剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
Good morning. Morning.
早上好 早
Can't believe we're back.
难以相信我们又回来了
Same stupid timecards. Same boring beige halls.
一样愚蠢的考勤卡 一样无聊的米色大厅
Actually, I think that cockroach in the light is new.
我倒是觉得那个灯上的蟑螂是新来的
Nope, Ernie's been here longer than me.
并不是 厄尼比我来的还早呢
I'm excited that things are getting back to normal.
我好高兴啊 一切都恢复正常了
No more corporate getting all up in our business.
再也没有大公♥司♥管着我们的生意了
Oh, you know that the district manager's still here, right?
你应该知道区域经理还在这儿吧?
Jeff? What is Jeff still doing he--
杰夫? 杰夫还在这儿干什么?
You don't think he's trying to find a reason to fire me?
他该不会是在这儿挑刺想要炒了我吧?
Do you? No.
你觉得呢? 不会啦
Glenn, why would they fire you?
格伦 他们为什么要炒了你?
They just hired you back.
他们才刚把你聘回来
Because they're still mad that I gave Cheyenne
因为他们还对我给了夏安产假
maternity leave.
而感到不满
Maybe they think that people, like, just walk all over me.
可能他们会觉得下属根本就不把我当回事
Like I'm some sort of pathetic Peter.
认为我就是那种可悲的屌♥丝
Oh, come on. They don't--they don't think
得了吧 他们没有 他们才没有觉得...
you're...that. You don't know.
你是 那种人 你怎么知道
I mean, these corporate guys, they're out for blood.
我想说 这些大公♥司♥的人 他们就没良心
Okay? They are vicious, savage monsters.
懂么? 他们是恶毒野蛮的恶魔
Hey, everybody. Hi.
嘿 大家好 嗨
Um, these are welcome back flowers.
嗯 这些是庆祝回归的花
They gave me a packet of, uh,
他们给我给了我一包 呃
plant food for it, but I left it in the car.
养它的肥料 不过我落在车里了
So if they die, I guess, just...
所以如果它们死了 我想就
throw them away. But, anyway...
把它们扔了就行了 不管如何
here.
就放这儿吧
Cool.
酷
You guys have been through a lot in the last two days.
各位在这两天里经历了很多
Your manager getting fired. Everybody walking out.
你们的经理被炒了 所有人都不干了
Not everybody walked out. I didn't.
不是所有人都不干了 我没有
She did, he did, those three.
她不干了 他不干了 这三个人
I've got a PDF file. Great. Good.
我都记下来了 很好
Thank you, as always, Dina. Welcome.
一如既往的感谢你 迪娜 不客气
But the point is, um,
我想说的是 嗯
that I don't want to just go back to the way things were.
我不想让所有的事情又单纯的回到之前那样
I wanna know what we as a company
我想知道作为一个企业
can do better. Really?
我们能否做到更好 真是这样?
Great. Well, uh...
太棒了 这样的话
I think we should start with maternity leave.
我觉得我们可以从放产假开始
Listen up, ladies and jerks,
听着 女士们 混球们
because I am so not in the mood.
因为老子今天心情不好
What is happening? No idea.
什么情况? -不知道
Okay, I know corporate suits probably think
我知道你们公♥司♥来的人可能觉得
I'm a big, ole softy, but as everyone here knows
我是个胖胖萌萌的软蛋 不过在座的各位肯定知道
I'm a hard-ass boss.
我是一个硬气十足的老大
And I act like this every day, not just today.
而且我每天都这么屌♥ 不仅仅是今天
Okay.
好吧
What we were talking about when you came in was I wanna...
你进来的时候 我们正在讨论...
Everybody here better do their job
在座的各位最好干好你们的本职工作
or you're all going down.
不然有你们好看的
Ju...
天...
Just step out. Just lift your leg up.
直接走出来 把你左脚抬起来
I can't find... You got it.
我找不到... 你可以的
Just hold 'em up. Get it off me.
把它们固定住 把它拿走
Okay. Yeah, all right.
好 - 好了
Get it off me. All right, here.
把它拿走 好了
Yeah, yeah. Just
对了 你就
We'll just... yeah, this is easier.
我们会... 没错 这样更简单
Oh, boy.
好家伙
It's just so nice to hear
很高兴知道你们
that you actually wanna listen to our concerns.
真的想了解我们关心的一些东西
Yeah, one big thing we've been talking about
是啊 我们在谈论的一个大问题
is the store limiting our hours to avoid--
是商店通过限制我们的工时来避免...
Sorry, here's what I'd like to do.
抱歉 我想这么做
I'd just like to take a walk around.
我只是想要在这儿转一转
Observe how things work. We'll meet later
观察观察事情是怎么运作的 我们之后定个时间
and discuss ways that we can all improve.
讨论一下如何共同进步
Oh, sorry, did you just say,
不好意思 你刚是不是说
"We can all improve"?
"共同进步"?
'Cause none of this happened because
发生现在这种情况并不是是因为
we weren't doing our jobs well.
我们没有把工作做好
Sure, but... everything is a two-way street.
是这样 但是 任何事情都会受到双方的影响
Yeah, but...
是 但是
some things are just... one-way streets.
有的事情只受到一方的左右 就像单行线
You need both, you know?
两个都需要
One-way streets are useful in terms of traffic flow
单行线是用来缓解高峰期的交通压力
whereas I lost track of the point I was trying to make.
我好像已经不明白自己在说些什么了
Yeah, so here's what I'd like to do.
是 所以我现在要这么做
I'd like to observe how things work
我想要观察一下当你们不在停车场
when you guys are not in the parking lot
像个疯子一样尖叫的时候
screaming like lunatics and then we can go from there.
事情是怎么运作的 然后我们可以讨论怎么处理这些事情
Think we can handle that?
你们能做到吧?
I guess we'll see. All right.
很快就会知道结果的 好嘞
I'm sorry, we're the ones who need to change?
不好意思 我们是需要做出改变的一方?
How about they stop limiting our hours
他们难道不应该停止限制我们的工时吗?
or docking our pay for bathroom breaks?
或者因为去上厕所而扣工资?
We are not the ones who need to improve here.
需要做出改变的又不是我们
Yeah, we're pretty perfect.
是啊 我们如此的完美
But, look, he wants to hear our complaints.
不过 你看 他想要知道我们在抱怨什么
Yeah, and then not do anything about them.
是的 但是视而不见
No matter what we say, he's just gonna be like,
不管我们说什么 他只会
"Well, it's a two-way street, so..."
"你看 任何事情都像双行线 所以..."
Wow, that was spot on.
哇 简直一模一样
It was like Amy just disappeared.
好像艾米消失了一样
Look, guys, we just need to be on top
听着 弟兄们 我们今天一定要
of our game today, you know?
表现出最佳状态好吗
Remember that day six months ago where nothing went wrong?
还记得六个月前的那天 一切都那么的完美
Let's do that today.
我们今天也要那样
March 14th cannot be manufactured.
三月14号♥是不能被模仿的
That's what makes March 14th beautiful.
那才是那一天的迷人之处
Okay, well, let's just be on our game, okay?
好吧 那今天我们也要打起精神
Okay, you got it.
成吧
Attention Cloud 9 shoppers,
云九的顾客们注意了
beef products from Cloud 9 Ranch are now 80% off,
来自云九牧场的牛肉制品今天打两折
but maybe ask yourself why we would do that.
但是你们得想一下我们为什么要这么做
You mean like that?
你是说像这样?
I'm the kind of hard-ass boss that corporate loves.
我们大家都很爱的那种难搞的老板
I-I don't allow any jiggerypokery or argle-bargle.
我不允许任何欺诈或者讨价还价
Glenn...
格伦...
can I go to the doctor?
我能不能去看下医生
I've had a sharp pain in my lower right for days.
我腹部又下的地方很疼
There you go. Typical argle-bargle.
你看 这就是典型的讨价还价
Denied. Actually...
驳回 实际上...
that sounds like appendicitis.
症状听起来很像阑尾炎
I think you should go to the hospital.
我觉得你应该去医院
Thank you.
谢谢
I want to see that appendix on my desk tomorrow, young lady!
明天把阑尾放我桌上 大妹子
Hey, can you tell me where the bathroom is?
你好 你能告诉我洗手间在哪边吗?
It's kind of an emergency. I exceeded your expectations?
我很急 我比你期待的做的更好?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Have a heavenly day.
祝你有愉快的一天
Hi!
嗨!
That guy just said I exceeded his expectations.
那个人刚刚说我超越了他的期望
Don't know if you heard. Nice work.
你听到了吗 做得不错
I'm Jeff, by the way. No, I know.
顺便说下我是杰夫 呃 我知道
Mateo. We met yesterday?
马特奥 我们昨天见过?
I was the "Loyal, hard-working employee with great skin"?
我是那个"高贵的 辛勤的 皮肤很好的员工"
Uh, so now that everything's back to normal,
所以现在一切都恢复正常了
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表