剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
先导集
Housewares!
家用器皿!
Baby and toddler!
婴儿用品!
Pet food!
宠物食物!
Okay, I get-- I get that Cloud 9 is an Olympic sponsor,
我知道云九是奥林匹克运动会赞助商
but do all the stores do an actual Olympic opening ceremony?
但所有店都得真的办个开幕式吗?
Nope, just us.
只有我们
Glenn has more company pride than most.
格伦最为公♥司♥感到骄傲
I feel like I've been transported to Rio.
我感觉自己被送到了里约
Pharmacy!
药房♥!
Toys and sporting goods!
玩具和运动用品!
Is the life jacket really necessary?
救生衣真的有必要吗?
Don't talk to me.
别跟我说话
Don't talk to me. Don't talk to me.
别跟我说话 别跟我说话
Our assistant manager, Dina! I'm not a part of this.
经理助理 迪娜! 不关我事
I just happen to be walking in the same direction.
我只是正好跟你们一起走来而已
And now, to light the Cloud 9 Olympic cauldron
现在由本店第1217位最年长的在职员工
is store 1217's oldest living employee.
来点燃云九奥♥运♥会火炬
Myrtle. Now.
默特尔 到你了
There she is! An American hero!
她来了 美国英雄!
Glenn, you did not tell me you'd be using actual fire.
格伦 你没跟我说真的有火把
Yes, I did.
我说了
I put it in my column in the newsletter.
我在我的简报专栏写了
Nobody reads "Glenn's Corner," okay?
没人看《格伦一角》 好吗?
Did you read my thing on gluten?
你看我谷蛋白的报道了吗?
Absolutely not. Yeah, well, it was good.
当然没有 很棒的
This is a hazard. I got a lot of
这有危险 我写了很多
How is that a hazard? No, the fire, not the
怎么会有危险 我是说火 不是
How is that a hazard?
怎么会危险呢?
Uh, Glenn. No, Myrtle!
格伦 不 默特尔!
That's not the cauldron!
那不是火炬!
It's okay, it's just a little baby fire!
没事 只是小火苗而已!
All right, okay, I've got this!
好 我来搞定!
I've got this!
我能摆平!
Everybody evacuate the store! No! Nobody run!
大家快撤离 不 都别跑!
We have an elected store fire marshal
我们选了一个超♥市♥消防部长
who will lead us from the building safely.
他会带我们安全撤离超♥市♥的
Elias! Where is Elias?
伊莱亚斯 伊莱亚斯呢?
You are strong. Women love you. People--
你很坚强 妹子都喜欢你 人们
Um, I just came here to return these.
我是来退袜子的
Do you have your receipt? I do.
你有发♥票♥吗? 有
Okay.
好
I'm feeling really patriotic right now?
我现在似乎很爱国的样子
Well, we are breathing in a lot of smoke.
我们吸了很多烟雾
All right, it's been an exciting 17 days of our Olympic promotion.
过去的17天 奥♥运♥会打折活动非常成功
A couple of hiccups there at the beginning,
开始稍有挫折
what with the inferno.
还失火了
Anyway, uh, we're not gonna have any accidents today
总之 今天的闭幕式
during my closing ceremony.
不能出任何问题
Oh, no. Absolutely not. Not happening.
绝对不行
No, your ceremony was not only reckless,
你的开幕式不但鲁莽
it was lame, and that's worse.
更糟的是 还烂透了
Like you could do better.
说得好像你能办得更好似的
If I gave a crap.
我要是想的话 当然可以
Well, crap away, lady.
那你来啊 女士
Game on.
接受挑战
I am gonna close that ceremony so hard.
我会办个酷炫的闭幕式
I wish someone would close you so hard.
希望有人能让狠狠地打你脸
Oh, really? I'd just open myself right back up again.
是吗? 那我会在哪跌倒 从哪爬起来
Excuse me, do the rest of us need to be here?
抱歉 我们还要待在这儿吗?
Yeah, uh, sorry, other stuff.
对了 抱歉 还有其他的事
Okay. Organic apples are on sale today.
好 有机苹果今天打折
Make sure the customers know,
记得告诉顾客
and also, uh, Olympian Missy Jones is appearing in-store.
还有 奥♥运♥会选手蜜西·琼斯今天会来店里
Wait, Missy Jones?
慢着 蜜西·琼斯吗?
The gold medal-winning gymnast Missy Jones?
体操金牌得主蜜西·琼斯吗?
Seriously?
真的吗?
I used to do gymnastics when I was little.
我小时候练过体操
It wasn't at the Olympics, though.
但没参加过奥♥运♥会
It was at Bev's Tumble Palace.
是在小贝的"翻滚堂"
Mateo, what's that on your vest?
马特奥 你背心上的是什么?
Oh! Uh, it's the Filipino flag.
菲律宾国旗
I just thought I'd support my home country for the Olympics.
我想为奥♥运♥会支持一下我的国家
Pinoy Pride!
菲律宾荣耀!
Okay, that's your choice, I guess.
好吧 那是你的选择
I just thought that, during the Olympics,
我只是觉得在奥♥运♥会期间
it'd be fun to pretend that we're all American.
大家都装作美国人会比较有趣
Even you, Sandra. I'm from Hawaii.
甚至是你 桑德拉 我是夏威夷人
Not today, you're not!
今天不是!
I do love America, but the Philippines is also great.
我爱美国 但菲律宾也很棒
Yeah, of course, absolutely.
没错 当然
Just that, technically, America's number one.
只是严格来说 美国是第一
Well, Glenn, what do you mean, "technically"?
格伦 "严格来说"是什么意思?
Just as a fact.
事实而已
That's the saying-- "America's number one."
俗话说"美国第一"嘛
Well, but other countries believe that they're number one.
但其他国家觉得他们才是第一
But America is number one.
但美国是第一
'Cause it's first in the world.
因为它在全世界第一
That's an airtight argument, though.
这个论据无懈可击
Well, uh, first in the world in what?
哪方面是世界第一呢?
Being the best.
最好的国家啊
At?
哪里最好?
Being number one. Of...countries...And planets.
全球第一
Just talk to her.
跟她聊聊呗
Yeah, I'm going to.
我正要去
She's just busy, and I don't want to...
但是她很忙 我不想...
Hey, Missy. Dina, no.
蜜西 你好 迪娜 别
Hi. Dina Fawkes, assistant manager.
你好 我是迪娜·福克斯 助理经理
Hi, I'm Amy.
你好 我是艾米
I am a big fan. I'm not.
我是您的粉丝 我不是
No offense, I'm just not impressed by celebrities,
无意冒犯 我只是对名人不感兴趣
but I do have an Olympics related question.
但是我确实有一点关于奥♥运♥会的问题
Great. Maybe I can answer.
很好 也许我能帮你解答
Is it true that the Olympic Village is basically
据说奥♥运♥村就是个三周的淫趴
just a three-week-long Slammerama?
这是真的吗?
Uh, I don't think I know how to answer that.
我不知道怎么回答这个问题
All the best bodies in the world.
那里有世界上最棒的躯体
All those synthetic fabrics.
各式各样的合成纤维
Nobody speaks the same language, so everything means yes.
大家语言不通 所以所有词都是"好"的意思
I'm gonna name some Olympians, and you tell me if you've...
我说些奥♥运♥选手 告诉我你们有没有...
Honestly, I think we were all just there to compete.
老实说 我们都只是去比赛的
I get it. I got to buy the book.
我明白了 要买♥♥本书才行
Okay.
好
I'm sorry, I'm just... I'm not comfortable talking about
我很抱歉 我只是... 不喜欢和别人讨论
that part of my life.
我生活中的那个部分
Oh, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
I'm not... I had your poster on my wall
我不是...我小时候把你的海报贴在墙上
when I was a kid, and, um, I dressed my Barbie like you,
还把芭比娃娃打扮成你的样子
and my brother cut it in half, but it wasn't personal.
我哥把她剪成了两半 但不是针对你
It was... he was just... but he's fine now.
他只是... 只是... 但是他现在好多了
Amy, right?
你叫艾米 对吧
Yeah. Take a breath.
对 深呼吸
You are the best in the world at being you.
全世界只有你最明白怎么做自己
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
That's amazing. Yeah.
这太神奇了 对
Your eyes are like lasers.
你的眼神像激光一样
I know.
我知道
I'm gonna start by naming the weight lifters.
我先说举重运动员的名字
No. Milen Dobrev.
不 米伦·多布雷夫
This is not... Pyrros Dimas.
这样不... 皮罗斯·迪马斯
Appropriate. Gleb Pisarevskiy.
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表