your...
一张旧收据 还有 这是你的...
giant wad of cash.
一大捆现金
Seriously?
真的假的?
Oh, yeah.
帅气
I'm the bad boy of my friend group.
我就是我们那圈里的坏小子
Silly string attack! No, what are you doing?
彩带攻击! 不要啊 你在干嘛?
What? This stuff stains.
啥? 这鬼东西会留下痕迹的
I'm so sorry.
不好意思啊
I was just trying to brighten your day.
我只是想让你开心一点
Here.
给
I forgot it was gonna do that.
我忘了这也是个道具
$906. Somewhere in St. Louis,
906刀啊 在圣路易斯的某处
there's an overweight stoner who can't pay his escort.
多了一个没钱付给小姐的胖瘾君子
What are you gonna do with it?
你准备拿这些钱怎么办?
I don't know, I mean, I guess I'll pay some bills...
我不清楚 可能要先付一些账单吧...
Mmhmm. And then my sister needs
嗯嗯 我姐姐需要
a new windshield, and my mom's
一个新的挡风玻璃 还有我妈冰箱里的
crisper drawer in her fridge is broken, so...
保鲜室也坏了 所以...
So sorry, I... I get that your mother's fridge
不好意思 我... 我无意冒犯你妈妈家的冰箱
is super exciting, but I meant what are you gonna do for you?
但是我的意思是 你自己要怎么花这些钱?
I don't need anything.
我什么也不需要
No, it's not about need. This is not about need.
不 这和你需要什么无关 这和需要无关
This is free money. This is your chance to get you something
这钱是天上掉下来的 这可是你随意挥霍的大好时机
So I want you to close your eyes... do it... and I'm gonna
所以我想让你闭上眼睛... 赶紧的... 然后
ask you a question, and I want you to say
我要问你一个问题 你的答案必须
the first thing that pops into your mind.
是头脑中最先蹦出来的那个字眼
Stop laughing. Take this seriously, okay?
不准笑 认真点 好吗?
Okay, I'm sorry, I just keep having
好 不好意思 我脑海里一直想着
this mental image of you doing that cliché where you
你说着的那些陈词滥调
get me to magically discover the one thing I never knew
想从我心底里发掘些连我都不知道的想法那副样子
I wanted--so dumb. Okay, my mind's clear.
傻到家了 好了 脑袋已清空
Well, now you ruined it, so you're never gonna know
你把氛围都毁了 你永远都没办法知道
what you want.
你心里想的是什么了
Okay, look, if I were gonna splurge on myself,
听着 假如我想挥霍一把的话
there is this really fancy spa that I drive by every day on my way to work,
我会去每次上班都会路过的那间水疗店
and I have imagined what it would be like to,
我已经想象出那种情景了
like, go in there and be like, do it up.
就这么走进去 然后就是挥霍 享受了
Yes! You be selfish.
真棒 就这样 自私一点
This is your moment. Yeah, I'm going to.
这就是属于你的 我已经准备好了
Good, I'm glad I could help.
很高兴我帮到你了
You didn't really do that much, but... Anytime.
你其实也没帮什么... 不客气
Okay.
行吧
Huh? Come on, huh?
怎么样? 来吧 哈?
I guess it's starting to work.
我觉得好像有点作用了
Maybe if you go a little faster?
要不你再跳快一点试试?
Yeah, I can go faster, sure.
我可以跳得快点儿
Yeah, the fog's definitely lifting now.
忧郁的浓雾已经开始消散了
Oh, good! Good, good.
很好 很好
Whew! Sorry, 'cause...
不好意思
I need to take a little break.
我得休息一下
Oh, yeah, fine, just stop. Just make it all stop.
好吧 停下来吧 让一切都停下来吧
No, no, no, no, no, I-I'll keep going.
别别别 我接着跳
Here we go, okay. Ahh, having a good time.
跳起来 好开心啊
Stop smiling at me. I'm not smiling at you.
别朝我笑了 我没有
Oh, grow up.
就不能成熟点吗
Come on, I'm going faster, see?
看见没? 跳的更快了
Fast as I can.
已经是最快了
Hey, come here and check it out.
过来看看这个
Salt scrub, essential oils, deep tissue rub-down.
美体浴盐 精油 深层按♥摩♥
For 900 bucks, they basically treat you like a brisket.
只要九百刀 把你伺候得像神户牛一样
For 900 bucks minus the 80 or so I may have given
其实是九百是减去八十
to Cheyenne for diapers. You suck at being selfish.
我给了夏安买♥♥尿不湿的钱 你怎连自私都不会
Look, $820.00 is plenty to have a nice day at the spa.
820刀也足够在水疗馆泡上一天了
And every single penny of that money
剩下的一分一毫都会花在
is going to this girl.
本姑娘的身上
Amy found $900.00! What should we all do with it?
艾米找到了九百美元! 我们该怎么花呢?
In retrospect, perhaps I shouldn't have told her
现在看来 或许我不该告诉她
how much we found.
我们找到了多少钱
You should've just fixed your mom's crisper.
你本来可以只帮你妈妈修冰箱的
I don't remember.
我记不清了
Hey! No monkey business at work.
嘿! 工作时不能胡闹(直译:猴子把戏)
Yeah, you have to tell me
你得告诉我
if you're smiling. I'm not.
你有没有在笑 我没有
Well, I bet I can cheer you up,
我敢说我能逗你开心
or I'm a monkey's uncle.
信不信由你(直译:要不我就是猴子的叔叔)
Oh, well, I guess the thing that's
我觉得最让我担心的人
really concerning me is my boss.
是我老板
He's got a lot of problems.
他有不少麻烦
What? That's bananas.
什么? 那是胡说(直译:香蕉)
Yeah, uh, actually, none of his employees
事实上 没有一位员工尊重他
respect him, retail's dying,
零售业日薄西山
yet he works at a crap store, he tried to be a deacon
他却在一个糟糕透顶的商店工作
at his church like five times, but they just don't want him.
他好几次都想在教堂当助祭 但是他们就是不要他
Oh, and for the record, that whole banana thing?
顺便说明一下 猴子喜欢香蕉的那回事
That's actually a myth. Yeah, most monkeys live and die
只是个传说而已 大多数的猴子
without ever having seen a banana.
一生都没见过一根香蕉
Their lives are short, violent, and horrifying.
他们的一生是短暂的 动荡的 可怕的
Dina?
迪娜?
Are you there?
你还在吗?
Well, I would return the money if I knew whose it was,
我要是知道这钱是谁的 我会把钱还回去的
but there was no ID.
不过裤子里也没有身份证
although we did find weed, dip, porn, and a receipt
虽说我们找到了大♥麻♥ 口嚼烟 黄色卡片
for an Arizona iced tea, so we know it's
和亚利桑那冰茶的收据 我们只能知道
somebody with class.
这是个有教养的人
Was the iced tea raspberry or regular? Does it matter, Sandra?
冰茶是树莓味的还是原味的? 有什么关系吗 桑德拉?
No. Sorry.
没 不好意思
So do we all just split the money?
那我们就这么分了这笔钱吗?
Yo, I say we take this money
我觉得我们应该
to the track, double it, then double it again,
用这笔钱赌马 让它翻倍 再翻倍
double it again, then lose it.
再翻倍 然后全部赔进去
Guys, guys, hold on just a second.
同志们 先打住
So Amy found the money,
这是艾米找到的钱
and Amy's always wanted to get a massage at this day spa.
并且她也一直想去水疗店享受一次按♥摩♥
So we're all just gonna go get massages?
所以我们就只能去按♥摩♥吗?
That's... He's got a point though.
这... 他说得在理
We should treat ourselves to something nice.
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表