剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表
They call him the Comeback Kid.
他被人们叫做翻盘小王子
But not a person in this place thinks he can make this shot.
但这里没一个人认为他能投进
He has absolutely no athletic ability whatsoever.
他没有一丁点运动细胞
Uh, okay. Never, in the history of sport
好吧 在运动历史上
has someone less qualified stepped up to the plate.
从未有先天运动不行的人能成功
Ooh! Team USA wins! Yes!
美国队胜利! 太好了!
I win Amy. No. You don't win Amy!
艾米是我的了 门都没有!
Nobody wins Amy! You don't get Amy!
没人能赢得艾米! 她不是你的!
Wait, dude. Are you playing for Amy?
等等 老兄 你们在拿艾米当赌注?
Uh--no, I...
不是 我...
Jonah, she's just in counseling.
乔纳 她只是在咨♥询♥
It doesn't mean her marriage is over.
不代表她已经离婚了
I know that. That's that's exactly my...
我知道啊 我就是这么想...
Marcus keeps...
是马库斯一直...
Careful.
当心
Funny.
好逗
Something looks different.
看着咋不一样了
What's up, Ames?
嗨 小艾米?
Um...'sup?
咋了?
Hey, uh...keep me posted on things.
有事记得找我 好嘛
What are you talking about?
你在说啥?
Just...whatever.
就是... 什么都可以
I'm around.
我一直在
Hmm. Did that make sense to you?
你懂他在说啥吗?
No.
不懂
Good.
好吧
Hello--hello, Glenn. Good mor... afternoon.
你好 格伦 上午...下午好
Good afternoon to you.
下午好
How far would I have to drive to see a prairie?
我要开多久的车才能到大草原?
I'm on it. I'll find that out right now.
我去查查 我马上就会查清楚的
Thank you.
谢谢
Just in a second.
一下就好
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Uh, yeah. I'm okay.
当然 我没事
'Cause I am a professional, so...
我是专业的...
You want me to touch my nose with my finger?
你想让我用手指碰我的鼻子?
No problem.
没问题
Okay? You want me to do the alphabet backwards?
可以了吗? 你想让我倒背字母表?
Sure. Z, Y...
没问题 Z Y...
X.
X
Is, uh... so you might hear
有没有... 你可能听到了
something kinda funny.
一些搞笑的事
It's real funny.
确实很搞笑
Um, to be clear, I don't think I can win you.
实际上 我不觉得我能把你赢来
I mean--and I wouldn't want to, even if I could.
我是说... 即使可以我也不愿意用这种方式
You know, people. We all win whoever,
你懂的 我们只能
together, sexually.
赢得异性的芳心
I can't follow you because you talk so much.
你一下子说太多了 我跟不上
I'm sorry... Andand also,
抱歉 我... 而且
I'm a little bit drunk.
我有点醉了
I'm sor--
抱歉...
I'm a little bit drunk.
我有点醉了
Yes...you are so drunk.
嗯... 你醉得厉害
I'm so sorry. You were saying
我很抱歉 你刚刚说
something about... I don'twhat was I...
关于... 我... 刚刚...
Who cares? A sexual...
没啥大不了的 异性间的...
Oh, oh, Amy. Whoa. That's... okay...
噢 艾米 听着
This is a workplace, okay?
这是工作场合 好吗?
We don't talk like that here.
在这儿我们不能聊这些
You should get on home with that kind of talk.
在家才能聊这些
'Cause this... I don't know what this is, but it's wrong.
因为这是... 我也说不清 但这样不对
Okay, I think we're done.
弄好了
What do you think?
你觉得咋样?
This really, um...
非常...
It's... it's subtle.
细微
Well, I didn't wanna change it up too much.
我不想改动太大
You know, baby steps, right?
先改变一小点 对不?
Also, I don't really know what I'm doing yet.
况且 我也不知道自己到底在干嘛
Also, I'm drunk.
我醉了
Yeah, no, I...
我懂...
I like it, I like it.
我挺喜欢的 真的
What? Did I cut too much off?
咋了? 我剪掉太多了?
Are you freaking out right now?
你现在要暴走了吗?
No. No, no. I was just, um--
不是不是 我只是有点...
I don't know. I was, like,
我也不清楚
thinking something more, like,
我想着可以再剪多点 比如
Like this.
像这样
剧集 | 百味超市(2015) | 导航列表