剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
No, Sandra, you were right to complain.
不 桑德拉 你发牢骚没错
This is what change looks like.
这就是改变
Regular people like us demanding action.
像我们这样的普通人要求采取行动
Corporate says we're in over our heads.
公♥司♥说我们就是头脑发热
I think we're in under our heads.
那么我们就要把它付诸行动
Just go with it, guys.
放手去做吧 亲们
She's going, she's flowing.
她要上天了
She's dressed like Barbara Bush.
她穿的像芭芭拉·布♥什♥似的
Tomorrow we're gonna come back with signs.
明天我们带着标语回来
We're gonna have Tshirts. Tshirts.
我们会有T恤衫 T恤衫
We're gonna have one of those big, inflatable rats.
我们要有一个充气的大老鼠
Yes, and we are gonna--
是的 我们要...
Burn down the store!
把商店烧了!
Um, good energy, Dougie.
精力充沛啊 道基
I like where your head's at. No bad ideas.
我喜欢你的想法 不错的主意
So who's ready to stick it to Cloud 9?
那么谁打算推♥翻♥云九?
All right!
好的!
That's right.
就是这样
As Dr. Martin Luther King once said--
像马丁·路德金·说过的...
No, no. No. No is right.
不 不 不就对了
We'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
For our first day of strike!
为了我们罢♥工♥的第一天!
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九!
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九!
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九!
Well, this came together really well.
一切都进行的很顺利啊
I mean, one day. Yeah.
我是说 一天 是的
And it's kinda nice to be out here
离开这做些其他重要的事情
doing something important.
也很好啊
Yeah.
是的
Someone needs to clean the porta potty.
移♥动♥厕所需要人清理
What porta potty?
什么移♥动♥厕所?
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九!
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九!
Oh, God.
天了噜
Okay, everybody needs
好了 大家需要
to stay out of the garden shed.
远离花♥园♥棚
Morning. How was your night?
早啊 昨天睡得怎么样?
Oh, not great actually.
其实不怎么样
They put me in a room by the runway,
他们给我安排一个在铁道边上的房♥间
and the noise was just--
噪音简直是要...
Well, I slept here.
我在这睡的
Guarded the store with my life.
用生命守护着商店
Don't worry, I don't smell.
别担心 我没什么味道
Took a whore's bath in the ladies' room this morning.
今天早上在女厕所里洗了个妓♥女♥一样的澡
Just the major stink zones.
只是些主要部位
You know, armpits, posterior, vag.
腋窝 臀部 小妹妹
That's, uh, in the front in case you're a homosexual.
怕你是基佬不了解 小妹妹就是前面的那部分
Yeah, I know where all the parts are, thank you.
我知道那些都是什么部位 谢谢
Oh, okay. Anyway, just showing you
好吧 无论如何 只是想给你看看
what I bring to the table as Assistant Manager.
作为经理助理我可以带来什么
And I'm gonna break the strike.
我要阻止罢♥工♥
Mm, I'm not asking you to do that.
我可没让你那么做
I got it.
我明白了
You can't ask me.
你不能要求我
Don't worry, 'cause you just did.
别担心 你刚刚已经要求了
Just tell me what to do.
告诉我该做什么就行了
I mean, we've got baseball bats, fire hoses.
我的意思是 我们有棒球棒 消防水管
I mean, it's the first time for me,
我是说 我第一次做这种事儿
so if you take the lead--
所以只要你先起个头...
Okay, no.
好了 不
So we just want to end this peacefully.
所以我们只想要和平地解决这次事件
We don't want to trample on anybody's civil rights.
我们不想践踏任何人的公民权利。
Ooh, but that-- that sounds so good to me.
但是 这听起来太棒了
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九!
Who is that? I don't know.
那是谁? 我不知道
I mean, I Tweeted out #ProtestCloud9,
我是说 我刚刚在推特上发了"抵♥制♥云九"的话题
and I guess just all these people showed up to support us.
我猜这些人都是想声援我们
Not to brag, but I have, like, 1,500 followers,
不是我吹啊 我有大概 大概1500个粉丝
and then they inevitably retweet,
然后他们必然要转推
and so it's essentially like community organizing,
它像是社区组织
which is actually how Obama got started--
其实奥巴马就是这样开始政♥治♥生涯的
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九!
Excuse me.
抱歉
I know this looks like Coachella,
我知道这现在看起来像科切拉
but if you were waiting for the bands to start playing,
但如果你在等乐队表演
you're gonna be sorely disappointed.
你绝对会失望
I'm actually here to support.
事实上我是来支持大家的
You know, if anyones's gonna protest a big-box store,
哪里有人抵♥制♥大型超♥市♥
I'm there.
我就会出现在那里
Oh, okay, well, I guess it's cool to have hobbies.
好吧 我觉得有个兴趣爱好是好事
If I wasn't here, I'd just be at home
如果我没来抗♥议♥ 我会呆家里
shooting Hellspawn.
看《地狱再生侠》 (一漫画书)
I'm sorry, that's a reference to--
抱歉 我说的是...
"Dead Chaser 4."
《追魂者4》
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
是的 是 我知道
I mean, how much better is it than "Dead Chaser 3"?
我想说 比《追魂者3》 好看多少呀
I mean, now when you shoot people in the head...
如果你现在指着别人的脑袋开枪
Their brains come out.
他们的脑袋都开花了
Well, I'm having a good day.
跟你聊天真愉快
I am having a very good day.
跟你聊天真的很愉快
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九!
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九!
Boycott Cloud 9.
抵♥制♥云九!
Boycott Cloud 9. Boycott Cloud 9.
抵♥制♥云九 抵♥制♥云九
Here, let me help you out with that.
来吧 我帮你拿
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, almost done with this display.
这个展示品快放好了
Nice work. Thank you.
做得好 谢谢
It's Mateo Fernando Aquino Liwanag on the job.
我是马特奥·费兰多·阿基诺·李旺 辛勤站岗
Not like those sons of bitches outside.
不像外面那帮混账的家伙
Here, take this.
来 拿回去
Please disperse.
请你们离开这里
I have been authorized to break this strike,
公♥司♥授权我终止此次罢♥工♥
and I will hose you.
你们不解散 我会拿水枪射你们
You've been warned.
我已经警告过你们了
No, no.
不要啊 别这样
Okay.
好了
Oh, come on.
哦 不是吧
Oh, that looks refreshing.
那水花真提神
No, no, no!
别过来 别!
Look, a rainbow!
快看 彩虹出来了!
Why isn't there a setting that hurts people?
为什么不能设置伤人模式的?
Hey, how's the rat coming?
嘿 充气老鼠怎么样了?
The blower's plugged in.
风机的电源已经接上了
I just gotta hook it up to the valve.
只需要套上真空管
Is this the valve? I don't know.
这是真空管吗? 我不知道
Look, can you just hurry up?
你能快一点弄好吗?
Because the news just got here,
因为电视台的人刚来了
and I really want us to look professional.
我真的希望我们能专业一点
Uh, hey, Dougie! Huh?
嗯 嘿 道基! 啥?
I'm gonna have you wait in your car, okay?
你回车里等我们 好吗?
Great idea. I'm not gonna let you down.
好哒 我不会让你失望的
Thanks, bud. All right? Okay.
谢谢你 兄弟 没事 不谢
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九!
Boycott Cloud 9!
抵♥制♥云九!
I'm Mo Frank, reporting live from the Cloud 9
我是莫·弗兰克 目前在欧扎克海兰斯路的云九超♥市♥
on Ozark Highlands Road
为你带来现场报道
where things are anything but heavenly.
目前情况非常不妙
We're here with Amy "Dub-anowski,"
我旁边的是艾米·大本安诺斯基
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表