剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
我背后有个刺刺的东西 好吧
Oh, I think I found it.
我好像找到了
You know what? That's my hand. Let me do it.
那是我的手 让我来吧
Oh, yeah. Okay.
好吧 行了
Hey, I thought you guys didn't have
我以为你们这没有
a large-format printer.
大幅面打印机的
Yeah, I guess we have a large-format printer.
看来我们是有这种打印机
Found it. All right.
找到了 好了
Metal thing. 'Cause when I need
金属三角板 因为我那阵子说
to print out banners for my travel agency,
想打印我们旅行社的横幅时
you said you didn't have one, so...
你说你们这没有这种打印机 所以...
Who cares? I care.
谁在意呢? 我在意啊
We didn't have banners, and my business failed.
我们没有横幅 所以我的生意才黄了
No, Adam, your business failed
不 亚当 你的生意黄了
because nobody uses travel agencies anymore
是因为没人用旅行社订票了
due to a little thing called the Internet.
大家早就用互联网了
Oh, here we go with the Internet again, huh?
所以一切又要怪互联网是吗?
Yeah, because it exists.
是啊 因为它真的存在啊
Look, do you want to fight about this printer,
你是想就这个打印机吵一次
or do you want to have sex?
还是想来一发?
I mean, I want... yeah, sex.
我是说 我想... 好吧 来一炮
Okay, so shut up. Okay, yeah.
那就闭嘴 好
This next song is very near and dear to my heart
接下来这首歌♥十分贴近我此刻的心情
because it reminds me of my father.
它让我想到了我的父亲
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你该为你自己觉得丢脸
You started it. I'm just finishing it.
是你先开始的 我只是顺着你的思路而已
Oh, I don't know about that.
是吗 那我不太清楚
All it's gonna take is for this tower to fall over
我清楚的是 那个塔马上就要倒下来
and my guy's walking out the door.
然后我押注的那个小哥就要走人了
Looks pretty steady to me.
我觉得挺结实的啊
No, no, that thing is way too narrow.
没有 搭的太不结实了
Come on, baby.
来吧 宝贝儿
Come on, baby, come on, come on.
来吧 宝贝 加油 加油
Give it to Daddy. Give it to Daddy.
来啊 来啊
Give Daddy what he wants! Give it to Daddy!
让爸爸高兴高兴 来吧
Give Daddy that sugar.
让爸爸尝尝甜头
Yeah! Yes!
耶! 太棒了!
Oh, you, you hole.
去你的 你个傻哔—
Come on, baby.
来呀 宝贝儿
I quit, all right?
我走 行了吧?
Yes! Yes. I quit.
对了!对! 我不干了
Come on, baby, yeah!
太棒了 宝贝儿 耶!
Told you, I get carried away when I gamble.
跟你说过 我之前赌博走火入魔了
You should have seen me last time.
你真应该见识一下上一次那回
What happened last time?
上次发生了什么?
It was nothing, just a little online poker thing in college.
没什么 就是大学时候在网上赌了一小把牌
I had to sell my brother's Camry.
最后我不得不卖♥♥掉我哥哥的丰田凯美瑞
It's not a big deal. Wait, what?
不是什么大事 等等 你说什么?
keep smiling
保持微笑
Is that opera?
你是在哼歌♥剧么?
No. No?
不是啊 不是吗?
You all right, Glenn? Mm? Oh.
格林 你还好吧? 恩? 哦
One of the temporary workers quit.
有个临时工辞职了
Oh, oh, that's a shame. Mm.
哦 哦 真是可惜 恩
But, you know, it happens all the time, right?
不过 你也清楚 这种事时常发生 不是吗?
These guys quit early. Yeah, I know. It's...
这些人走的很快 是 我知道 只是...
I'm just disappointed
我只是有点失望
cause I hired them from my church's Last Chances program.
因为我是在"最后的机会" 教堂活动上雇的他们
But I guess, you know... Wait, wait, wait, wait.
但是我想 你知道的... 等等 等等 等等 等等
Last Chances? Yeah, yeah.
最后的机会? 恩 是呀
You know, they're sort of former drug addicts
他们之前要么是沉迷毒品
or kids with criminal records
要么是有犯罪记录的孩子们
who can't find work anywhere else.
他们在别处找不到工作
So...
所以...
Come on, Santa Three. Jesus gave you knees.
给点力 三号♥圣诞老人 上帝可是给了你一副膝盖
Pick them up.
你得用它们啊
These poor souls are just looking for a break
这些可怜的人们只是想要平静的生活
and you turned this into Thunderdome.
但是你却给他们掀起了风暴
Yeah, I feel terrible.
你说得对 我感觉糟透了
I didn't realize they were Last Chances.
我不知道他们是问题人群
I did. I thought that was why we were betting on them.
我知道 我以为这就是我们在他们身上赌博的原因
Whoo! Is it hot in here today?
你们不觉得今天很热吗?
Do I look flushed to you?
我脸看上去红吗?
What do you mean by flushed? Do you mean tired?
什么叫脸红? 你是说疲劳吗?
Because you always look tired.
你一直看上去都很累
Oh, my back hurts.
哦 我的背好疼
That table in the photo lab is really uncomfortable.
照片冲印室的那张桌子真是太不舒服了
The photo lab?
照片冲印室?
Oops.
哎呦
Busted!
被发现了!
No, me and Adam...
就是我和亚当
Oh.
哦
Se--sex.
做♥爱♥
Yeah, no, we got it. Yeah, yeah, mmhmm.
恩 别 我们知道 恩 恩 嘛嘛
For sure. Yeah, yeah.
当然 知道 知道
Yeah, no, loud and clear.
恩 我们听得够清楚了
After careful consideration,
经过我的慎重考虑
I've decided to go with the applicant I pretty much
我已经选定了一名申请者
knew I was gonna go with from the beginning.
从一开始 我就很清楚他能留下
Uh, Santa number one. Congratulations.
啊 一号♥圣诞老人 恭喜你
Thank you so much.Well..
太感谢了 那么...
Oh, uh, what did you say this pays?
你说工钱是多少来着
Pays? Yeah, how much is the pay?
工钱? 恩 工钱多少?
Well, no--no, you get to be Santa.
好吧 不是这样的 你可是能做圣诞老人的
I get to be.
我能做圣诞老人
Yeah, it--it pays
是 这可是能付给你
in a thousand smiles.
无数笑脸的
It pays in the wonder
你的报酬可是
on a little kid's face.
孩子们天真烂漫的脸颊
What...
什么情况
Well, I guess it's you.
好吧 看来就是你了
Congratulations, Cody.
祝贺你 科迪
You're Santa Claus.
你是圣诞老人
I'm gonna be the best Santa.
我会是最哔—棒的圣诞老人
O-okay.
好 好吧
Hey! Hey. Hi.
嘿! 嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
We have a good marriage, right?
我们的婚姻挺不错的 对吗?
Uh, yeah.
额 是啊
We just did it at work,
我们在工作的时候就做了
so yeah.
当然了
Yeah. I think so too.
我也这么觉得
Hey! Isaac. Hey, hey.
嘿! 艾萨克 嘿 嘿
Oh, good, I was hoping I was gonna catch you.
哦 太好了 能赶上你真是太好了
Yeah, well I can't go home till 7:00,
我七点之前不能回家
or my mom will know I quit another job.
不然我妈妈会知道我又辞职了
I wanted to give you this.
我想给你这个
Really? II can't... No, please.
真的? 我 我不能... 不 你一定得收下
It--it belongs in your hands
它更属于你
way more than mine.
不属于我
Thank you.
谢谢
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
You too.
你也是
Hey, it's me.
喂 是我
How much crystal can I buy for $200?
两百块能买♥♥多少冰♥毒♥
Great, I'll see you in an hour, Uncle Kevin.
太棒了 一个小时以后见 凯文叔叔
Gonna get so high.
要嗨翻天了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表