剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, I need two volunteers.
我需要两名志愿者
Oh, right here, I'm first! pick me!
这里这里 我是第一个 选我
Okay, thank you, Mateo. who else?
好 马特奥 谢谢你 还有人吗
Anyone?
还有谁
Garrett!
加勒特!
Yeah, I just wanted to say no.
我只是想说"不"
You're all ingrates.
你们这群忘恩负义的家伙
I hope someone sets you all on fire,
我真希望有人放火烧你们
And you need a volunteer to put it out.
你们就需要志愿者来扑灭火
Too much for six a.m., Dina.
迪娜 早上六点说这样子的话不好吧
I don't think it's enough.
我认为这不过分
Okay, fine. I'll do it.
好吧 我来
Okay, thank you, Jonah.
好 乔纳 谢谢你
You and Mateo will be in charge
今天由你和马特奥负责
Of our in-store dog adoption today.
我们店内狗狗领养事项
Yes, that's right.
没错
That volunteer job was desirable.
那份志愿者工作是大家都想要的
That was a lesson.
这是一个小小的教训哦
"and lo, the samaritan, as he traveled, came to where..."
"结果你看 那个撒玛利亚人一路迁移到了..."
six a.m., Glenn.
格伦 现在才六点
Anyway, while the rest of you are
不管怎样 你们这些人
having normal,dogless day
要度过没有狗的普通的一天时
These two selfless heroes will be in puppy heaven.
这两个无私的英雄将待在小狗的天堂
I want to be in puppy heaven.
我想待在小狗天堂
I'll switch if anybody wants.
如果有人想可以和我换
I don't really care about dogs.
我真的不在乎狗
what?
什么?
what did he say? I mean, I don't dislike them.
他说什么 我是说 我不讨厌他们
I just, you know, I don't really have strong feelings
我只是 不管怎样我就是
one way or the other. you're a psychopath.
不是很喜欢它们 你是个精神病
Sociopath, he's a sociopath.
反♥社♥会♥者 他是个反♥社♥会♥者
Is it because they don't like you?
是因为它们不喜欢你你才不喜欢它们吗
No, no I think it says something about our priorities
不 我认为这应该体现出了我们的优先权
That we spend so much money on pets
我们在宠物身上花了那么多的钱
When there are literally millions of children
与此同时 上百万的孩子
without adequate nutrition.
缺乏足够的营养
I hope you die.
我真希望你死掉
Okay, I need another volunteer.
我还需要一个志愿者
Me me me me me me me me!
我 我 我
Sandra, thank you.
桑德拉 谢谢你
Come on up.
到前面来吧
And I am glad that you're an animal lover
我很高兴你是一个动物爱好者
Because we have a large number of hornets nests
因为在我们商店附近
Around the perimeter of the store.
有很多黄蜂窝
That's right, it's not always good to volunteer.
没错 志愿者工作并不总是好的哟
That was another lesson.
这又是一个教训
No, look, I want the sour cream and onion chips.
不 听着 我要酸奶油和洋葱片
I can't eat the ones with the ridges on them
我不吃凸起来的东西
Because they hurt the top of my mouth!
它们会伤到我的口腔
That's part of the experience, Cheyenne.
夏安 这是我的经验
I feel like I don't even know who you are anymore.
我觉得我不认识你了
Hey hey, what is happening?
嘿 嘿 怎么了
I don't even know who boy is anymore.
我不认识这个人了
Okay, all right. Are you kidding me?
好了 好了 你在开玩笑吗
You know that's because I never get what I want.
我从来没有得到我想要的东西
All I ever do now is babysit for free!
我现在就是一个免费保姆!
It's not babysitting when you're the dad!
你当爸爸的时候就不是保姆
Hey, guys, chill.
冷静 冷静
No, come on.
得了吧
This doesn't have to wind up on YouTube.
这个没必要传到油管上
Film one of my impressions instead.
来拍我吧
Okay, you want to start something now?
你想要拍一些有趣的东西吗
"Hi, I'm batman."
"嗨 我是蝙蝠侠"
That was batman.
刚刚是蝙蝠侠
"and now I'm the joker."
"现在我是小丑"
Somebody has to clean all of this up.
必须有人把这里打扫干净
"you merely adopted the dark, I was born in it."
"你只不过是适应了黑暗 而我却诞生于黑暗"
Damn, tight bane! respect.
靠 吊爆了
Thank you.
谢谢
I know we've always had this unspoken rivalry.
我知道我们之间一直有无言的竞争
Not a rivalry, you're just always mean to me.
不是竞争 你只是对我很苛刻
And not unspoken, you talk about it all the time?
而且不是无言的 你一直把它挂在嘴边
Well, anyway, since we're stuck together,
好吧 不管怎样 既然我们在一起工作
I figured we could at least be civil.
我想我们至少应该互相客气点
Okay, somebody needs to be in charge of the...
需要有人来负责...
I'll do it. I'll do it better.
我来负责 我可以做的更好
This guy doesn't even like dogs so.
这家伙甚至不喜欢狗
See, you're even trying to embarrass me
你看 你想在这带狗的女士面前
In front of the dog lady.
让我难堪
"Dog lady?" Jonah, she has a name.
"带狗的女士?" 乔纳 她有名字
Lydia. Lydia.
莉迪亚 莉迪亚
Really, Lydia?
莉迪亚 真的吗
Attention shoppers, are you thinking of having a baby,
顾客们 注意啦 如果你们想要个孩子
but want to test the waters
但又想提前通过其他东西来
with something that's not the same at all?
试试这是什么感觉
Adopt a dog today.
那就今天领养一条狗吧
Hey, you forgot to clock in this morning.
你今天早上忘记打卡了
Oh, yeah, I came in behind Elias and got distracted.
哦 是的 我当时走在伊莱亚斯后面 心烦意乱的
What's going on with his butt?
他的屁♥股♥怎么了
Make sure to clock in at some point
记住到时候去打卡
So we can start paying you.
打卡后才计算工资
Oh, hold up. wait.
等等
I haven't been paid for the last two hours?
我刚刚这两个小时没有工资吗
Can't you just adjust the timesheet?
你就不能调整一下时刻表吗
Can. won't.
可以 但是我不调
Rules are rules.
规矩就是规矩
Are you being serious?
你是认真的吗?
Yeah, I'm being serious,
嗯 我很认真
And "what's up" with Elias's butt is he started cycling.
至于伊莱亚斯的屁♥股♥"怎么了" 那是因为他开始骑自行车了
Obviously.
很明显
I feel like all we ever do now is fight.
我觉得我们现在一直在掐架
We used to have so much fun.
我们过去相处得十分融洽
We would talk about everything.
我们讨论的话题十分广泛
Movies, music, politics...
电影 音乐 政♥治♥...
politics, really? mmhmm.
政♥治♥ 真的吗? 可不是嘛
But now, I mean, we're supposed to get married
但是现在 我是说 我们要在几个月内结婚
in a few months, and I'm starting to think
但是我现在开始考虑
Maybe we should move that up.
也许我们该把这件事提前
wait, what? oh good, a wedding!
等等 什么? 好耶 婚礼!
Because then we'll be newlyweds
因为到那时我们就会是新婚夫妇
And we won't fight anymore.
我们就不会吵架了
Fine by me.
我无所谓
Just get it over with.
尽快搞定
Not on tuesday, though. I got my dj class.
别定在周二 我要上DJ课
I can call my church and see
我要打给我常去的教堂
If they have an opening next week.
问问他们下周开不开门
Oh, and I get points in the gift shop for referrals.
我还有礼品店的积分呢
no, glenn, wait... customer service, thank you.
不 格伦 等下... 顾客服务 谢谢
Guys, getting married is not gonna solve all these problems.
各位 结婚并不是可以解决一切问题的办法
Yes, there is a honeymoon period...
是的 还有蜜月期...
Honeymoon period. banging everywhere.
蜜月期 在各处啪啪啪
Yeah, and all that banging builds a foundation
是的 正是啪啪啪建立了可以永远的
Of love and trust that lasts forever.
爱情的基础和信任
No, marriage is hard.
不 婚姻很困难
It's a big deal.
是个大事情
It's gonna be one of the hardest things you ever do.
它会是你遇到过的最困难的事情之一
It's not something you just want to rush into.
这不是你们的一时冲动
Okay, hang on.
好吧 稍等
Do you guys want a black choir or a white choir?
你们想要黑色的唱诗班还是白色的?
black choir. definitely black choir.
黑色的 当然是黑色的
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表