剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Attention, Cloud 9 shoppers.
各位云九顾客们请注意
We do apologize for the heat in the store today.
很抱歉今天店里气温很高
The temperature is controlled by corporate.
温度是由总公♥司♥控制的
and we are working on it.
我们在努力修理中
And though I am thankful
我们同样感谢
for all of you who have taken the time to tell me
那些有时间来告知我们
that it is hot in here,
这里很热的人
the next person who does,
要是还有人来的话
I'ma have to murder.
我可能就要杀人了
That is all.
就这样
How about you cool it with the attitude?
你能不能把态度放冷静一点
Not today, Dina. What, you think you're
不是时候 迪娜 怎么着 你觉得
the only person that's uncomfortable?
就你自己觉得不舒服?
My pelvic area is like the Gulf Coast right now.
我的骨盆地区现在都像墨西哥湾了
Seriously, I could steam shellfish in these khakis.
讲真 在这卡其色裤子里都能蒸鱼了
Good God. If you can't
我的天 如果你不能专业一点的话
be professional, stay off the airwaves.
那就离广播远点
Whoa, keep your hands off Thor's hammer. Come on.
离索尔的锤子远点
No, it's-- no, absolutely not.
不 不 就不
It's mine now. Oh, yeah?
现在是我的了 哦 是吗?
How about it?
你能怎么样?
What about that? Round two.
这样怎么样? 第二局
Is that your own personal microphone?
这是你的个人麦克吗?
Yeah. I carry this one with me.
是的 我一直带着它
Guys. Guys, come on.
各位 各位 冷静一下
I know it's hot in here, but let's breathe.
我知道现在很热 我们来深呼吸
Let's have some patience for one another.
互相之间多点耐心
Yeah, you know, the heat makes us all
你知道 高温让我们都
act irrationally, you know, I mean...
行为失常 我是说...
If your face stays where it is, it's gonna get punched.
如果你还在这叨叨 会挨揍
I was just saying... Punched.
我只是说... 挨揍
God, the heat really brings out your age, doesn't it?
你这把年纪是不是都感觉不到热了
Dina, I am trying to keep a positive attitude today,
迪娜 我今天在尽量保持乐观的态度
so help me out, okay?
所以别来烦我 好吗?
Yeah, sure. Sorry.
当然 抱歉
So did you eat a lot of French onion soup last night,
所以你昨天晚上吃了法式洋葱汤
or is that just the natural scent your body secretes?
还是只是你的体味?
You just have a very unique musk.
你身上有股很特殊的味道
It's thick. It's, like, swampy.
很浓厚 就像从沼泽地里散发出来的
Okay. It's like a swampy musk.
好吧 沼泽地的气味
I'm walking away. Bye. It's not bad.
我还是走吧 再见 不是坏事呀
What? No offense.
什么? 无意冒犯
Yeah, so anyway,
所以不管怎么说
the heat's really blasting away over here,
这里的气温就像是一颗高温炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
and since you guys set the temperatures,
既然是你们设定了这个温度
I was hoping you could turn it off.
希望你们能关掉它
No problem. I can help you with that.
没问题 我可以帮你
Thank you. And my computer says
谢谢 我的电脑显示
you're at 66 degrees, so that's perfect.
你们那的温度是66度 完美
Well--well, no.
并不是
Maybe your computer's not working,
也许你的电脑坏了
'cause I can assure you it is extremely warm in the store.
因为我可以保证卖♥♥场里完全是过于温暖了
Mm-hmm, yeah. In my experience,
以我的经验来看
computers don't make the mistakes.
电脑不会出错
People do.
只有人才会
I'm just gonna put a note on here
我要在这里记一下
that says "Manager error."
"经理错误"
It is not an error.
这不是错误
I know what hot is,
我知道什么是热
and I am very, very hot.
我真的特别 特别 热
I'm sure you are. Please hold.
我相信你很热 请坚持一下
What...
什么…
Marcus, what do you know about this pallet?
马库斯 这个货盘怎么了?
Are you asking 'cause I'm in charge of the warehouse now?
因为我现在负责仓库你才问的吗
'Cause you heard I'm in charge of the warehouse now, right?
因为你听说我现在负责仓库 是吗?
I did. Yeah.
是的
A promotion with no raise. Well done.
升职不加薪 很好
Thank you. It just goes to show
谢谢 只是为了表示
you keep your head down, you do the work,
因为你一直低着头做事情
get your thumb cut off, and agree not to sue,
把拇指切掉了 而且同意不起诉
anything can happen.
任何事都可能发生
Okay. So you can clean this up?
好吧 所以你能清理一下吗?
I got a lot on my plate right now,
我现在还有很多事情要做
uh, but sure, yeah, I'll take care of it.
但是 当然 我来处理
You know what they say:
有句话说
heavy is the head that wears the pants.
欲穿裤子 必承其重
Okay.
好吧
It's Shakespeare.
是莎士比亚说的
Maybe pick up a book once in a while.
或许可以找点时间去读读书
Hey, Glenn, I just wanted to check on the ETA of...
嗨 格伦 我想查一下预计到达时间...
Ooh, it is pleasant as hell in here.
这里真特么舒服
Well, yeah, I had to turn on the AC...
好吧 我不得不打开了空调...
in February!
在二月份!
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗?
I'm trying to get them to fix it,
我尽量让他们来修理
but, my God, these people!
但是 我的天 这些人
So while everybody's out there boiling in the heat,
所以每个人都在外面的热气里沸腾的时候
you just sitting in here in your ivory ice tower?
你就坐在这个冰屋象牙塔里?
I'm doing everything I can.
我尽力了
Are you?
是吗?
'Cause your people are counting on you.
因为你的人都指望着你
So maybe this isn't about asking for help.
所以也许这不是求助的问题
Maybe this is about...
也许是...
11:35?
11:35?
Keep guessing. It's about...
继续猜 是...
time I fixed the heat myself?
是时候我自己去修空调了?
Okay, I can work with that. Yes, Glenn.
好吧 也行 是的 格伦
Get out there and fix that heating system or whatever.
去修理空调或是其他的什么东西
Yeah, I can. I--I'm gonna fix it myself.
是的 我可以 我自己去修
Yeah. That's what I'm doing.
这正是我该做的
Okay. Doing that right now.
好吧 现在就去
Yeah, go fix it. And take your time!
去吧 去修好它 慢慢来不着急!
It's about the journey!
过程最重要!
Ooh, max cool.
最低温度
That's what I'm all about.
这样才爽
Ugh, can you stay on your side?
你能去你那边吗?
You're getting your gross guy heat all over me.
你把你的热量都传给我了
Oh, I'm sorry. Is this better? Is this helping?
抱歉 这样会好点吗? 有用吗?
No! You like that?
没有! 你喜欢这样?
It's worse! It's grosser!
更热了! 好恶心!
Oh, my God, you are such a drama queen.
我的天 你还真是影后啊
You're disgusting.
你好恶心
I am really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I just thought leather pants would look cool.
我以为皮裤看起来很酷
I didn't realize they'd stick to sweaty legs.
我没想到它会粘在我出汗了的腿上
It's fine. It's not real leather anyway.
没事儿 反正也不是真皮
It's made out of recycled soda bottles.
是用回收的塑料瓶做的
I'm going to this mixer for single IT guys.
我还以为这么穿能看起来不像个单身的程序员
Yeah? You gonna meet some women?
是吗? 你要去和女人约会?
No. Just other IT guys.
不 只是其他程序员
Well, they're gonna love these pants.
好吧 他们会喜欢这条裤子的
Uh, hey, Amy?
嗨 艾米?
This woman slipped on some yogurt in Grocery, and, uh...
这位女士在货仓里踩到酸奶滑倒了...
No! No--Marcus was su...
不 不 马库斯应该...
Okay, um, I'll be right back.
好吧 我马上回来
Just wait here, ma'am.
在这等会儿 女士
Here you are.
您先拿着
I'm in IT.
我是个程序员
Oh, shut the door. You're letting the air out.
关门 你把凉气放出去了
Are you Glenn?
你是格伦吗?
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表